剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
The way you, as a woman, are embracing danger.
你作为女人 能这样迎接危险
Fighting against evil.
对抗邪恶
I wish I could know what that felt like.
我真想知道那是什么感觉
One day, a long time from now, women will have power.
有一天 很久以后 女性会拥有权利
A voice.
拥有话语权
We'll chart our own courses and make our own decisions.
我们能规划自己的人生 做出自己的决定
Really?
真的吗
When on earth will that be?
那到底是什么时候啊
What the devil is going on here?
这里究竟发生了什么
What happened to your neck? It's not what you think.
你的脖子怎么了 不是你想的那样
Who did this to you?
谁伤的你
Have you been...
你...
Oh, this is so much worse than I thought.
这比我想的严重多了
You don't understand. Sadly, my dear, I think I do.
你不明白 亲爱的 很遗憾 我想我知道
The doctors warned me of a relapse.
医生警告过我 你会旧疾复发
Relapse? Of your psychosis, my dear.
旧疾 你的精神病 亲爱的
This desperate delusion that affects you.
那可怕的幻觉影响着你
And now, to make things more real, you have hurt yourself.
现在 为了让幻想更加真实 你已经伤害自己了
This is my fault.
这是我的错
It's my fault. I never should have brought you here.
是我的错 我就不该带你来这里
I need you to recover, Lily,
我需要你恢复正常 莉莉
so we can start a family as we planned.
我们才能按我们所设想的组建起家庭
I cannot lose you.
我不能失去你
Uh, there's um... there's some things I need to explain.
有... 有些事我要解释一下
I'm not who you think I am.
我并不是你以为的那个人
No, Lily.
不 莉莉
I cannot hear anymore.
我听不下去了
I blame you for keeping the severity of this from me.
我要责备你 这么严重的事居然瞒着我
For indulging my wife...
放任我的妻子...
Sir... Now, you listen to me!
先生... 你现在听我说
She is to be kept here until our departure tomorrow morning.
在我们明早离开前 她只能待在这里
No more flights of fancy, no more escapades,
不存在什么胡思乱想 大冒险
and no more sword, is that clear?
也不能再舞刀弄剑 明白了吗
Anything else happens to her and I will hold you responsible.
要是她再发生任何事 唯你是问
Edward, wait. I...
爱德华 等等 我...
A message came, sir.
有封信件 先生
For your wife.
给您妻子的
Whoever this Master Tsui is, he's feeding my wife's delusion.
不论这位徐大♥师♥是谁 他都在滋养着我妻子的幻觉
I will put a stop to this once and for all.
我要彻底♥制♥止这件事
Those women are not to leave that bedroom
这两个女人在任何情况下
under any circumstances, understood?
都不能离开那间卧室 明白了吗
Yes, sir.
明白 先生
I'll break the window.
我打破窗子吧
Mr. Edward has left a guard.
爱德华先生留下了一个看守
He will surely hear.
他肯定会听见的
Well, then let's give him something to listen to.
那就给他点东西听
Edward!
爱德华
Siobhan, come on!
西沃恩 快来
I must say, this is all so exciting!
我得说 这太刺♥激♥了
What now?
现在怎么办
If Edward read this he's getting into something he can't handle.
如果爱德华读了这封信 他一定摊上了他解决不了的事
We should make chase before anything unfortunate happens to...
我们要赶在任何不幸的事发生...
No, you're staying here. It's far too dangerous.
不 你待在这里 那太危险了
Dangerous?
危险
Isn't that exactly what Lord Edward would say?
那不正是爱德华爵士会说的话吗
Such a frail and naive woman.
一个如此脆弱而幼稚的女人
Fine, but you're staying outside.
好吧 但你要待在外面
How can you be sure?
你怎么确定的呢
Yang Shi.
阳尸
I examined his body more carefully after you left.
你走后 我更仔细地检查了他的尸体
Black opium tar underneath the fingernails.
指甲下有鸦♥片♥的黑焦油
Stay here.
待在这里
This is what they have been doing to feed in secrecy
这就是他们一直偷偷在黑暗中做的事
and darkness, luring victims to them with the drugs.
用毒品引诱受害者
What about the other murders?
那其他谋杀呢
That part I have not yet uncovered.
我还没有发现
Something else.
还有一件事
Edward, he intercepted the note before I got it.
爱德华 在我之前截住了信件
I pray we are not too late.
希望我们没有太晚
Now I fear my wife has gone quite mad.
我担心我妻子已经疯了
Something to do with a local gentleman.
和一个当地男人有关
He directed her to here.
他指引她来这里
I wonder if you might help me to locate him.
我想知道你能否帮我找到他
What is his name?
他叫什么
I believe it is Master Tsui.
我想他叫徐大♥师♥
I know him only too well.
我太了解他了
What is his connection to your wife?
他和你的妻子什么关系
I'm not really sure, but I intend to find out.
我不确定 但是我想查出来
All her ramblings of vampires.
她所有关于吸血鬼的胡言乱语
What of them?
怎么说的
I blame my wife's malady on that wretched ancestry.
我把我妻子的病归咎于那糟糕的祖先
Generations of delusion passed down
那些幻觉在该死的凡海辛家族中
by those damned Van Helsings.
代代流传了下来
If the B'ah can take any form how do we know who it is?
如果巴能够任意变化 我们怎么知道它是谁
I feel we need look no further.
我想我们不必再查别的地方了
East meets west.
中西合璧
Two legacies of vampire killers
两家吸血鬼杀手的继承人
This should be quite a fight.
会是一场大战了
You know who I am?
你知道我吗
I know of your kind, spawn of Abraham.
我了解你的家族 亚伯拉罕的子孙
Years ago he nearly took my head.
数年前 他差点就把我斩首
And now here you are.
而如今你又来了
Here to finish what he didn't.
来完成他未完成的事情
I doubt that.
我表示怀疑
Impressive for a mortal.
很厉害的凡人
I'm a little more than that.
我可不仅是凡人
You bleed like a human.
你像人类一样流血
There is something different about you.
你有一些与众不同
Why don't you come a little closer?
为什么不走近点看看
I think I will wait for the poison to start to take effect.
我想我还是等毒药生效吧
We are outnumbered and you're in grave danger from the poison.
敌众我寡 你面临着中毒的危险
We should retreat. Lily? What're you doing here?
我们应该撤退 莉莉 你在这里干什么
You run, he dies.
你逃跑 他就得死
Slowly.
慢慢死掉
Unless you die first.
除非你先死
We cannot save both him and yourself.
我们无法同时救你和他
No, he doesn't die. He can't.
不 他不能死 不能
Ten years from now he signs Lily's committal papers
十年后是他签了莉莉去伦菲尔德医院的
to Renfield House.
委托文件
The poison. You are becoming delirious.
那毒药 让你变得精神错乱了
There is only one cure.
只有一种解药
No, unless somehow him dying wakes me from this dream.
不 除非他的死亡会把我从梦境唤醒
Dream?
梦境
Then you, too, are not really here?
那你 并不是真的在这里吗
Are you someone else?
你是别人吗
This is a however created by another elder.
这也是被另一个长老创造出来的
Why?
为什么
So I could learn how to destroy you.
这样我才能知道如何毁了你
But if we die here what happens to us in reality?
但是要是我们死在这里了 我们现实里会怎么样呢
Only one way to find out.
只有一种知道的方法
No escape now.
无处可逃了
Do not let the rage consume you.
别让愤怒吞噬你
Channel it.
引导它
Control it.
控制它
Only light can drive out darkness.
只有光明才能驱赶黑暗
Light.
光明
Light.
光明
We need light.
我们需要光明
I am certain we will meet again but next time not in dreams.
我相信我们会再见面的 不过下次就不在梦里了
Edward.
爱德华
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表