剧集 | 流浪女王 | 导航列表
阿瑞奥帕星
另一个星系 不是你的银河系
德赛将军 拉扎罗他
General Dessai, Lazaro, he's--
我知道
I know.
华朗舰长有什么指示吗
Is there any word from Captain Volun?
没有 将军
No, General.
准备好军队
Prepare the battalion.
我们现在别无选择
We have no choice now...
只能炸毁我们的城市了
...but to bomb our own city.
流浪♥女♥王 第一季第十集
你在哪
Where are you?
艾莉达娅·阿尔·法约尔
Eldaya Al Fayr!
该死
Shit...
放下你的武器
Drop your weapon.
我找到女王了
I have eyes on the queen.
女王还活着
The queen is alive.
我真希望你没那么做
I really wish you hadn't done that.
旅途愉快
Have a nice trip.
这招不错
That was a good one.
跟我来 她应该就在附近
Follow me, she should be around the corner.
她在那
There she is!
今天发生了骇人听闻的一幕
A shocking and horrifying scene here today,
多个世界的领导人
where multiple world leaders have apparently
在宫殿广场自杀
killed themselves on palace grounds.
由于这么多世界的
With the leadership
-领导不复存在 -真疯狂
- of so many worlds now gone... - That shit is crazy.
我们要分别重建各自的星球
Do we rebuild our planets as individuals,
还是翘首最高领袖拉扎罗的
or do we look to the visionary mind
远见卓识 以盼新的开始
of the Grand Supreme Leader, Lazaro, for a new beginning?
我的旅程是否已经万事俱备
Now, is everything prepared for my trip?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
您的行李已打包
Your belongings are all packed,
您的制♥服♥已洗干净且熨烫好
your uniform is cleaned and pressed,
新的内衣和
fresh underwear and--
您的特殊视频已准备好
your special videos are loaded.
就这些了
That is all.
在我启程前还有时间多看看
There is still time to watch a little more of this
这个新的开始
new beginning before I depart.
长官
Sir!
女王 她还活着
The queen, she's alive.
就在阿瑞奥帕
Right here in Arriopa.
什么
What?
她逃脱了宫殿广场 她现在在城市里
She escaped palace grounds, she's currently in the city.
我们让所有人手都去搜寻她了
We have every available unit searching for her.
去看看她妈妈
Check on the mother.
-扫除忠党 -是的 长官
- Sweep for Loyalists! - Yes, sir.
我要错过表演了
Now I'm missing the show!
如果你想杀了某人
If you want someone to die right,
自行处理好了
deal with it yourself.
回忆啊
Memories.
我不怀念这气味
I don't miss the smell.
警官在前面
Officers up ahead.
你俩以前干过这事吗
You two have done this before?
成功了吗
Successfully?
塞弗林
Xevelyn...
艾莉达的妈妈
As in Elida's mom?
她还活着
She's alive?
要疯了
Oh, crackers.
走吧
Let's go.
走吧 囚犯
Let's go, prisoner.
你在运送谁
Who are you transporting?
上层遭遇了埋伏
The upper levels were ambushed.
我们失去了很多好人
We lost a lot of good men up there.
只剩下这个肮脏的囚犯了
This filthy prisoner is all that's left.
我们带他来这几层 因为你知道
We're taking him to these levels, because, as you know,
-这里更安全 -不可能
- they are much more secure. - No point.
她是这里唯一一个 我们要带她上去
She's the only one down here and we're taking her up.
不如把这个杀了
May as well just kill this one now.
不
No!
塞弗林
Xevelyn!
他们和我是一伙的
They're with me.
我是阿梅 这位是艾萨克
I'm Amae, this is Isaac.
我们是艾莉达的朋友
We're friends of Elida's.
艾莉达娅
Eldaya.
她改了名字
She changed her name.
显然是为了躲起来
To stay hidden, apparently.
相信我 我告诉她要再改改 但她很固执
Trust me, I told her it needed work, but she's a stubborn one.
她还活着
She's alive?
二十二年前
阿瑞奥帕星
这是爸爸的特殊礼物
And this is a special present from daddy.
生日快乐 艾莉达娅
Happy Birthday, Eldaya.
这是什么
What is it?
你要打开它
You'll have to open it.
一条西丽
A Seely!
谢谢你 爸爸
Thank you, Daddy!
不用谢 宝贝
You're welcome, sweetheart.
海斯 我有一条西丽了
Hey, Hath, I got a Seely!
我知道我们说过不养宠物
I know we said no pets,
但海斯会帮她照看的
but Hath'll help her take care of it.
不是那个
It's not that.
呼娅·普赖姆星上的抗♥议♥
The protests on planet Huya Prime?
阿尔伯 拜托不要派我们的士兵去
Albor, please do not send in our soldiers.
会引发战争的
It'll cause war.
这正是我要阻止的
That is exactly what I'm preventing.
如果不现在行动 我们就向整个王国传递了
If we don't act now, we send a message throughout the kingdom
叛乱不会受到惩罚的信♥号♥♥
that mutiny will not be punished.
塞弗林 拜托
Xevelyn, please,
我不想再谈论这件事了
I don't want to have this conversation again.
打击呼娅·普赖姆会激怒已在争取独♥立♥的
Striking Huya Prime will anger neighbouring star colonies
周边星球殖民地
already vying for independence.
帕拉斯和沃拉星球已经
Planet Pallas and Vorra are already in--
够了
Enough!
不要再说了 我需要我的妻子站在我这边
It is done and I need my wife by my side.
亲爱的 我们今天能不谈政♥治♥吗
My love, can we just put politics aside for the day?
今天是我们女儿的生日
It's our daughter's birthday.
我们好好享受吧
Let's enjoy it.
我叫他泽比
I called him Zebby.
这名字很好
That's a wonderful name.
你听到的是
What you hear
我的城市陷入混乱 被夷为平地
is my city in chaos, burning to the ground.
绝对不是我想去参加的派对
Definitely a party that isn't giving me FOMO.
你现在说德赛将军要帮他毁掉我们家吗
And now you tell me Dessai will help him destroy our home?
德赛将军认为我们没有其他办法
General Dessai believes there are no other options
对付拉扎罗 我们必须立刻联♥系♥上她
against Lazaro. We must reach her now,
免得他们直接扔炸♥弹♥
before the battalion releases the bombs.
她需要知道你还活着
She needs to know you're alive.
我保证只要联♥系♥上 我们就去找艾莉达
I promise, we will find Elida as soon as we make contact.
我只是想说 我在乎你女儿
I just have to say I care about your daughter.
当然 我们一直没来得及
Of course, we haven't really had the chance
聊聊我们之间的情况 但是
to talk about what we are exactly, but,
我们绝对不是露水情缘
it's not a-- you know, a fling
或是什么随便的关系 只是
or anything like that, it's just--
见家长确实很困难
Meeting the parents is tough.
把毁灭者挡起来
Block the destroyers.
准备发射
Prepare for launch.
准备倒数
Begin the countdown.
连接上了
I have a connection.
将军 老朋友
General... my old friend.
不可能
It can't be.
是我
It's me.
我们及时找到了你
We got to you in time.
让舰队撤退 朋友
剧集 | 流浪女王 | 导航列表