剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
that Scarlett gave me and the truth is,
事实上
I don't know what I'm looking for...
我都不知道我要找的是什么
No-no-no, I'm sorry, no, clearly you're too busy, right,
是 是 是 我很抱歉 显然你在忙
and I wasn't just attacked again,
而我也没有再次被袭击
but, you know, forget about it...
算了 就这样吧
Attacked again? Hey!
又被袭击了
No, it's just... alright, don't worry about it, it's alright.
不 只是... 别担心 没事
Hey, Jolene, what's going on...
茱莲妮 发生什么了
Don't touch me!
别碰我
What the... was that?!
你怎么回事
I don't know.
我也不知道
I'm sorry, Sarah... No! No.
对不起 莎拉... 算了
I don't know, that wasn't me.
我也不知道怎么了 刚刚那不是我
I'm sorry.
对不起
The hell was that?
什么情况
Let me guess... two more?
让我猜猜... 再来两杯吗
How's your friend?
你朋友怎么样了
He's good.
挺好的
Just went home to sleep it off.
回家睡觉了
That was quite a performance he gave.
刚才的表演真吓人
Yeah, he's unpredictable, I guess.
是呀 他总是那么出人意料
He's been through a rough time.
他经历了一段艰难的时期
I mean, haven't we all?
我们谁不是呢
It's his way of dealing with it...
那是他应对的方式...
acting out what it would be like to be one of' em.
表演作为他们的一员是如何生活的
Vampire, I mean.
我是说吸血鬼
Right, so, that bullet hole in the wall over there,
是吗 那墙上的弹坑
that's just part of the act?
也是表演的一部分吗
I mean, that must've been there before.
我想那一定是以前留下的
I mean, like you said, back in the day,
你说过的 以前
it was pretty crazy here.
这里也是个疯狂的地方
So is it true? What he said?
那他说的那些是真的吗
The part about havin' a family?
有家人的那段
Yeah.
是的
He had a family.
他确实有过家庭
Oh, well if any of them are still alive,
要是他们之中还有人活着的话
they might be on the registry.
可能会在登记簿上有记录
What registry?
什么登记簿
I know you're there, Barry.
我知道是你 巴里
How'd you know?
你怎么发现的
You're about as stealthy as a Clydesdale.
你鬼鬼祟祟的跟了我很久了
What are you doing here?
你来做什么
I wanna help... help save your friend.
我想帮你救你的朋友
It's too dangerous.
太危险了
I'm not afraid.
我不怕
Yeah, I know, Barry, okay, and I appreciate that,
我知道 巴里 我也很感谢你
but it's gonna take more than bravery
但是想要活着回来
and that pipe to make it outta this alive.
光靠勇敢和那根水管是不够的
What's over in that direction?
那个方向是哪里
That's Chinatown.
唐人街
You shouldn't go there.
你不该去那里的
Yeah, I hear that a lot.
是呀 这话听得我耳朵都出茧了
I saw you lick that blood.
我看到你舔了那块挂饰上的血
Is that how you do it? How you find' em?
那就是你找到他们的方式吗
Yeah, it's how I focus.
是的 那是我集中注意力的方式
Makes me strong.
能让我更强大
What are you doing?
你干吗
Barry, no!
巴里 不要
Here, to help beat that thing!
来吧 让我帮你打败那家伙
Barry, you need to go.
巴里 你快走
What you mean?
为什么
Barry, you need to get the **** out of here
巴里 快他妈离开这里
or I'm gonna kill you!
不然我会杀了你的
Go!
快走
Just wanted to help.
我只是想帮忙
Just wanted to help.
只想帮忙而已
Per your request, one repellant shot.
按你要求的 一支免疫针
Great, thank you.
好的 谢谢
What do you need that for anyway?
你要这个做什么
Date is...
日期是...
I dunno!
我忘了
Uh, time is 3:42 pm.
时间是下午三点四十二分
Test subject A has been given an elevated dose
实验对象A高剂量注射
in hope of speeding up, uh, incubation time.
期望看到它在培育期间迅速出现症状
Test subject B has been given no dose
实验对象B未注射
and will act as our control.
作为对照
Oh my god.
我的天呐
It's the shots.
是免疫针
Jesus Christ, what are you doing!
天呐 你在干吗
It's the shots, Jo!
是免疫针
They're what's causing these violent outbursts.
就是它们导致的暴♥力♥行为
It's why you nearly bit my head off.
这是你差点咬断我脖子的原因
It's the shots!
是免疫针
But that's... what... are you sure?
但是那... 你确定吗
Oh, yeah... I'm 100 percent sure.
是的 百分百确定
Then we have to tell someone.
那我们得告诉大家
No... we have to tell everyone.
不... 我们要告诉所有人
Hello?
有人吗
Oh, hey there!
你好呀
How can I help you?
有什么能帮你的吗
Yeah, I'm looking for your population registry,
我想想看看你的人口登记簿
I was told I might be able to find someone.
有人告诉我那上面或许能找到某个人
Well, if they pass through Denver,
要是他们经过丹佛
they'd be on it.
就会在上面的
Wow, so, the names of all the people that survived the rising...
那么所有在反叛后存活下来的人
they're in here? You bet.
都会登记在册吗 当然
Great!
太好了
You lookin' for anyone special?
在找什么特别的人吗
Uh, yeah, a friend's wife.
是的 一个朋友的妻子
Ooh, let me guess.
让我猜猜
Friend no longer in the picture, you always had a thing for her,
你的朋友不在了 而你一直就对她有感觉
now you see your chance.
现在你的机会来了
What?
什么
No! No!
不是
No?
不是吗
Well, fill your boots.
请自便吧
Damnit! No luck?
该死 找不到吗
No.
是的
Thanks anyway.
还是谢谢你
Don't wanna check the other volumes?
不查查其它册吗
There's other volumes?
还有其它册吗
The lapse time post injection was less than a minute.
注射后起效时间还不到一分钟
What was the dosage?
剂量是多少
Ten times the regulated amount, give or take,
常规剂量的十倍左右
but depending on a person's tolerance,
但还要取决于每个人的承受能力
there's no say what a safe dosage is
无法确定安全的剂量是多少
or if there even is one.
或者根本就没有安全剂量一说
It has to be the cause of these violent outbursts.
这一定是造成暴♥力♥行为多发的原因
This is not news.
这又不是新闻了
Of course there are side effects,
当然会有副作用
but the fact is, the shots work, which means people feel safe.
但事实是这个免疫针是有效的 这使得人们有安全感
And when people feel safe, they stay calm, happy.
当人们有安全感了 他们才会保持冷静 幸福生活
Wait, you're saying you knew?
等等 你是说你知道
This whole time?
一直都知道吗
No one is saying what we have here is perfect,
没人说过这针是完美的
but it's a lot better than outside these walls.
但总比高墙之外要好的多了
People need to know!
人们有权知道
Do they?
是吗
What about the day walkers?
那么那些白夜吸血鬼呢
We don't know if it'll work on them.
我们不知道这针是否对他们有效
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表