剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
I understand.
我明白了
You thought I died, right?
你以为我死了 是吗
You killed me?
你杀了我
Don't worry, Mohamad!
不用担心 默♥罕♥默♥德♥
You did.
你做到了
You saved me.
你救了我
After all that time you've played with my Sam.
你和我的山姆一起玩了那么久
Sick.
变♥态♥
He's not here, right?
他不在这里 是吧
Sam?
山姆
It's ok, Mohamad. It is.
这没关系的 默♥罕♥默♥德♥ 真的
I promise.
我保证
Remember what Sam used to tell you?
还记得山姆以前经常跟你说什么吗
To follow the mouse?
要跟着老鼠
Remember that, hmm?
记得那个吧
Well, that's what you have to do.
你不得不这么做
Follow the mouse.
跟着老鼠
You'll never get out that way.
那样你是永远逃不出去的
Remember what I used to do?
还记得我以前是怎么做的吗
The water, on the boards?
木板上的水
You have to figure it out.
你得想办法
Find a way out of here.
找到离开这里的路
Make one.
开辟一条
What do you think?
你是怎么想的
You can do it.
你可以做到的
That's good.
好极了
You can do it, Mohamad.
你可以做到的 默♥罕♥默♥德♥
Mouse hunter.
捕鼠者
My mouse hunter.
我的捕鼠者
No. Mouse killer.
不 是老鼠杀手
Yes.
没错
Killer of mices.
老鼠的杀手
Killer of mices, I kiss you to pieces.
老鼠的杀手 我太爱你了
Samuel...
塞缪尔
Yes?
怎么了
What do you want?
你想要什么
It's your time now.
现在轮到你了
Yes.
是的
For...
做什么
You know, don't you?
你知道的 不是吗
Yes. You do.
是的 你明白
No, I... No, I don't.
不 我 不 我不知道
I don't!
我不知道
I've seen you there, in the distance my whole life.
我这辈子一直看见你出没在远处
And I don't know why.
可我不知道为什么
Think!
想一想
Remember, can't you?
你不记得了吗
Think back when I first came to you.
回忆一下我第一次来见你的时候
When I was a boy. When I first...
那时我还是一个小男孩 当我第一次
Yes.
没错
Yes.
没错
When I hurt someone.
那时我伤了别人
When I killed.
我杀了一个人
Why did you come back?
你为什么要回来
Because it is your time.
因为轮到你了
Perhaps, to be the next.
也许 你是下一个
If you do all you need to do.
前提是你做完你需要做的事
All you must do.
做完你必须要做的事
Do?
做
What?
什么
Tell me!
告诉我
Please?
拜托了
First, kill the one you love.
首先 去杀你爱的那个人
Kill... the one...
杀 那个人
My sweet baby.
我亲爱的宝贝
Must...
是时候
Must say goodbye.
要说再见了
Yes!
是啊
No.
不
That is not the one you love.
那不是你爱的那个人
No.
不
No!
不
No, no, no!!!!
不 不 不
No! No!!!!
不 不
You've broken through.
你已经有突破了
You made a hole!
你挖出了一个洞
Now you have to go out.
现在你必须要出去了
That's how you get out, Mohamad.
你要这么出去 默♥罕♥默♥德♥
You go up.
你上去吧
Go on.
继续
Bye bye!
再见
Hey! Hey!
喂 喂
I was just resting.
我就休息一会
You know if you're tired
要是累了
get in the back and switch out with somebody.
到后面去换别人来
I need eyes on these hills at all times.
我需要有人一直盯着这些山
You hear that, everybody back there?
听到了吗 后面的朋友
You all have to be on guard.
你们需要轮流值班
The second you feel tired you swap out.
累了就换人
Will do!
明白
What do we do?
怎么办
Looks like they need help.
看起来他们需要帮忙
And what if he doesn't?
如果不是呢
Then he will when I'm through with him.
那等我经过后他就需要帮助了
Damn.
靠
You always have a way of making everything sound so cool.
你总是能把话说的这么漂亮
That don't mean things are cool.
但这不意味着一切都在你掌控之中
Why don't we just keep going?
我们还是继续前进吧
If it was us, would you want them to stop?
如果是我们遇到麻烦 你会希望他们停下来伸出援手吗
Ok. Whatever.
好吧 随你
What's going on?
发生什么了
Uh, it's just a truck and some people.
只是一些人和一辆卡车
I'm gonna go check it out, you guys hang back here.
我去查看下情况 你们留守
Keep your weapons ready.
准备好武器
If you hear me start firing, come running.
听见我开枪就过来帮我
Let me come with you, Axel.
我跟你一起去吧 阿克塞尔
I can put on my mask and intimidate em!
我可以戴上面罩震慑住他们
Yeah. Not this time, Barry.
行了 下次吧 巴里
You stay here and watch my back, alright?
你待在这里掩护我 好吗
Hey there!
那边的朋友
Looks like you could use some help.
看起来你们需要帮助
Hey! Thanks!
谢谢
Yeah, it couldn't hurt.
是的 无伤大雅
None of us are car people here, so...
我们都不懂车 所以...
Kinda sucks! Oh yeah?
有点糟糕 是吗
Not a one of you can change a tire?
你们没人会换轮胎吗
No, no. It's not that.
不是轮胎的问题
We've got a spare but the jacks busted.
我们有备胎 但是千斤顶坏了
Oh, I could fix that no problem.
小菜一碟
Great! Yeah, we'd appreciate that.
太好了 非常感谢
Ok.
好的
Coming over.
那我过来了
How many people you got with you over there?
你那里有多少人
Doesn't matter.
不重要
You need help, not an inventory right?
你需要的是帮助 而不是查人口 对吗
Yeah no, absolutely, just trying to be friendly.
当然 当然 只是随便问问
Where ya headed?
你们要去哪
We're going to San Fransisco.
旧金山
Oh, I'm sorry, been there.
我去过那里 遗憾的告诉你们
Forget about it.
还是别去了
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表