剧集 | 流浪女王 | 导航列表
你一开枪 这里马上就会出现20个守卫
You shoot and there will be 20 more here in seconds.
请你
Please...
跟我们来
C-come with us.
不 谢谢 怪家伙
No thanks, creep.
我们忠于王室
We are loyal to the crown,
忠于真正的阿瑞奥帕
to the true Arriopa.
请给我们一点时间
Please give us a moment of your time.
离开这里
Get out of here.
好吧
Fine.
这边走
Come this way.
别 别
Mm-mm, no. No, no, no, no, hey.
起来 这就对了
No, get up. Yeah, there you go.
我们一直在到处找你
We've been searching for you far and wide,
神圣的女王艾莉达娅
holy queen Eldaya.
我们是王室的忠诚仆人
we are loyal servants of the crown.
我把我的生命交给你
I betroth my life to you.
好吧 我想躲起来
Okay, there's a reason
是有原因的 顺便一提 我现在叫艾莉达
I wanted to stay hidden, and it's Elida now, by the way.
贝利罗尔家的守护者
Our guardian of the House of Bel-Ior.
不
No.
-第三女王... -好吧 别说了
- Empress of the third spiral... - No, okay, no, no, no.
如果我对你这么重要
If I'm so important to you
你要照我说的做
you would do exactly what I said
然后现在就闭嘴 可以吗
and shut up right now, okay?
艾莉达娅...
Eldaya...
-抱歉 艾莉达 -这才对么
- Oh, sorry, Elida. - There you go.
这和您真名很相似
That's very similar to your actual--
总之 您得原谅我们的热情
anyway, you'll have to forgive our enthusiasm.
我们的终身使命就是保护王室
Protecting the crown is our life's mission
当您失踪后 我们害怕极了
and when you disappeared we feared the worst.
失踪 不 不
Disappeared, No. no, no, no, no.
我逃走了
I escaped.
而且我不是女王 再也不是了
And I'm not a queen, not anymore.
他们觉得您就是
Well, they think you are.
共和国和拉扎罗指挥官会
The Republic and Commander Lazaro will stop
不惜任何代价找到您 然后杀了您
at nothing to find you and kill you.
没错 我已经躲了他们十五年了
Yeah, well I've been running from them pricks for 15 years,
所以没什么新鲜的
so nothing new.
您不需要自己一个人这样啊
There's no reason to do that alone.
您有一支忠诚的军队
You have a loyal army here
来保护您
to help protect you.
保护我
Protect me?
就像你保护我母亲那样吗
The way you protected my mother?
我没有一天不在
There's not a day that passes
为您母亲哀悼
that I don't mourn your mother.
基地当时没有收到任何袭击的警报
The colony had no warning of the attack.
她所希望的就是
This is what she wanted,
你能和你的人♥民♥生活在一起
for you to live amongst your people,
阿瑞奥帕的忠党
loyalists of true Arriopa.
你所知道的那个阿瑞奥帕已经亡了
The Arriopa you knew is dead.
我的天啊 各位 接受这个现实吧
Oh, gosh, come on, guys, get over it.
君主制已死
The monarchy is dead.
那场革命摧毁了一切
The revolution destroyed everything.
他们夺走了我的王冠 你猜怎么着
They took my crown, and guess what?
我接受了 你这么喜欢这个王冠
I got over it. You love the crown so much,
你为什么不直接戴上呢 或者你
why don't you take it? Or you?
圣光在上 我们不是皇室血统
My light divine, we are not of royal blood.
天啊 圣光在上 不是吧
Oh god, my light divine, really?
听着 我不是你们在这该死黑暗中的照明灯
Look, I am not your nightlight in this shitty darkness.
如果你们不打算帮我离开这个空间站
And if you're not gonna help me get off this station
-那我们就没什么好说的了 -我们当然会帮您
- then I guess we're done here. - Of course we'll help you!
这就是我们在这儿的原因
It's why we're here.
他们现在封锁了所有的对接站
They have all the docks on lockdown right now.
我们现在没法带您回到您的飞船上
We can't get you back to your ship,
但我们在空间站底部有一个未登记的星际飞艇
but we have an unmarked star drifter in the lower berth.
我们可以把您安全地带到那儿
We can get you to safety.
星际飞艇 这算是升级了
Star drifter, that's an upgrade.
我想艾萨克终于可以拿回他
I guess Isaac's gonna get his precious
-最爱的"小佩"号♥了 -什么
- Peggy back after all. - What's that?
没什么
Nothing.
等我打探清楚 几个小时后
We'll have you there in a few hours,
我们就会带您去的
once I get the all-clear.
在那之前 请好好休息吧
Until then, please, relax.
您肯定饿了
You must be hungry.
尼姆
Uh, Nim!
为女王准备些食物
Prepare some food for Queen--
不好意思 艾莉达
excuse me, Elida.
尼姆马上做
Nims on it.
那么 我得砍了谁的头才能喝杯啤酒
So, who do I have to behead around here to get a beer?
八年前
忠诚者空间站
再来 艾莉达娅
Again, Eldaya.
我不想来了 我累了
I don't want to, I'm tired.
你没问题的
You've got this.
-我教你的可不止这些 -我也希望你还能
- I taught you better than this. - I wish you were
享受你童年时的安逸和奢华生活
still surrounded by the comforts and luxuries of your childhood,
但那不是你现在要过的生活
but that is not the life you lead now.
我们为什么就不能 消失呢
Why can't we just, I don't know, disappear?
去一个共和国找不到我们的地方
Go somewhere where the Republic cant find us?
那样你永远不会安全的
You'll never be safe from them.
不久之后的将来你就要战斗了 亲爱的
The foreseeable future will be a battle for you, my love.
我们必须让你做好准备
And we must prepare you for that.
不错
Good.
你的训练有所成效
Your training is paying off.
那是因为我其他的事都不能做
It's because I don't get to do anything else.
正常青少年都有朋友的 妈
Normal teenagers have friends, Ma.
正常青少年
Normal teenagers
他们不是女王
are not queens.
友谊所带来的信任
With friendship comes trust...
其代价是你永远无法承受的 亲爱的
and that is something you can never afford to give, my love.
休息一下
Rest up.
你早上有射击练习
You have target practice in the morning.
说实话 这个...
Mm, this is actually...
-真不错 -谢谢
- pretty good. - Oh, thank you.
祖传秘方
Family recipe.
你是塔克人 对吗
You're Tuk, right?
-没错 -那你怎么最后沦落成
- Yeah. - So, howd you end up
在银河系的角落和这些怪...
in the corner of the galaxy with these w...
忠党们一起的
loyalists?
尼姆不喜欢共和国的所作所为
Nim does not like what the Republic did.
一点都不喜欢
Not one bit.
希望他们能把你的家乡还你
Would like them to give your home back.
我还不确定我想不想要呢
Not sure I really want it back.
我们已经弄到飞船了
We've secured the ship.
我们很快就可以动身了
We'll be able to move soon.
收到 丹尼男孩
Mm, copy that, Denny-boy.
什么
What?
协助罪犯逃跑
Helping a fugitive escape,
这可是严重违法 小姐
that's a serious offence, little lady.
-她在哪儿 -我的天啊
- Where is she? - Oh, my crackers,
你们到底知不知道给正在使用的
do you have any idea how dangerous it is
研磨机断电有多么危险
unplugging a grinder from the mains while its being used?
-回答错误 -等下
- Wrong answer. - Wait, um...
不要 不要 那些是按字母排序的...
No, no, no, no, no, those are alphabetized...
既然你已经成功把
Now that you've successfully mixed up
我的八英寸尖嘴钳
my eight-inch needle-nose pliers
和我的十英寸卡箍搞乱了
with my ten-inch groove joints,
她不在这儿 你满意了吗
are you satisfied that shes not here?
我们还没有全部检查完呢
We haven't checked everywhere.
什么 有没有搞错
What? Oh, really?
行吧 好吧
Cool. Okay, yeah.
剧集 | 流浪女王 | 导航列表