剧集 | 流浪女王 | 导航列表
New hires.
他们有点大惊小怪
They're a little jumpy.
-好久没见了 -可不
- It's been a while. - It has.
克莱夫
So, Clive...
我来这儿是想请你帮个忙
I'm here to call in my favour.
我发誓我见过她这张脸
I swear I've seen her face somewhere.
可真是一点都不吓人
That's not creepy at all.
一个融合缸 太妙了
A fusion cylinder! What a beauty.
虽然根本用不着
We don't even need one of these,
但我们应该拿走这个
but we should take it.
阿梅
Uh, Amae!
来了
Right.
太棒了
Oh, yes!
雷击Z500型稳压器
A Thunderstrike Z500 regulator.
像温妮一样从扩散器发散等量电力
Distributes the same amount of power from the diffusors
我们只需要
as Winni, we just need a...
棒极了 现在能来帮帮我吗
Excellent, a little help here?
好
Right.
一起搬
Let's go.
温尼宝贝来了
Winni-Bee's here!
我 我们怎么到她那去
How do-- how do we get to her?
引开敌人是我的中间名
Diversion is my middle name.
它不是
It's not.
为我们导航吧 温尼宝贝
Let's make you a pilot, Winni-Bee!
什么
What?
温尼佩格号♥不在范围内
Winnipeg out of range?
不
Oh no....
他们不能就凭空消失了
They can't just disappear.
这可不像海斯
This is unlike Hath.
那个人类 他在哪
The human. Where is he?
-我不信任他 -或许
- I don't trust him. - Perhaps
将军 有您的来电
General, you have a call.
这是怎么回事 海斯
What's going on, Hath?
我认为应该让艾莉达来说
I think Elida should take this one.
我来了瑞科尔一趟
I took a quick trip to Wreckoor.
这是我兄弟克莱夫 克莱夫
This my buddy Clive. Clive--
这些是我之前提到的那些人
--these are the people I mentioned.
我明白你的意思了
Ah, see what you mean.
让人毛骨悚然的
Very creepy.
你为什么在瑞科尔
Why are you on Wreckoor?
-这是我听过的最糟糕的声音 -等等
- Worst sound I ever heard. - One second,
克莱夫每周都去共和国空间一趟
Clive makes a trip into Republic Space every week,
做小型舰船交易
trading small freighter ships.
他还刚好是一名顶级走私者 这位
He also happens to be a top-flight smuggler, this guy.
他会让我们潜入边境 不需要开火
He'll be sneaking us through the border. No explosions needed.
-陛下 我认为这不 -她是我的母亲
- Your Majesty, I don't think-- - She's my mother.
我要用我的方法救她
And I'm going to rescue her my way.
而且我相信这是最好的方法
And I believe this is the best option.
真不错
Good one.
我们很快就回来 将军
We'll be back soon, General.
不留下来吃晚餐吗
You're not staying for supper?
我这有些卡格兰血松饼
I've got some tasty Kaglan blood muffins.
下次吧 克莱夫
Next time, Clive.
她在哪
Where is she?!
我的内部导航系统指向了瑞科尔星
My internal navigation system points to Planet Wreckoor.
什么 为什么
What, why?
好 不
Yeah! No!
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
我的老天啊
Oh, sweet baby crackers.
你早该告诉我他们是泽布洛比安的啮鼠
You should have mentioned they were Zeblobian Rodents.
一个简单的高音频率就能震慑他们
A simple high-pitched frequency deters them.
等等 你能发出那个频率吗
Wait, can you make that frequency?
我能
I can.
但我必须以140分贝输送
But I'll have to transmit it at 140 decibels.
-人类非常厌恶这种声音 -明白了
- Very unpleasant for human. - Understood.
就这么办 温妮宝贝
Go for it, Winni-Bee.
如果你早跟我说你要对付的是泽布洛比安啮鼠
Had you told me it was Zeblobian Rodents you were dealing with,
我就可以用对讲机播送那个声音了
I could have broadcast that sound over the intercom.
吃一堑长一智
Live and learn.
我们还活着 击个掌 伙计
We're alive. Up top, partner.
当时艾莉达也没反应过来
Oh, yeah, it took Elida a while, too.
为什么
But why?
我们在地球上就这么庆祝的
It's what we do back on Earth to celebrate.
你们刚才还好吧
Hey. You, uh... found the part all right?
你回来啦 我们还好
Hey, you're back. Yeah, we did.
遭遇了啮鼠 但温妮宝贝帮我们逃脱了
A minor rodent issue, but Winni-Bee helped us out.
似乎你今天也有什么有趣的经历
Sounds like you had quite the adventures today yourself?
不算最有趣的
Not the most fun I've ever had.
但是
But...
我们有办法进入共和国空间了
we have a way into Republic Space.
太好了
Great.
我刚钓到一台雷击Z500型稳压器
Just hooked up a Thunderstrike Z500 regulator.
它能带我们到维克斯星
She'll get to Wix just fine.
那是艘非常棒的飞船
She's a great ship.
你是名非常棒的驾驶员
You're a great pilot.
在这里一定感觉很奇怪吧
Must be strange being here,
周围都是你过去的东西
surrounded by so much of your past
却在一个完全不熟悉的地方
but in a totally unfamiliar place.
是啊 他们眼里的女王
Yeah. This queen they all see,
好像是另一个人
feels like someone else.
当初那个孩子呢
And that kid?
只是
It's just...
有太多事情我希望
there's so many things I wish
可以回到过去告诉她
I could go back and tell her, you know?
我过去常沉溺于思考
I used to obsess about that,
如果重来 我会作何改变
what I could change if I had another chance.
过了很久我才接受了无法改变过去的事实
Took me a while to accept that I couldn't change the past.
我只能改变当下 此时此地
Only what was right in front of me, here and now.
我要去睡觉了
Well, I think I'm off to bed then.
睡个好觉吧
Have a good one.
真是荒谬 海斯
It's ridiculous, Hath.
她没有考虑我们的战争
She's not thinking about our war.
她只是在想她的母亲
She's thinking about her mother.
这些 这本是你的计划
This? This was your plan.
现在我们别无选择 只能跟着她
And now we have no choice but to follow along with hers.
这是个可靠的计划 德赛
It's a solid plan, Dessai.
能助我们穿过力场
It'll get us through the force field.
-我们得跟你走 -艾莉达不会同意的
- We have to go with you. - Elida won't allow it.
我可以带一支小队 足够我们去搜查
I can take a small team. It's all we need to retrieve it.
一拿到斯特扎德 我就从维克斯星发消息
I'll send word from Wix once we have the Sterzaad.
斯特扎德就是一切
The Sterzaad is everything.
我们不能再让她失望了
We cannot fail her again.
我们不会再让塞弗林失望的
We won't fail Xevelyn again.
15年前
阿瑞奥帕星球
另一个银河系 不是你的银河系
今天这场仗我们赢不了 海斯
We cannot win this battle today, Hath.
准备好运输机
Prepare the transports.
我们必须马上离开
We must leave now.
遵命 阁下
Yes, your Eminence.
让我和他们谈
Let me talk to them!
我是他们的女王 他们会听我的
I'm their queen, they'll listen to me.
这些人不把你当女王看待
Those people don't see you as their queen.
他们只看到一个
Just an incompetent child
能归咎一切问题的无能的孩子
who they blame for all their problems.
一有机会 他们就会杀了你
And they will kill you if they can.
很抱歉 我的宝贝 你无能为力
I'm sorry, my love. There is nothing you can do.
他们攻进来了 我们必须去发射台
They're inside, we must get to the launch pad.
1000年来的谋杀和饥饿将在今晚终结
1,000 years of murder and starvation ends here tonight!
找到女王
Find the queen.
无能小儿统治的日子结束了
No longer will an incompetent child rule!
-长官 -怎么了
- Sir. - Hmm?
剧集 | 流浪女王 | 导航列表