剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
Where's Felix?
菲利克斯呢
He was not worthy.
他不值得
Not worthy of you!
不值得你
You're nothing but a rotting sack of shit.
你就是一堆烂垃圾
You love him, I can see.
你爱他 我能看出来
Really?
真的吗
I doubt that.
我怀疑
I tried to love him.
我试过去爱他
But I could not.
但我做不到
You don't know what love is.
你不懂爱是什么
You can't love anyone.
你谁都爱不了
I do know love!
我懂爱
It is a cancer that I must cut out of me.
那是我必须切除的癌症
It is the source of all the pain.
是所有痛苦的来源
Where's Felix?!!!
菲利克斯呢
Dead.
死了
There. See?
看到了吗
Love.
爱
It's the greatest torturer.
是最大的折磨
Don't you want to be free of that?
你不想解脱吗
I'd rather die.
我宁可死
Not your choice, really, is it?
这不是你的选择 是不是
If you shoot me again, I will find that little Tabby
你要是再开枪 我就找到那个小塔比
and I will tear her apart in front of you.
然后在你面前撕碎她
No.
不
There.
没错
Love again.
又是爱
Your worst enemy, seeded deep inside of you.
你最强大的敌人 深深扎根在你内心
Stop.
停下来
Shoot. Shoot.
开枪 开枪
There. Love again.
看 又是爱
Our Father...
我们的父亲
You are pleading to a god that tortures you?
你在向一个折磨你的上帝求情吗
In heaven he gives us our food.
在天堂他给予我们食物
All this suffering is because of this.
这些痛苦都是因为这个
This.
这个
I will forgive those just as he forgives us.
我会像他原谅我们一样原谅这一切的
He will deliver us from evil.
他会在邪恶中解救我们
This is evil.
这就是邪恶
Love is evil.
爱是邪恶的
You have no heart.
你没有心
Yes, I do.
我有
I do.
我有
And it torments me.
它折磨着我
But I will no longer allow that.
但我不会再允许它这么做了
I will cut it out.
我会把它切掉
I will gorge it out.
我会把它挖出来
No love.
不要爱
No!!
不
No! No!
不 不
I didn't know love until the world turned dark.
世界走向黑暗之前我不知道爱是什么
And then that love became the world itself.
然后爱成为了一切
It took the place of everything else I had lost.
爱代替了我失去的一切
No... no.
不 不
Yes!
是的
There. Love tortures again.
没错 爱再次折磨着你
And love you still do.
可你依然在爱
But I fight it.
但我反抗
You must extinguish the flame.
你必须浇灭火焰
But how?
怎样做
I've lost him.
我跟丢了
Mohamad?
默♥罕♥默♥德♥
Yes.
嗯
He is found with her.
他和她在一起
She returns to the crypt.
她回地下室了
The crypt.
地下室
Follow his trail.
跟随他的踪迹
You have not lost him.
你还没有跟丢他
Follow and you will find your destiny.
跟着他 你就会找到命运
I met six of these daywalkers.
我见到了六个日行者
Two at the tree-line, the other four
两个在树旁 剩下四个
they're just running up and down the road keeping watch.
只是在街上巡逻
That's the whole pack. Looks like it.
这是所有的了 看起来是
You really think we can take them on all at once?
你真的觉得我们能全部把他们干掉吗
Yeah, I don't see why not.
是的 我觉得没问题
As long as Kelly and Lorne
只要凯莉和洛恩
pop the signal at the right time and hang back.
在合适的时机发射信♥号♥♥然后等待就行
You guys get everything we need?
你们准备好所有需要的东西了吗
If it can destroy a daywalker and runs on gas.
如果能杀掉一个日行者的话
Let's do it.
动手吧
Where'd GI Joe say he was from, again?
大兵说他是哪儿的来着
He didn't. Why?
他没说 怎么了
Kelly's set.
凯莉准备好了
Nelson and Hugo are in place.
内尔森和雨果就位了
All right. Stay sharp.
好 保持警惕
If things go sideways, make sure you fall back.
如果失败 确保自己撤退
That's our cue.
这是我们的信♥号♥♥
One one thousand, two one thousand.
一千一 二千一
The last two aren't falling for it.
后两个没中招
Let's give 'em something to fall for.
我们给他们点招式
Hey assholes!
混♥蛋♥
Come to papa!
来啊
Goddamn.
该死
I gotta get me one of these.
给我弄一个这玩意
Die, you piece of shit!!
去死吧 混♥蛋♥
We put ours down. How bout y'all, everybody good?
我们放倒了几个 你们怎么样 还好吗
Yeah. We're all right. Got our two.
嗯我们没事 搞定两个了
Where are the others at?
剩下的呢
There should be two more out there somewhere.
这里应该还有两个
Hey!!!
嘿
Lorne! Lorne! Stop shooting!
洛恩 洛恩 别开枪了
What are you doing? Stop, stop!
你在干什么 停 停
Lorne! Come back!
洛恩 回来
Lorne! Stop firing!
洛恩 别开枪了
Stop, stop!
停 停
Hugo, Nelson, kill that thing!
雨果 内尔森 杀了那玩意
Come on!
快点
Help me.
救我
Please. Don't let me turn!
拜托 别让我转化
Don't let me turn!
别让我转化
I'm sorry, kid.
抱歉 孩子
Come on!!!
快点
Come on!
快点
Come now, come on!
现在 快点
Come on!
快点
Come on, come on!
快点 快点
Hey, you all right?
你还好吗
Let's go. Let's get inside. Come on.
走吧 我们进去 走吧
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I can help.
我能帮忙
Don't touch me.
别碰我
This is your fault. All of it. You know that, right?
这是你的错 都是你 你知道吧
She's done it a couple of times before.
她之前也这样过几次
Something just sets her off.
有的时候突然就这样了
Dark spaces, I don't know.
可能是阴暗地方导致的
How you doing? You okay?
你怎么样 你还好吗
Yeah. I just got nicked, that's all.
嗯 我只是受了点伤 没事
Let me take a look.
让我看看
Hell of a plan.
不错的计划啊
Kelly's dead.
凯莉死了
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表