剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
I'm not the one to fear.
我不是你该害怕的那个
Where's Vanessa?
凡妮莎在哪
Vanessa?
凡妮莎
Oh, you think she's the stronger one.
你认为她是更强大的那个
But I sense a far greater strength in you.
但我在你身体里 感受到了更强大的力量
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
History repeating itself over and over again
历史不断重演
like it did for me and my brother.
就像我和我兄弟那样
Like it will for others of our kind after us.
我们的后代也会是一样
One stronger than the other.
其中一个比另一个更强大
I guess we know which one you are,
我想我们都知道你是哪一个
since you were seduced by the darkness.
毕竟你被黑暗诱惑
Is that what you believe?
那就是你所相信的
That's what you told us in the cell.
那是你在牢房♥里时告诉我们的
I would have told you anything to get out of that cell.
为了逃出那个牢房♥ 我什么话都可以说出来
The pull was so strong,
吸引力太强大
I was seduced, oh, I was so weak.
我被诱惑了 我是那么软弱
Look what you've become.
看看你变成了什么样
What have I become?
我变成什么样
You know nothing.
你什么都不知道
You think because you see me like this you know the truth.
你看到我这个样子 你就认为你知道真♥相♥
You are so naive.
你太天真了
Then set me straight.
那么纠正我
Like you and your sister,
就像你和你的姐姐
me and my brother were of one mind.
我和我兄弟本是一条心
End the tyranny of the vampire.
结束吸血鬼的暴♥政♥
Destroy the dark one, yes?
摧毁暗黑者
If only it was that simple.
要是就这么简单就好了
Our destiny lead us down a path very much like the one
我们的命运指引了我们走了一条非常像
you and your sister now walk.
你和你姐姐正在走的路
You see, my dear, I was not seduced.
你看 我亲爱的 我没有被诱惑
I did what I needed to do.
我做了我该做的
I came to believe who I was, what I was,
我渐渐相信我是谁 我是什么
and what my fate was, and this is my fate.
和我的命运是什么 而这就是我的命运
And your fate will surely present itself soon
你的命运 必定会在你准备好时
when you are ready.
马上出现
Only one can make it to the end.
只有一个 能走到最后
If you think I'm gonna hurt my sister you're crazy.
如果你认为我会伤害我的姐姐 那你就是疯了
And I make my own fate.
还有我的命运我自己决定
You're not ready.
你还没准备好
Son of a bitch.
混账
Nothing down by the lighthouse.
灯塔下什么都没有
What're you doing?
你在干什么
He came this way.
他从这边来
He kicked the shit out of me.
就一踢就把我踢得
One shot.
屁滚尿流
The blood you gave him, it didn't turn him,
你给他的血 没有转化他
it energized him.
反而给了他精力
So now what?
所以现在怎么办
If you were him what would you do?
如果你是他 你会怎么做
Fight or flight.
战斗还是逃跑
If I was stuck on this island over 100 years
如果我在这岛上困了超过一百年
I'd wanna get the hell out of here.
我会想逃离这该死的地方
The boat.
船
We beat him! The boat's still there!
我们赶在了他之前 船还在那里
Something's not right.
有点不大对劲
Scarlett I feel something.
斯嘉丽 我感觉到了些什么
Hey!
嘿
Get off of her! Stay back!
放开她 退后
You do not understand.
你不懂
Your blood is unlike anything
你的血和我这些年尝过的
I've ever tasted in all these years.
都不一样
I need more.
我需要更多
Oh, so much more.
噢 更多更多
Then turn me so I can face you.
那把我转过来让我面对你
...are you ok?
...你还好吗
He made his choice.
他做了他的选择
We should get out of here.
我们应该离开这里
Yeah, um, are we gonna talk about what just happened?
是啊 呃 我们要聊聊刚才发生的事吗
What's there to talk about?
有什么好聊的
What just happened is exactly what we wanted to happen.
刚才发生的正是我们所希望的
We killed an elder before it killed us.
我们杀了一个长老 免得被他杀死
Right, but you just acted like an animal.
是的 但是你刚才就像一只野兽
Sometimes that's what it takes.
有时候那是必须的
You really believe that? Absolutely.
你真的这么想吗 当然
Vanessa, that's exactly what I'm worried about.
凡妮莎 这就是我所担心的
I'm fine, you're fine.
我很好 你也很好
He's dead. Actually, I'm not fine.
他死了 事实上 我并不好
And I don't think you're fine, either.
而且我认为你也不太好
I mean, say what you want but I was there both times
你怎么说都可以 两次他喝你血的时候
that he had your blood and something was happening.
我都在场 有点不太对劲
It was like he was... seducing you.
感觉好像他在...引诱你
Please.
拜托
Scarlett, I was tricking him. Bullshit.
斯嘉丽 我在骗他 胡扯
Why do you think I turned around?
要不我为什么转过去
What did he say to you?
他对你说了什么
What did he say in your ear?
他在你耳边对你说了什么
Don't worry about it.
别管了
Don't worry about it? It was nothing.
别管了 没什么大不了的
Clearly I am. Nothing? If it's nothing then tell me.
显然我很担心 没什么 如果没什么那告诉我
He said, "Rule with us".
他说 "和我们一起统治"
"Return to Renfield house and rule with us".
"回到伦菲尔德庄园 和我们一起统治"
You think that's nothing?
你觉得那是没什么吗
This guy, this thing, that we find who turns out to be
我们发现这个家伙 这个东西
a relative of ours, he's there for over 100 years
是我们这一族的 他在那一百多年了
and he finally has the chance to have his freedom,
然后他终于有机会重获自♥由♥
he gets away from us and he chooses to come back
从我们手中逃脱却又选择回来
so that he can taste your blood one more time,
就为了再喝一次你的血
and then he says that he wants to be with you
然后他说他想和你在一起
and offers you to rule with him?
并且邀请你和他一起统治
You don't think that's a big deal?
你觉得这没什么大不了的吗
No. I think it's ridiculous.
不觉得 我觉得这很荒谬
Come on, we gotta go. No.
好了 我们该走了 不
Let's get the totems and let's go get our stu...
我们去拿图腾然后去拿...
I don't feel good.
我感觉不太好
What's wrong?
怎么了
I don't feel so good.
我不太舒服
What's happening?
你怎么了
It's alright, I'm just a little dizzy. It's ok.
没什么 就是觉得有点头晕 没事
Ok, look. Sit here and just rest.
好吧 听着 你坐这休息一会儿
I'll go get the totems.
我会去拿图腾
I'll be back in 15 minutes. Stay there.
十五分钟后就回来 呆在这儿
Scarlett?
斯嘉丽
Thank you.
谢谢
I know it hasn't always been easy,
我知道这并不容易
but it's been really nice to have you here.
但有你在这真的很好
I needed you.
我需要你
Thank you.
谢谢
Of course.
不客气
We're in this together.
我们是一条船上的
Go rest.
去休息吧
I'll be back in a bit.
我马上回来
I think we should split up.
我们应该分头行动
You go to the woods,
你去树林
I'll check down there real quick and meet up with you.
我去那边找完就来和你汇合
I think we're better off... Just trust me.
我想我们最好... 相信我吧
If I start to turn...
如果我开始转化...
You know what you have to do, right?
你知道你要做什么的 是吗
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不不不不
Vanessa!
凡妮莎
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表