剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on Van Helsing...
凡妮莎海辛 前情回顾
Ever since the elder bit me, I'm craving it.
自从一个长老咬了我 我就开始嗜血
If I start to turn, you know what you have to do, right?
如果我开始转化 你知道你要做什么 对吗
The family book.
家谱
The answers are in there, I just couldn't find them.
答案就在家谱里 只是我找不到它们
I read every word.
每个字我都有读
I'll miss you.
我想你了
Bring her back in one piece.
把她完整地带回来
Yeah, not a scratch.
好 一道抓痕都不会有
Each elder has something, a totem,
每位长老都有图腾
that leads to the dark one.
通向黑暗
We kill the elders, take their totems,
我们屠♥杀♥长老 拿取图腾
and resurrect the dark one ourselves.
靠自己复活暗黑者
We end this once and for all.
我们要结束这一切 一劳永逸
What's that line thing?
这条线是什么
I don't know, it looks like a maze or something.
不知道 像是迷宫之类的东西
What're we even looking for?
我们到底在找什么
I don't know.
我不知道
It's not in the words, right?
不在文字里 对吗
We're supposed to be looking for hidden clues or something?
可能我们要找的是隐藏线索
Yeah, that's what she said, right?
对 她是这么说的 对吧
Anything?
有发现吗
No.
没
Don't worry, we'll figure it out.
别担心 会找到的
Yeah, I just hope in time enough to make a difference.
是啊 我只希望能够及时做出改变
Head down, now!
低头 马上
Holy shit.
该死
Hey!
嗨
Hey! That's my boat!
嗨 那是我的船
You ok?
没事吧
Yeah, I'm great.
我好极了
I just got shot in the back with a shotgun.
只是后背被打了一枪
Good thing we walked all over those mountains
还好我们除了划船过来
instead of just taking the boat here.
还走遍了这些山
According to the map we should be close.
根据地图来看 我们应该快到了
Yeah, assuming that we've been following the right map.
是啊 假如这份地图是真的
What're we even looking for?
我们到底要找什么
That, maybe.
可能是那里
Anything else in there?
这里还有其他东西吗
You mean, besides a dead guy without a face
你是说 除了那具无脸死尸
'cause he blew it off?
因为脸被打的面目全非
I'm assuming it's not the elder.
我觉得这不是长老
No, he looks human.
嗯 他看起来像人类
Looks like it's this guy right here.
可能是这家伙
Chuck Tanner.
查克·泰纳
I think he was the keeper here when all this started so...
我觉得这一切开始时 他是这里的管家
If I was on this island for two weeks
我要是在这个岛上待两个星期
I'd probably do the same thing.
我可能也会这么做
Man, there's a lot of good shit in here.
天呐 这里有很多好东西
I feel like this place hasn't been touched since the rising.
这么久了这地方好像还没被染指
Yeah, it does seem that way.
看起来确实如此
Hey, I'm starving.
嗨 我饿疯了
Let's eat.
吃点东西
Somewhere else?
去别的地方
Yeah.
好
When you were alone with mom did she say anything else
你和妈妈独处的时候 她有没有说过关于
about being a Van Helsing?
作为一个范海辛
Our childhoods?
和我们童年的事
Why the hell we're stuck doing this?
为什么我们要做这些事情
Only what you already know.
她的话我都和你讲过了
About being willing to make sacrifices and stuff
甘于奉献 还有
about our destiny.
我们命运的事情
And the necklace, I guess, with blood in it.
还有那条封印血液的项链
Anything about what we're supposed to do with it?
有没有说过我们该拿它怎么办
No.
没有
That's why I gave a bit of it to Doc,
所以我把一部分给了医生
see if she could make some use of it.
看看她能不能用上
Sorry, I wish I had better answers.
抱歉 我也希望有更好的答案
Maybe we got it wrong.
也许我们错了
Maybe we're on the wrong island.
也许我们找错岛了
Maybe.
也许
Or not.
也许没错
I've seen this.
我见过这里
Inside there.
这座岛
What the hell is that?
那到底是什么
Old. That's what it is.
陈年旧物
Give me a hand.
帮我一下
Put it on the back table? Yeah.
把它放在后边的桌子上 – 对
Got it.
搞定
Woah, careful.
小心点
Right here.
这里
It's cool.
太酷了
I have no idea what to do with this.
我完全不知道拿这东西干什么
I'll get the book.
我去把书拿过来
There's a wick.
这里有个灯芯
Still some kerosene left.
还剩下一些灯油
What does it say in there?
书里说了什么
I don't know, I can't understand the language.
不知道 我看不懂这种语言
Oh, my god, why is everything in riddles?
天呐 为什么所有事都要打谜语
Just once can we have something in plain English?
就不能用简单的英语写吗 哪怕一次也好
What fun would that be?
那样就不好玩了
A lot, actually.
很好玩
It's like a... a light of some kind, you know?
就像 灯之类的东西
A lantern or...
灯笼或者
Bingo.
猜中了
Let's see if we can light it up.
看看怎么点燃它
Find some matches?
找找火柴
Ah. Great.
太棒了
See if there's, like, slides around here or something.
看看这里有没有能放映的东西
Wait.
等下
I thought I saw something in here.
我好像找到了什么
There's nothing back here.
这里什么都没有
Nothing over here, either.
这里也什么都没有
There's a bunch of old maps, but I don't know how that's helpful.
这有一摞旧地图 不过不知道有什么用
This is a map of the island as it is today.
这是张地图显示的是目前岛屿的情况
It wouldn't go with this machine. Mmmhmm.
和这台机器不匹配 – 没错
We need to use this map.
试试这张地图
It's almost as if we need to project this.
我们应该投影这份
I mean, is there any way that we...
但是 我们怎么
Vanessa. Yeah?
凡妮莎 – 怎么了
Exactly.
没错
Ok.
好的
See that?
看到了吗
See this line?
这条线
Mmmhmm.
看到了
It's only on this map.
在这份地图上
It matches up with this one.
与这条线相配
Does it intersect on the island?
能横穿整座岛吗
Sure does.
可以
This is the lighthouse.
这是灯塔
It's... it's like a beach away.
好像就在岸边
Let's go check it out.
我们过去看看
Hey, woah, woah, woah. Hold up.
嗨 等等 等下
Come here. Give me the totems.
过来 把图腾给我
What? Why?
为什么
If we do run into an elder we don't wanna have the totems
如果没有遇到长老 我们不希望让图腾
and then it opens up a passageway to hell or something...
开启通往地狱的通道或..
Yeah, no, it's a good idea.
有道理 好主意
Let's leave them here.
把它们留在这里吧
Alright, let's go.
好 走吧
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表