剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on Van Helsing...
凡妮莎海辛前情提要
There is nothing else.
没有别的了
You must feed.
你必须进食
But there's a new type of vampire out there.
但是外面有一种新型吸血鬼
We call them daywalkers.
我们称之为日行者
See, they can be out under the sun and not burn.
他们能日光下出行而不被灼伤
All I've ever wanted was to be me, and to be loved.
我只想好好做我自己 好好被爱
What did I do to deserve a son like you?
我造了什么孽才会生出来你这样的儿子啊
Who are you? We're the Johnsons.
你们是谁 我们是约翰逊家族
My partner and I have trained them well.
我的同伴和我把他们训练得很好
At night we sleep underground and during the day
晚上我们睡在地下 而白天
all the kids have duties in order to keep us safe.
所有孩子都值班来保我们安全
My Mohamad.
我的穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
I'm Felix, you psycho.
我是菲利克斯 你个神经病
I don't wanna go!
我不想走
Please, don't... don't let them take me!
求求你 别让他们把我带走
Please, Father!
求求你了 父亲
No, I... I promise I'll be good!
我... 我发誓我会乖乖的
I promise! No!
我保证 不要
I'm your son, I'm yours!
我是你的儿子 我是你的
You made me!
是你生下了我
Wait!
等等
Listen to me, Sam.
听我说 山姆
I want you to understand.
我希望你能明白
I called the police and I want you locked up forever.
我报了警 我希望你永远都不出来
You are not my son.
你不是我的儿子
You are evil.
你很邪恶
I'll be good.
我会听话的
Don't leave me.
别丢下我
You will never see me again.
你永远都不会见到我了
Never.
永远
Never!!
永远
Never!!!
永远
Hey. Hey, Buck, over here.
巴克 来这边
I think I saw her go under there.
我好像看见她从那边下去了
Is she in there?
她在那里面吗
Yeah, yeah! I can see her!
对 我看见她了
Grab that shovel there, Buck!
拿那边那个铁锹 巴克
Gotta clear her out while the sun shines.
必须要在太阳落山之前把她带出来
Get outta there, will ya?
出去吧 好吗
Get!
走
I can't believe you even spied it back there.
真不敢相信你还能找到它
Could hold up here a couple days once we kill the bitch.
我们杀了那个婊♥子♥之后还能在这对付几天
You just try.
你试试看吧
Kill them.
杀了他们
We must feed.
我们必须进食
You're too weak to fight.
你太虚弱了 没法战斗
No blood for days.
好几天没吸血了
And sun in the mountains?
还有山里的太阳
But hide... and they kill us both.
但是躲起来的话... 他们会把我们都杀了的
I need to get some diesel.
我得去弄点柴油
Stay in or come out.
待里面或者出去
Either way, you burn.
不管怎么样你都会烧死的
And that's not how I die.
我才不要这么死
Do not leave me. Silence!
别丢下我 安静
They don't know that you're here,
他们不知道你在这里
so keep it that way.
所以别让他们发现
Come on, you piece of shit! Get outta there!
快点 你个废物 快出去
I'll drag you right out!
我这就把你拖出去
You stupid feral dumber than zombies.
你这个比僵尸还蠢的野杂种
You think you can take us?
你以为你能对付得了我们
Burn, baby! Burn!
烧吧 宝贝 烧吧
Stupid bitch!
臭婊♥子♥
What is it?
那是什么
It's ferals, but different.
是野人 但是不一样了
What have we got here?
这边的是什么
Don't be scared.
别害怕
I'll take care of you now. One little bite.
现在让我来照顾你吧 只要小小一口
What are you?
你是什么
What am I?
我是什么
I am the new breed.
我是新品种
I am invincible.
我是无敌的
look around you.
看看周围
I am your future
我是你的未来
Can you hear that? Hello? Hello!
你能听见吗 喂 喂
Deaf boy, hello!
聋小子 喂
How about this?
这个怎么样
You like that? Psycho? Huh?
你喜欢么 神经病
You little freak.
你这个小变♥态♥
Hey, hello.
喂
Hello, hello, hello!
喂 喂 喂
Hey, deaf boy, get this?
聋小子 懂这个么
Hear this?
听到了么
You're such a psycho.
你真是个神经病
Hello.
喂
Hello.
喂
Hello. Hello.
喂 喂
Deaf boy! Hello.
聋小子 喂
That's perfect.
太完美了
This'll put you in the hospital. Real nice.
这样你就要住院了 真棒
Come on!
别吧
He can't take it!
他受不住的
That's enough! Drop it!
够了 放下
Drop it right now.
现在就放下
Get up against the wall right now. Go! Go!
起来靠墙站着去 去 快去
Good.
好
You two are going to lock-up.
你们俩要被关禁闭了
Samuel.
塞缪尔
Samuel.
塞缪尔
It's time to begin.
是时候开始了
It's time to end.
是时候结束了
It is?
是吗
You know what you need.
你知道你需要什么
What I need.
我需要什么
Find it.
找到它
What I need?
我需要什么
And Samuel... the one who stands with you,
还有塞缪尔... 那个与你并肩的人
he must be worthy.
他必须值得
I need to feed!
我需要进食
Not yet.
还没到时候
You must control your yearnings.
你必须控制你的欲望
I need blood. Yes.
我需要鲜血 没错
Don't let it consume you.
别让它控制你
If you control, command yourself, you have power.
如果你能掌握控制权 命令你自己 你就有了力量
Everyone knows that.
所有人都知道
Not for blood.
别想着鲜血
Not for anything.
什么都别想
Blood is what I need.
我就需要鲜血
Hey come on. Move!
来吧 快走
He doesn't belong in a place like this.
他不属于这样的地方
Yet here he is.
但是他就在这里
He is small for his age, alright?
他比同龄人个头要小 明白吗
He's almost completely deaf.
他几乎全聋了
the other boys are targeting him
其他的男孩子在攻击他
He's not here for being an angel, alright.
他到这儿来可不是因为他是个小天使
You know what he did to his own father.
你也知道他对他自己的父亲做了什么
You can't fix 'em all.
你不可能把他们都治好的
Come with me.
跟我来
Come.
来吧
Yes.
对
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表