剧集 | 流浪女王 | 导航列表
we're not better off without you, Isaac.
下一步看起来很简单了
The next step seems simple enough.
等等 艾莉达
Wait, Elida!
-你有更好的主意吗 -我有
- You have a better idea? - I do.
我们不知道那个玩意会怎么样
We don't know what that thing will do.
我们不能让你去试 让我去吧
We can't have you test it. That's why I'm here.
尽微薄之力
It's the least I can do.
陛下
Your Majesty.
有 有点舒服 但是
It-- it's a little snug, but...
我看起来怎么样
but how do I look?
登加
Dengar!
你能做到的 艾莉达
Okay, you can do this, Elida.
你必须做到
You have to do this.
艾莉达 我当时不知道会这样
Elida! I wasn't aware of the consequences.
我绝不会让你去冒险
Your life is something I will not trade.
现在你想做个勇士了 海斯
Now you wanna grow a backbone, Hath?
王室血脉 记得吗
Royal blood, remember?
是唯一的方法
It's the only way.
我们得离开 马上
We have to leave. Now.
克罗布 我们走
Krob, let's go!
快走 快走
Come on, come on.
艾莉达 要使用斯特扎德
Elida, in order to use the Sterzaad--
到外面再说
Tell me outside.
艾莉达娅女王
Queen Eldaya.
再次见到您可真高兴
So good to see you again.
我曾无数次想象过这个时刻
I have imagined this moment so many times,
但这一刻
but this right here...
比我所想象过的都要妙
this is better than I ever could've dreamed.
长久以来 我以为
All this time, I thought the stories
有关斯特扎德的故事只是寓言而已
about the Sterzaad were nothing but fables.
用来恐吓那些
Meant to scare those who'd ever dare
敢于反对君主制的人
stand up to the monarchy.
可现在事情就清楚多了
But, it makes so much sense now.
当然了
Of course!
你的祖先是靠武力称王的
Your ancestors took the throne by force.
把它交过来
Hand it over.
-艾莉达 别 -别急 小随从
- Elida, wait. - Now, now, servant.
会轮到你的
We'll get to you.
斯特扎德
The Sterzaad?
马上
Now.
老天 这可真有趣
Oh, goodness. This is too much fun.
这应该威力极强才对
This is supposed to be incredibly powerful.
无事发生
Nothing is happening.
你瞒她瞒得可真严 是吧
You really kept her in the dark, haven't you?
好了 我不喜欢拖延
Okay. I don't like delays.
不不不 等等
No, no, no, wait, wait.
艾萨克 你要去哪啊
Now, now, Isaac, where are you going?
没有你我可做不成这件事 搭档
I couldn't have done this without you, partner.
艾 艾萨克 他在说什么
I--Isaac, what is he talking about?
事情本不该这样的
It wasn't meant to go this way.
两天前 233号♥口岸站
我让手下的军官搜了
I had my officers search
你们在赛加空间站的温妮佩格号♥
your Winni-pog ship on Xija Station.
你可有点配不上她 你说呢
She's a little outta your league, wouldn't you say?
共和国是唯一拥有星际旅行
The Republic are the only ones who have
技术的地方
the technology for intergalactic travel.
你在浪费我的时间
You're wasting my time.
没有飞船能离开本口岸 你
No ships will leave this port and you...
将看着你朋友遭罪
will watch your friends suffer.
等等
Wait!
我们要去维克斯星
We're headed to Wix.
找艾莉达的妈妈
For Elida's mother.
这个信息是谁给你的
And who gave you this intel?
-忠党 -那我要帮你个大忙
- The Loyalists. - Well, then I'm doing you
现在就把你们全部都杀了
a huge favour by just killing you all now.
他们还在找其他东西
There was something else they were after,
忠党 星
The Loyalists, the-- the star--
我觉得我们真的
Yeah, I really don't think we need
-不必再多费口舌 -斯特扎德
- to do this anymore. - Sterzaad.
-你刚说什么 -斯特扎德
- What did you say? - The Sterzaad.
其他的我就不知道了
I don't know anything else.
听起来像是某种武器 是这样
Sounded like some sort of weapon thing. Look--
我希望利用海斯得到它
I was hoping to get one over Hath
我们一到那 就拿走东西 知道吗
and take the thing when we got there, you know?
艾莉达找到她妈 我得到一个像炸♥弹♥的玩意拿去卖♥♥
Elida gets her mom,I get a cool bomb thing to sell.
-每个人各取所需 -所以它在那里
- Everybody's happy. - So, that's where it is.
我都不知道有没有这东西
I wasn't even sure it existed.
传言说只有皇室血脉可以拥有它
The stories state that only royal blood can claim it.
太好了 那你知道是什么
Great, then you know what it is.
所以不管是什么 一旦艾莉达拿到
So whatever it is, once Elida gets it,
我会带走它 把它交给你
I will take off with it, I will deliver it to you.
作为回报 你将给我能进行
And in return, you will give me whatever ship
星际跳跃的任何飞船
you have capable of intergalactic hops.
还有一个条件
There's just one more thing.
艾莉达 她妈妈 阿梅 放他们走
Elida, her mom, and Amae, they go free.
艾琳达 她甚至不想要王位 什么也不要
Elida, she doesn't even want the crown, none of it.
她对你没有威胁
She's not a threat to you.
单焦镜片
A xifocal.
这是
What's...
很漂亮的设备
It's a beautiful device.
追踪监控设备
A tracker and a surveillance system.
我需要你给与我极大的信任感 艾萨克
Now, this is asking for a lot of trust on my part, Isaac.
现在我得走了 我相信
Now, I must dash. I'm sure that currently
你朋友正在筹划一场英勇大营救
your friends are mounting a very heroic rescue.
等等
Wait.
我们要让这看起来很逼真
We gotta make this look as real as possible.
你让我充满惊喜
Well, aren't you full of surprises.
如果非要照你的方式办
If we must do things your way...
今天要消化的东西还真多
This is a lot to take in in one day.
首先 妈妈不在这 现在又是这出
First, Mommy isn't here, and now this.
被你最好的朋友出♥卖♥♥♥
Double-crossed by your best friend.
不是真的 对吧
It's not true, right?
你本该找到你妈
You were supposed to have your mom.
我会拿走它然后离开 我会回到家
I was gonna take it and leave, and I'd get to go home.
你会找回你家人
You'd get your family.
我不知道她不在这 我向你发誓
I didn't know that she wasn't here, I swear to you.
我也不知道他会出现
Or, that he would show up.
我们的交易不是这样
This wasn't the deal.
虽然我们的重逢很愉快
As enjoyable as this reunion is,
但大家都看见了 我们的时间真的不多
as you can see, time's not really on our side.
隧♥道♥ 把东西给我
The conduit. Hand it over.
我宁愿去死
I'd die first.
可以安排
That can be arranged.
打偏了
Oops. Missed.
不要
No!
海斯
Hath...
海斯
Hath.
什么都别给他
Don't give him anything.
艾莉达 闪开
Elida, duck!
克罗布
Krob!
不
No!
再见 艾莉达娅
Goodbye, Eldaya.
我们得走了 立刻
We have to go! Now!
对不起 克罗布
I'm sorry, Krob.
我们得赶紧走了
We have to go now.
这边 应该有另一个出口
This way. There should be another way out.
拉扎罗指挥官
Commander Lazaro.
根据舰队司令委员会的命令
By orders of the Council of Admirals,
你被捕了
you're under arrest.
-退下 -停
- Stand down! - Stop.
在前面 它会带我们出去的
Up ahead! It'll take us out.
剧集 | 流浪女王 | 导航列表