剧集 | 流浪女王 | 导航列表
When we get to Arriopa...
我会独自去王宫
I'm going to the palace alone.
什么 我得和你解释多少遍啊
What? How many times do we need to go over this?
我们是一个团队 我们共进退
We're a team, we stay together.
不是这样的 我是唯一一个
It's not like that. Look, I'm the only one
有机会掌控斯特扎德的力量的人
who has any chance of taking on the Sterzaad.
你不确定你是否对它有免疫力
You don't know for sure if you're immune to it?
我不确定
No.
但我肯定你不行
But I know for sure you're not.
艾萨克也是
Or Isaac.
难以置信 可怜的卡恩
I can't believe it. Poor Kahn.
她是个不错的停车管理局管♥理♥员♥ 很乐观
She was a good parking agent. Such an optimist.
她的死对她肯定是个大打击
Her death must've come as a great shock to her.
少说 多
Less talking, more--
-小心飞船 -我从没打偏过
- Mind the ship. - I never miss.
严格来讲我没打偏
Technically I didn't miss?
你去过银河系吗
You've been to the Milky Way?
银河系 真有意思
Milky Way! That's so funny.
你们是这么叫的吗
Is that what you call it?
-听起来很好吃 -什么时候
- Sounds yummy. - When?
其实上次去是几十年前的事了
Wow. Decades, in fact, since I was last there.
是吗 你怎么去那的
Yeah? How did you get there?
妈呀 如果我没记错的话
Gosh, well, if I remember correctly--
不
No!
你的手上沾了血
You've got blood on your hands.
你不是应该死了吗
Aren't you supposed to be dead?
各位
Guys?
艾莉达 阿梅
Elida? Amae?
突然事情就变得难以理解
Suddenly things got a lot more confusing.
-那是谁 -卡恩
- Who's that? - Kahn.
-她还活着 -没有吧
- She's alive? - Uh... no?
别碰那个 她朝莱斯利开枪了
Don't touch that, she shot Lesley.
-什么 她是凶手 -不是 但我知道谁是凶手
- What? She's the murderer? - No. But I know who is.
我也知道
Me too.
为了帮你们理解
And in order to help you understand,
我要带你们一点点重回今晚发生的事
I shall have to take you through the events of the evening step-by-step.
-夜幕降临时 -劳埃德被下了卵
- At the start of the eveni-- - Lloyd hatched.
我要说的不是这个
That's not where I was going.
他刚旅行回来 对吧
He just got back from a trip, right?
温妮 讲讲卡夫卡里上的致命物种
Winni, deadly species on Kafkaria.
蛇蝎 在生命体被下卵之后
The Corpal Seps. After laying eggs in living organisms,
它可以驱动控制它的宿主
it can tak over motor control of its host.
你们去那度假吗 就像是另一个澳洲
You people go there on holiday? It's like another Australia.
-劳埃德被感染了 -什么 他得的感冒吗
- Lloyd was infected. - What, the flu he had?
不是感冒 蛇蝎准备孵化了
Not flu. The Corpal Seps was ready to hatch,
穿过他的窦道
pushing through his sinuses.
雌性品种比雄性更致命
The female of the species is more deadly than the male,
根据它发育的速度来看 我们碰到的就是这个
and judging by how quickly it's grown, that's what we're dealing with.
但这才是真正发生的
But here's what really happened.
-不 这个解释了一切 -什么也没解释
- No, that explained everything. - Nothing's explained.
我们还是不明白卡恩为什么活着 再次
We still don't understand why Kahn is alive-- again.
她没有 植入她身上的卵子
She's not. The egg implanted in her
现在已经驱动控制了她
has now taken over her motor controls.
不是卡恩
It's not Kahn.
所以这表示
Oh, so that means...
他们都会复活
They're all starting to wake up.
刚才我本不该和几个凶手喝酒
I should've stopped drinking a few murders back.
你去哪
Where are you going?
格鲁伯的外卖♥♥员留下了他的通勤工具
Gluuber driver left his shuttle here.
只有一个座位 抱歉
It's a one-seater. I'm sorry.
我不会那么做
I-- I wouldn't do that!
-不准射击飞船 -准备好了吗
- No shooting the ship. - Shall we?
脑袋刀枪不入
The skulls are protected!
那我们该怎么办
Then what do we do?!
你在躲吗
Are you hiding?
我来了
I'm coming!
你会是个绝佳的宿主
Oh, you'll make an excellent host.
插他们的嘴巴
Stab them through the mouth!
还有一个
One more to take down.
温妮宝贝
Winnibee?
温妮
Winni...
-我们待在一起 -太对了
- We stay together. - Damn right.
再躲就没意思了
No point in hiding anymore!
我没躲
Oh, I'm not hiding.
只是在玩耍
Just playing.
天哪
Holy shit.
真要谢谢你们
I must thank you.
这是我孵化后第一次出来
My first outing after hatching,
没有比这再美妙的夜晚了
and I couldn't have asked for a better evening.
-我打赌劳埃德原本会有的 -那就是
- I bet Lloyd could have. - Oh, it's a matter of life...
死后的事情了
...after death.
现在他死了 而我还活着
Now that he's dead, I have a life.
不用再着急了
No need to rush this anymore.
剩下的就是你们了
You're all that's left.
美人
Hi, beautiful.
我会把你留到最后
I think I'll save you for last.
你的头真大
What a great-sized head you have!
等等
Wait!
还有一件事我不明白
There's still one thing I don't understand.
-一件事 -你为什么要挪动劳埃德的尸体
- One thing? - Why'd you move Lloyd's body?
我需要吃东西来让我长大
I needed to feast in order to grow.
我知道这很可怕
A gruesome aftermath, I know.
我想把他藏起来的 但是 我们在哪
I tried to hide him, but... where were we?
火焰 火焰在我脸上吗
Flames-- Flames on the side of my face?
在加热吗
Heating?
弄死它
Let's get this bitch.
我们缺氧了
We're losing oxygen.
你是说 一直以来
You mean to tell me... this whole time...
我们只是在对付一个死寄生虫吗
we were just dealing with a damn parasite?
杀戮并不是主要目的
Murder was just a red herring.
艾莉达
Elida!
也许
Maybe...
蜘蛛之死会更有意思
death by spider would've been better.
该死的停泊管理局
Goddamn parking authority.
等等
Wait.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
拜托
Please...
-加油 -太恶心了
- Oh... Keep going. - So gross.
天哪
Holy shit.
最好现在处理掉所有的尸体
It is wise to dispose of all the bodies now.
好主意 温妮宝贝
Good idea, Winnibee.
-再见了 劳埃德 -再见了 卡恩
- Goodbye, Lloyd. - Goodbye, Kahn.
-再见了 艾琳 -再见了 麦肯
- Goodbye, Eileen. - Goodbye, McKean.
-再见了 莱斯利 -再见了 穆尔
- Goodbye, Lesley. - Goodbye... Mull?
再见了
Goodbye...
还不知道他的名字
Never got his name.
尸体先生
Mr. Body?
看
And... voila.
付款收讫
不再有什么停泊管理局了
No more parking authority.
还有
Also...
感谢 莱斯利
thank you, Lesley.
宫殿的票吗 太棒了
Palace tickets? Nice.
她曾经去过我的星系
She'd, uh, been to my galaxy, you know.
-真的吗 -谁知道呢
- Really? - Who knows?
我也不知道
I never got to find out more.
总会有一天 我们会弄清楚的
We'll find it. One day.
伙计们
Guys!!!
是华朗舰长的传输
It's a transmission from Captain Volun.
几个小时前发来的
It came in hours ago.
陛下
Your majesty...
剧集 | 流浪女王 | 导航列表