剧集 | 流浪女王 | 导航列表
你是谁
And you are?
我只是顾客
Uh, just a customer.
-继续 -好吧
- Carry on. - Oh well.
看起来我们得把他带走问几个问题
Looks like were just gonna have to take him for questioning.
真的吗 不是吧
Really? Come on.
我的飞船呢 温尼佩格号♥
Wheres my ship? The Winnipeg?
庞大 古老 美丽的飞船
Big, old, beautiful.
该死 这可不是计划好的
Oh, crap. This wasn't a part of the plan.
顺便说一句 我叫艾萨克
I'm Isaac, by the way,
艾莉达的老朋友
old friend of Elida.
你应该不知道她在哪吧
Don't suppose you know where she is?
我们完全与外界隔绝
We're completely off the grid.
一次发射不会引起警报的
A launch wont set off any alarms.
-我们要去哪 -我们的大本营
- Where are we going? - Our base camp.
几个跳跃点外
A few hops away.
很抱歉 女王 我不能告诉你更多了
Im sorry my Queen, I cant tell you more.
暂时不能
Not here.
但是 天哪
But, oh my...
百姓们见到你一定会感到很激动的
are people gonna be so excited to see you!
很好
Great.
赛加人♥民♥们
Greetings Xija!
共和国感谢你们的耐心观看
The Republic thanks you for your patience.
在搜查逃犯的持续过程中
While the search for the fugitive continues,
请注意 所有的君主制支持者
please be advised that any and all monarchy sympathizers...
将受到严厉的处罚
shall receive severe punishment--
查兹
Chaz...
我们将十分感谢你们的协助配合
Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.
真是下了一步好棋 拉扎罗
That is a good move, Lazaro.
挑了这个空间站里艾莉达绝对会救的一个人
going after the one person on this station Elida would save:
她的调酒师 是吧
her bartender, right?
那是我哥哥
That-- that's my brother.
抱歉
Sorry.
陛下 我们必须得立刻离开 没有时间了
Your majesty, we must leave now. There is no time for this.
我不能就这样留下查兹不管
I can't leave Chaz like this.
女王 他似乎是个很好的调酒师
My queen, he seems like a lovely bartender,
但我们必须离开了
but we must go.
能够救他的可能性微乎其...
Theres only a small chance that--
你们自己走吧 你听到他说的了
Just go without me! You heard what he said,
他会杀了所有的君主制支持者 走吧
hell kill any monarchy sympathizers. Just go.
您真是太高尚 太勇敢了 我喜欢这样的品质
That's very noble of you, courageous. I love that!
只不过比起这个男人
It-- It's just that the entire colony needs you
殖民地的人♥民♥更需要您
more than this one man.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry--
你是仅存的皇室血脉
You are the last of a royal bloodline.
我们不能任由君主制消失
We cannot let the monarchy die out.
等一下
hold on.
如果你就这样跑了 就会毁掉我的计划
You go running off like this, youre gonna ruin my plan.
没事的 他们只是拿他当诱饵引诱艾莉达
It is fine, they're just using your brother as bait to get to Elida.
只是利用他当诱饵 为什么
Just being used as bait? Uh, why?
听着 我无意冒犯 但我们真的没时间说这些了
Look, no offence, but we really don't have time for this.
你听着 我了解这个空间站的每一个角落
Listen here, I know every nook and cranny on this station
而我也绝对不可能
and there's no way
就这么放过这些共和国的白♥痴♥ 所以
I'm letting these Republic goons get away with this so,
-也许 我会帮你 -好吧
- maybe Ill help you out, hm? - Okay.
为什么我的哥哥会被作为诱饵引一个拾荒者现身
Why is my brother being used to capture a scavenger?
是这样的
Heres the thing...
这个拾荒者其实是阿瑞奥帕女王
That scavenger is actually the Queen of Arriopa.
或者说 她在叛乱前是女王
Well, she was before the revolt.
从她还是小孩子起时 就一直在四处藏匿
Yeah, she's been on the run from the Republic
躲避共和国的追杀
since -she was a little kid.
女王 好吧
Queen? Wow, okay.
艾莉达很复杂
Elida is a lot of things.
但作为一个绅士 我不好跟你说
Im-- Im far too much of a gentleman to mention,
但她是个忠诚的朋友
but shes loyal
他们知道她一定会来救你的哥哥
and they know that she's gonna go after your brother.
好吧 我们需要制定一个计划
Okay. Well, we need a plan.
我知道 我一会就想出来了
Yeah, that'll just come to me in a moment.
大一点的衣服给你
You take the bigger one.
不是十分合身 但是你可以弯腰驼背
Won't be a perfect fit, but you can slouch.
我喜欢你的主意
I like where your heads at.
你打晕了我
You-- you hit me.
你打晕了一个女王
You hit a queen.
你这么说 听起来好糟糕
It sounds terrible when you describe it that way.
不然你会怎么说
How else would you describe it?
我很抱歉 女王陛下
Im so sorry, Your Highness.
我们的计划出现了一点小问题
There was a small hiccup in our plans.
我们马上就能离开了
We can leave soon.
我不会跟你们这些怪胎去任何地方的
I'm not going anywhere with you creeps.
我认为你会成为一位杰出的女王的
I think youll make a magnificent queen.
你之前太年轻了
You were so young before.
你听起来像个卡壳的唱片
You sound like a broken record.
听着 我不想成为你们的女王 好吗
Look, I do not want to be your queen, okay?
放开我
So, just-- just let me go.
你可以诞下一名继承人
You could produce an heir.
你是最后的皇室血脉
You're the last of a royal bloodline.
你不觉得听起来很疯狂吗
Do you not hear the crazy?
好吧 伊莱德是吧
Okay, alright. Ihred, right?
你叫伊莱德
That's your name.
我应该告诉你一些事
I should tell you something.
来 来啊
Yeah. Come, come.
再靠近一点
Little bit closer.
拾荒生涯中我总能学到点东西
You learn a thing or two in the scav business.
祝你好梦 我忠实的的大臣
Sleep tight, my loyal subject.
你把事情弄复杂了
You're making this very difficult.
陛下
Your Highness,
尼姆相信 支持王位
Nim believes supporting the throne
就是要支持女王的决定
is supporting the Queen's decisions.
即使您的决定是不做女王
Well, even if that decision is not to be Queen.
-谢谢你 -我们现在去救查兹
- Thank you. - We get Chaz now.
等一下 接下来的任务基本上等于自杀
Wait, wait, this is pretty much a suicide mission from here,
-所以我们应该分开了 -您会需要尼姆
- so we should split ways. - You will need Nim.
来吧
Come on!
他们只有两个人
Alright, its just the two of them.
尼姆能解决
Nim's got this.
我们再过一遍计划 尼姆
Okay, lets go over the plan. Nim, Nim!
你们好呀
Hello officers.
-走开 -等等
- Move along. - Wait.
我要怎样才能申请成为一名
How might Nim apply to become...
舰队士兵军官呢
an Admiralty officer?
你才多高 不到一米吗
What're you? Three feet?
事实上 想想看 小矮子
Actually, come to think of it, shrimp,
你可以轻松进入排水管道
you could fit easily into the sewerage pipes.
然后好好清理一下管道内部
Give 'em a good cleaning.
滚开
Move on.
我能做很多事
Nim could be an asset:
我身形小而灵巧 非常适合偷偷摸摸
I'm small, nimble, good for sneaking--
你们觉得呢
What do ya say?
别动 我没办法瞄准他了
Hold still, shrimp won't stop moving.
-你打中我了 尼尔 -抱歉
- You shot me, Neil! - Sorry!
-你搞什么 -怎么了
- What was that? - What?
你完全没按计划来
You totally went off book.
尼姆可是即兴表演的高手
Nim is a black belt in improv.
确实不错
Very good.
求你别杀我
No, please.
我什么都不会说的
I won't say anything.
听好 是这样的
Ah, see, here's the thing...
我们需要你这么做
We need you to do just that.
长官 4B区域的实时视频通话
Sir, live podcast from sector 4B.
指挥官 我们抓住了逃犯
Commander, we've detained a fugitive.
太棒了
Oh, my...
剧集 | 流浪女王 | 导航列表