剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
Thank you. You did good, Kit.
谢谢 干得好 吉特
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Kit?
吉特
Oh, my God, honey, I am so sorry. Why?
上帝啊 亲爱的 我很抱歉 怎么会这样
Well, here it is.
看这个
It’s your gene sequencer.
这就是你的基因序列分♥析♥仪
I trust it’s to your liking.
我相信你会喜欢的
It’s old.
它太旧了
It’s as you wished.
按你要求找的
It’s not exactly top of the line but we’ve all become accustomed
这个不是最好的 但现在
to forgoing certain luxuries these days.
我们都习惯放弃奢侈品
And my vampire?
我的吸血鬼呢
It’s on route as we speak.
这会儿已经在路上了
We’ve installed a reinforced cell over there.
我们在那安装了一个加固牢房♥
That I can assure you is top of the line.
我保证那牢房♥是最好的
And this?
这个是什么
Aluminium solicite.
铝合物
It’s the base compound for our repellant.
疫苗的基化合物
Or psychotic break inducer I think you mean.
我觉得你的意思是精神分♥裂♥诱导剂
Jolene’s hoping you'll change that.
茱莲妮希望你能改变它
How’d you get all this so quickly?
你怎么这么快就把东西找全了
Let’s just say Black Tech’s influence reaches
布莱塔克研究所的影响力
far beyond the walls of Denver.
远远超出了丹佛的范围
Now get to work.
开工吧
Ok.
好吧
Oh man, here goes everything.
上帝啊 我要开始了
Hey. Hey, Frankie.
嗨 弗兰基
Hi.
嗨
I’d say no one pissed in your corn flakes this morning.
今早没人在你的玉米片里撒尿
Wait, why… why would someone piss in my corn flakes?
等等 为什么有人会在我的玉米片里撒尿
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
No. No, I’m just kidding.
不 我开玩笑的
Just kidding.
只是个玩笑
What’s got you so chipper?
你怎么如此兴奋
Well, I feel about as good as you look.
我感觉和你看起来一样好
If I didn’t know any better
如果我不了解你的话
I’d say you’re trying to hit on your boss.
我会认为你在挑逗你老板
Maybe I am.
可能我就是
Will you allow me to take you out?
我可以和你约会吗
I’ll allow it, yes.
可以 没问题
Great, great. Great!
太棒了
Uh, how about dinner, tonight?
今晚我们能出去吃饭吗
How about now?
现在怎么样
What about the bar?
酒吧怎么办
It’s fine.
没事的
I know the owner.
我认识老板
Oh, the door.
门
So dinner’s off?
所以晚餐取消了
I prefer breakfast, anyway.
反正我更喜欢早餐
Hey there. How can I help you today?
嗨 今天我有什么可以帮您的
I’m trying to find my wife.
我想找到我的妻子
Oh, exciting.
刺♥激♥啊
Lovers separated by tragedy attempting to reunite.
被悲剧拆散的情人试图重归于好
Something like that.
差不多
Yeah. Name? Fleischman. Jennifer Fleischman.
名字 弗莱施曼 珍妮佛·弗莱施曼
She may be using her maiden name, Houser.
她可能用了婚前姓 豪瑟
The plot thickens.
情节复杂了
Do you suspect that she thinks you’re dead
你有没有怀疑过 她认为你死了
and reverted to her maiden name in hopes to take another?
所以改回了婚前姓想嫁给别人
Been reading too much Danielle Steele?
你是不是丹尼尔·斯蒂尔的书(美国畅销书女作家)看多了
Come back in four to six days.
四到六天后再来一趟
Four to six days? That's right.
四到六天 嗯
Well, which is it? Four or six?
四和六 到底哪一个
You’re funny.
你真搞笑
You like making jokes.
你喜欢开玩笑
I’m not leaving here ’til I find my wife.
不找到我妻子我是不会走的
Then get comfortable, because it’s gonna be four to six days.
放松 这事就要等四到六天
I want you to listen to me very carefully.
你听清楚了
You see, if I have four to six days to plot your death
如果我花四到六天谋划你的死亡
no one will ever find your body.
没人能找到你的尸体
You’ll just be that guy who didn't show up for work
那你就变成了那个没来上班的家伙
and I’ll be back here in four to six days
我四到六天后回来
and your replacement will tell me what I need to know.
你的代班人会告诉我我想知道的事
Give me a moment.
稍等
Thank you.
谢谢
Julius!
朱利叶斯
Phil, Phil.
菲尔 菲尔
What’re you doing here? Is everything alright?
你在这干什么 出什么事了吗
I found her. I found Jennifer.
我找到珍妮佛
That’s great. But… but why are you here?
太好了 但你为什么在这
Well, she’s not here. She’s not in Denver.
她不在这 也不在丹佛
They transferred her to some place called the Loveland.
她去了一个叫爱之岛的地方
Loveland?
爱之岛
Oh, hey Frankie. Yeah, you know it?
嗨 弗兰基 你知道吗
Loveland’s the prison colony.
爱之岛 是监狱聚集地
Prison? What… there must be some mistake.
监狱 肯定什么地方搞错了
I'm sorry, Phil.
我很抱歉 菲尔
No, I mean, that doesn’t make any sense.
不 这说不通
I… I gotta go there.
我得去那
You can’t. What do you mean?
不行 你什么意思
No one goes there and no one comes back.
没有人去那 也没有人回来
I’m so sorry.
我非常抱歉
I gotta get there.
我要去那里
Phil.
菲尔
I’m… I’m sorry.
我非常抱歉
I gotta go after him, make sure he’s alright.
我要跟着他确保他的安全
I’m sorry.
非常抱歉
You sure about this?
你确定吗
Going it alone out there?
一个人去那里
Yeah, I’m positive.
是的 我有信心
Alright. You’ll find her.
好 你会找到她的
I have faith.
我相信你
Love is a beacon of light that guides us where we need to be.
爱是指引我们方向的灯塔之光
I sure hope you’re right.
我希望你是对的
Me too.
我也是
Thanks for getting us here alive.
谢谢你让我们活着来到这
You got it, brother. I could come with you.
你做到了 兄弟 我可以和你一起
Oh, come on, Barry.
算了吧 巴里
You’ve done enough burying for a while, haven’t you?
你已经干够一段时间的埋葬活了 不是吗
Besides, you’ve got your hands full there, don’t you?
另外 你还有很多事要忙 是吧
Right.
是的
You name her yet?
你给她起名字了吗
I get to name her?
我能给她起名字吗
Somebody’s got to.
得有人起
Kit.
吉特
How about Kit?
吉特怎么样
I love that.
我喜欢这名字
Solid choice, Barry.
不二之选 巴里
Yeah. Yeah.
对 没错
You make sure you tell whoever’s in charge here
你确保告诉掌管这里的人
about those daywalkers, alright?
日行者的事 好吗
We will.
好的
Come here. Thank you.
抱一个 谢谢你
Been a pleasure.
我的荣幸
Come on, crew.
跟上 伙计们
Let’s go.
我们走
Come on, Kit, we got a new home.
来吧 吉特 我们有新家了
See you on the greasy side.
我们车上见
Come on, let’s go, people.
我们走 伙计们
Going to break that battle.
我们要瓦解那场战争
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表