剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
But that's not illegal.
但那是合法的
So what the hell?
你凭什么抓她
You're not stupid, are you?
你自己心里清楚
Look, we know we can contain the wave she's made.
听着 我们都知道我们能平定她引起的风波
Then why are you punishing her? Simple.
那你惩罚她干什么 很简单
You're important and she's how we make you cooperate.
你对我很重要 而抓了她能让你我合作
I'm not important. Ah, I wouldn't sell yourself short.
我不重要 我才不会这么低估你
It took our best people months to discover the link
我们顶尖人员可是花了好几个月
between Black Tech's repellant and the outbreak.
才发现了布莱塔克研究所的疫苗与暴♥乱♥有关
You did it in 48 hours.
而你两天就发现了
Well, maybe they're not your best people.
那也许他们还不是最顶尖的
We want to take this country back.
我们要夺回这个国家
Make it great again.
让它再次强盛
Make it safe.
不再有危险
Bottom line, we need you.
总而言之 我们需要你
Look, Caitlin, let her go or I won't help you
听着 凯特琳 放了她 不然我才不会因为
with any more of this bullshit you think is America.
你认为这是为了美国的屁话帮你
Yes, you will.
不 你会合作的
Try me.
你试试
Jolene's fate is entirely in your hands.
茱莲妮的命运可全都在你手里了
You play ball, work on eliminating the side effects
你要是同意合作 一起消除疫苗的副作用
to the repellant, and she remains in a comfy cell.
她就还能继续待在一个舒服的屋里
Succeed and voilà, early release.
要是我们成功的话 她就能提前出来
Defy me...ah ah,
要是违抗我
and there are much, much worse places
在这些高墙之外
out there beyond these walls she can go.
可有很多很多她能去的糟糕的地方
Believe me.
我说到做到
That's blackmail. I don't care.
你在威胁我 我不管威胁不威胁
Think about it.
你自己想想吧
Get back to me by the end of the day... Sarah.
今天之内回复我 莎拉
Fuck!
该死
Ok. Kit, you're doing good, you're doing good.
你做的很好 吉特 你做的很好
Just keep on breathing, in and out.
继续呼气...吸气
In and out. Here we go.
呼气...吸气 对就这样
Push. Can you push?
用力 快用力
Yes, ok. Is that normal?
就是这样 这正常吗
I...how the hell am I supposed to know, Barry?
我怎么知道啊 巴里
Hold on, we got you, girl. Ok?
坚持住 我们都在 没事儿的
Keep on breathing for me.
继续呼气吸气
One more push, one more push, here we go. One, two, three.
再用点力 再用点力 一 二 三
I can't. I can't. Yes you can.
我使不上力 不 你可以的
I can't. Don't say that. Don't say that.
我不行 别这么说
You can. You have to. Give me one more, ok?
你可以的 你必须这么做 再用点力
One more. Here we go. One more.
再用点力 再来一下
Stop pushing, stop pushing, stop pushing.
别使劲 停下
Wait, wait, what is it?
等等 这怎么回事
What is it? Can you see the baby's head?
怎么了 你能看到孩子的头吗
No, no no it's sideways.
这是孩子的侧面
We're gonna have to... we're gonna have to turn it around.
我们得...把它转过来
How the hell do we do that? I don't know, Dre.
那要怎么做啊 我也不知道 德雷
Please save my baby.
请救救我的孩子
Save my baby.
救救我的孩子
Please, please. It's gonna be ok.
求你了 会没事儿的
It's gonna be good. It's gonna be good. Here we go.
你坚持住 会没事儿的
Just gotta turn it around.
我们得把它转过来
Juan stepping in.
胡安到了
Enough to feed us for an eternity.
这的人够我们吃一辈子了
Let's take them.
我们上吧
You speak again and I will burn you alive.
你再说一次 我就把你活活烧死
I'm sorry, sister.
对不起 姐姐
I just thought that...
我只是想...
You thought what?
你想什么
They didn't survive this long on stupidity.
他们才不蠢 要不活不了这么久
How will we reach those walls?
我们怎么才能接近那些墙
We need an army far greater.
我们需要一支更强大的军队
Not greater.
不是更强大
Smarter.
是更聪明
These walls are meant to keep out vampires
这些墙是防吸血鬼的
and we are daywalkers.
而我们是日行者
You got a visitor.
有人来看你了
Jolene.
茱莲妮
Step back from the bars.
别靠近栏杆
Shut up down there!
你们都闭嘴
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Oh my God, I'm so sorry. Sorry?
真的对不起 对不起什么
This is not your fault.
这不是你的错
Hey, that's it!
你闭嘴
You know if I hadn't tested that repellant,
我如果没有测试那个疫苗
you wouldn't be in this mess.
你就不会惹上麻烦
I should have just kept my nose out of it.
我不应该管这档子事的
and I would do it again in a heartbeat.
再来一次我也会毫不犹豫地这么做
I'm gonna get you out of here.
我会把你救出来的
I told you, step away!
我说了你该走了
I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. Stop it. Stop it.
我真的很抱歉 别说了 停下
It was my choice to tell my patients
告诉病人是我的选择
Alright, time’s up.
好了时间到了
Step away. I promise you.
走开 我向你保证
I told you... Ready.
听见没 马上
Get off of me!
放开我
Let’s go. Let’s go.
快走 快走
I’ll get you out of here, Jolene.
我会带你离开这的 茱莲妮
Hey, get off me! Get off me!
放开我 放开我
Have you two made up yet?
你们俩和解了吗
I take it you’ve made a decision. – I’ll do it.
我猜你已经做出决定了 我♥干♥
That’s good to hear. – I’m gonna need a few things.
太好了 我需要几样东西
Name it. A gene sequencer.
说吧 一个基因序列分♥析♥仪
I don’t care how you get it.
我不管你怎么得到它
If you want me to do what you want me to do
如果你要我按你的想法做的话
I’m gonna need it.
我需要它
Done. Anything else? Yeah. A vampire.
好的 还要别的吗 一个吸血鬼
If you want results I’m gonna need to get messy.
想得到结果麻烦不可避免
I’ll see what I can do. Just do it and make it quick.
让我想想怎么办 就这么办 速度快点
I can’t. God dammit!
我不行了 – 天哪 见鬼
Stop it! Stop it! Please, I can't take it.
停下 停下 求求你了 我受不了了
Just one more try. One more try. Here we go.
再试一次 就一次 来吧
Come on.
加油
No, stop please, I can’t take it anymore!
求求你停下 我受不了了
Please.
求求你了
You have to keep trying.
你得坚持尝试
You’re losing too much blood, ok?
你失血太多了 还好吗
Please, you have to save my baby.
求你一定要救我的孩子
Please just do it. You know what you have to do.
就这样做吧 你知道必须干什么
Please, just do it.
求求你了 做吧
Just do it, please.
就这样做吧 求你了
Please, Axel, please.
拜托了 阿克塞尔
Please.
求求你
Woah, woah. Ok, ok.
慢着 没事
Do it! Do it!
来吧 来吧
Do it!
来啊
Hold her down, God dammit!
按住她 该死
Ok, ok, I see it!
好了 我看见它了
I see it! I see it!
我看见了
It’s ok. It’s ok.
没事的
Ok. Hey.
没事了
It’s a girl.
是女孩
It’s a little girl.
是个小公主
Your baby.
你的孩子
Here you go, mama. Here you go.
给你 妈妈 接着
Here you go.
抱稳了
Thank you.
谢谢你
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表