剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
让她躺下
What's wrong with her?
她怎么了
Oh my god, what is that?
老天 怎么回事
She's been poisoned.
她中毒了
Is it bad?
严重吗
If I don't find the vampire who did this to her
如果不找到下毒的那只吸血鬼
and feed her its blood, she'll die.
用他的血喂她 她就会死
Yeah, that's bad.
那真糟糕
You said the vampires were already inside the perimeter?
你说吸血鬼已经进入外♥围♥了
Do you know where the attacks originated?
知道袭击是从哪里开始的吗
A warehouse down by the docks.
码头下面的一个仓库
Barry worked the wharf.
巴里曾在码头工作
Can you take me there?
能带我到那边吗
You bet.
当然
Go get that kit.
把工具包拿上
Ok, I'm here. It's ok.
我在 不会有事的
The stairs are starting to make me feel dizzy.
这些楼梯让我头晕目眩
I mean, how many basements can be in one building, anyway?
我是说 一栋建筑里能有多少地下室呢
I thought you said you worked here.
你不是在这里工作吗
I did, as a busker, not a longshoreman.
确实如此 但我是个街头艺人 不是码头工人
I mean, why couldn't we be in a building
我是说 为什么这楼里
with a working elevator, huh?
就不能有台能用的电梯呢
Maybe let's not announce our arrival.
我们还是别出声比较好
Wait up for me.
等等我
It's pretty simple, really.
真的很简单
Everything comes pre-packaged from the company.
一切都在公♥司♥里被预先包装好了
You've given flu shots before, right?
你以前打过流感疫苗 对吧
Of course.
当然
Uh, but, you know what?
但是你知道吗
It's... it's been so long.
时间... 时间太长了
Why don't you show me how you do it?
你能不能给我演示一下如何操作
Sure.
当然
Have you had your first shot yet?
你打过这第一针了吗
It's mandatory, you know.
这是强制性的
Nope.
还没
Let me pop your cherry then.
那你的第一次交给我
So to speak.
就这么一说
Uh, what is it, exactly?
那些到底是什么
It's uh, it's a repellant for vampires.
这是 吸血鬼的驱逐剂
What, like um... vampire deet?
类似... 驱鬼剂
Yeah, pretty much.
差不多
So first you just gently tap the syringe,
首先只需要轻轻敲击注射器
get all the little bubbles out.
把所有小气泡弹出来
Then you wanna stick it in the upper arm.
然后刺进上臂
Push the plunger like that.
像这样推动柱塞
Dispose of it in the yellow containers,
然后扔进黄色容器中
and that's that.
就完事了
And so on and so on.
诸如此类
Any questions?
有问题吗
Nope.
没有
I've seen you before.
我见过你
I doubt it. Nah, I'm pretty good with faces.
是吗 我很擅长记人脸
Names I can't remember for shit but faces, I...
名字我无法记得 但面孔我...
was it in Seattle?
是在西雅图吗
That's where I'm from, originally.
那就是我来的地方
You uh, do you wanna get a drink later?
之后你想喝一杯吗
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know if my girlfriend would like that.
我不知道我女朋友会不会介意
Girlfriend.
女朋友
Cool. Yeah.
好吧
Girlfriend.
女朋友
Oh, this'll do.
这足够了
This'll do just fine.
这样刚刚好
Let's see what you're all about.
我倒要看看你葫芦里卖♥♥的是什么药
There, there. Come on now.
没事没事 你要挺住
You gotta hang in there.
一定要挺住了
Come on.
上天保佑
You gotta hang in there.
撑住啊
You gotta hang in there.
撑住啊
Woah, don't worry, you're safe.
别担心 你现在安全了
You're safe. What's wrong with me?
没事了 我怎么了
You've been bitten by one of those things.
你被那种东西咬了一口
Where is everybody?
其他人在哪儿
Where's Vanessa?
凡妮莎呢
She went after that vampire you're looking for.
她去追踪你一直寻找的那个吸血鬼的了
What, the B'ah? Mmmhmm.
不会是巴吧 没错
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
It's gonna kill her on her own.
她一个人去会被杀的
No, I need to help her. Hey, easy.
不行 我得去帮她 冷静一下
I need to help her! Easy, easy!
我得去帮她 冷静 冷静
Come here. Come here. Get off.
到这儿来 乖 别碰我
No, no, no, no, no. What you gotta do is come here.
不 不 不 你现在就该乖乖过来
Easy.
放轻松
What you need to do now is stay put.
你现在要做的就是躺在这儿
That's what you need to do.
这就是你现在的任务
Where's Axel? Axel? Uh...
阿克塞尔人呢 阿克塞尔的话
Is he with Vanessa? Yeah.
他和凡妮莎在一块吗 没错
Is he helping her?
他在帮助她吗
He's with Vanessa, they're meeting up right now,
他和凡妮莎在一起 现在他们正在碰头呢
and everything's gonna be ok.
一切都会好起来的
Shh. There you go.
对 就这样
That's good. Take it easy. Take it easy.
就这样 放轻松 别紧张
That's it, that's it, that's it.
放轻松 就这样
Everything's gonna be ok.
一切都会好起来的
There you go.
就这样
There you go.
乖 就这样
This is like searching for a needle in a haystack.
这样的搜查就像是在海底捞针
I think we may have found our needle.
我想我们要找的针已经出现了
I've seen these crates before.
我之前见过这些板条箱
She must have been here waiting this whole time.
这么久以来她肯定一直都在这里等着
And she wasn't alone.
她还有同伙
Does this feel weird to you?
你觉得这奇怪吗
It's definitely weird.
确实是怪怪的
But it's good weird, you know?
但是好的那种奇怪
Like... slightly close to normal.
就是 有点接近正常了
Like, I don't know whether to run and hide
我不知道该是逃跑躲起来
or jump up and down for joy.
还是高兴得上蹿下跳
Yeah.
没错
Well, thanks for bringing me lunch.
谢谢你给我带午餐
It was, um, super sweet of you.
你人真是太好了
Beats burned rodent.
比烧焦的老鼠好
Oh, but I so love burned rodent.
可我超爱它的
Shit.
该死
So um, first day at work, how did it go?
第一天上班 感觉如何
Oh, right, first day.
没错 我的第一天
Ok, um, well, my new coworker is a super creepy guy named Jared.
我的新同事叫杰瑞德 是一个超级怪异的人
So nothing has changed, ok.
也就是说一切照旧 好的
He asked me out.
他约我出去了
Where are you going? Very funny.
你们要去哪儿 说来好玩
I told him I had a girlfriend.
我跟他说我有女朋友了
You should have seen the look on his face.
你真该看看他当时的表情
It was awesome.
太妙了
Girlfriend.
女朋友
It just came out.
我当时是脱口而出的
It was just, you know, in the moment.
那一会儿我只想着
Back off, Jared.
离我远点 杰瑞德
It just came out.
话就这么出口了
I like you, Sarah.
我喜欢你 莎拉
I wanna be honest about it.
我不想隐瞒自己的感情
I like you, too.
我也喜欢你
Seems like people's fuses
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表