剧集 | 流浪女王 | 导航列表
让我理清楚
Let me get this straight.
-你拖走了我们的飞船 -似乎是这样
- You towed our ship? - That does seem to be the case.
现在你想让我们付火车票
And now you want us to pay for a train--
阳光快车
The Sunshine Express.
因为那是去往拖吊场的唯一途径
Because it's the only way to the impound lot?
-除非你有一架飞船 -我没有
- Unless you have a ship-- - Which I don't have
因为你拖走了我们的
Because you towed our--
给我一张票
Gimme one ticket.
这要五百块
That'll be 500 units.
祝你一天都充满阳光
Have a Sunshine Express-ive day!
-你好 -两张票
- Hi! - Two tickets, please.
我猜这个星球上经济来源的一大部分
Guessing a large part of the economy on this planet
都是骗人们上这个快车
is scamming people into getting on this train?
-你得承认这一点 -祝你拥有阳光普照的一天
- You have to admire that. - Have a many suns shining day!
请登上阳光快车
All aboard the Sunshine Express!
出示车票 没有车票的话就给你脸上来一枪
Tickets out. No ticket, and you get shot in the face.
一枪阳光
With sunshine!
但认真地说 请购买♥♥车票
But seriously, please have your tickets
否则我就要通知保安了
or else I'll have to call security.
你完全有理由离开
You have every reason to leave.
但那解决不了任何事
But it won't solve anything.
你没必要一个人做这些事 小艾
You don't have to do any of this alone, El.
听着 我知道你只是想帮忙 但是
Look, I know you just want to help, but--
这样最好了
This is for the best.
我很高兴温妮号♥交给你
I'm glad you're taking Winni.
-小艾 如果我们一起 -这一切
- El, if we stay together-- - All of this...
只是个错误
... was just a mistake.
再见
Goodbye.
-对不起 -我知道 艾萨克
- I'm sorry. - I know, Isaac.
请就坐
Please take your seats.
人生之旅就要开始了
The ride of a lifetime is about to begin!
卡里洛车站
流浪♥女♥王
第一季第七集
卡里洛星球
另一个银河系 不是你的银河系
-这个座位有人了 -给你的包吗
- Seat's taken. - For your bag?
真的吗 那很不
Really? That's not very--
没关系
Never mind.
这是我们看的第六节车厢了
This is the sixth cart we've checked.
你以为以这种票价
You would think there would be guaranteed seats
应该能确保有座位
for the prices of these tickets.
我以为赛加飞船已经很贵了
I thought the Xija shuttle was expensive,
但这个也太荒谬了
but this is just ridiculous!
萨丽 亲爱的 我给你留了座位
Sally, honey! I saved you a seat.
-谢谢你 但我是和 -没人
- Thank you, but I'm with-- - No one.
只有你一个人
No one but you.
我们中有一个人要享受这该死的旅程了
One of us might as well enjoy this damn journey.
一会儿见
Catch you later.
你好
Hi.
谢谢 我欠你个人情 很大的人情
Thank you, I owe you one. Big time.
我能从一杯饮料开始报答你吗
Can I start making it up to you... with a drink?
你好 阳光小美女
Greetings, sunshine.
我来为你点单
I'm here to take your order.
-我要酒精 -我们有许多酒精选择
- Alcohol. - We have many alcohol options.
-你喜欢哪种 -我要酒精
- Which type would-- - Alcohol.
接受收款 祝你一天愉快
Payment accepted. Have a sunshine- y day.
8年前 忠党太空站
快点 艾莉达娅
Hurry, Eldaya!
妈妈 快进来
Mom, get in!
只能相信自己
Trust only yourself.
妈
Mom.
不 妈妈
No, Mom, Mom, no!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
已启动紧急撤离系统
Emergency evacuation system activated.
有人吗 有人能听到吗
Hello? No, no, hello, can someone hear me?
谁能来救救我妈妈
Can you please help my mom?
求求你们 救救我妈妈
Please help my mom, please!
妈妈
Mom!
两天后
这里是运输舰迪普劳得
This is transport ship Diplod,
我们收到了你的求救信♥号♥♥ 你还好吗 结束
we received your distress call. Is everything okay, over?
是否需要帮助
Are you in need of assistance?
我们收到求救信♥号♥♥...
We received a distress call- -
艾莉达
Elida!
是我 特雷克斯
It's Terex! Terex!
我们之前共事过一次 在加利诺星
We worked together once, on Galianox.
你当时在跟另外一个人一起拾荒
You were scavving with another dude,
-他叫什么名字来着 -已经不是了
- Man, what's his name? Uh... - Not anymore.
好吧 在这里见到你很开心
Well... fancy seeing you here!
我最近接了不少好活
I got some good gigs coming up.
比如我今天准备的这个...
Like this one I'm setting up today- -
不用了 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
好吧
All right.
是你的损失
Your loss.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
你坐之前能不能看清楚
You should watch where you sit.
你说得对 我需要做的事还很多
Yeah, well... that is one of the many things that I need to do.
请告诉我他们过段时间会不放这个音乐
Please tell me they stop playing this tune at some point.
太烦人了
It's so annoying.
抱歉 要来一个吗
I'm sorry. Want one?
就是这样了
So that was it.
我跑去开飞机 几乎半裸
Had to take my pilot's course half- naked
浑身都是博拉博亚人的黏液
and covered in blagorian slime.
-不是吧 -是的 但是
- No! - Yes. But!
我还是通过了 拿到了这个
I still passed, and get this.
我两周后拿到了我的第一个运输任务
I got my first shipping gig two weeks later.
运输博拉博亚人黏液
Transporting blagorian slime.
-你在撒谎 -我没有
- You're lying. - I'm not.
我整个路上
I had to spend the whole trip
鼻子都是塞着的 努力不吐出来
with my nose plugged trying not to throw up.
所以你除了是我的英雄 还很聪明
So, aside from being my hero, you're smart,
经验丰富 而且一起旅行时还特别开心
worldly, and a hilarious travel companion.
我真幸运
Lucky me.
我现在也觉得自己非常幸运
I'm feeling pretty lucky at this moment too.
别想现在才反悔 达瑞尔
Don't flarking screw me over now, Darryl.
我才不去阿瑞奥帕
I ain't going to Arriopa.
那边的防御超级强
Their defences are insane.
所以 奖励也高 白♥痴♥
Hence, the nice compensation, asshat.
再说了 你还没听到传言吗
Besides, haven't you heard the rumours?
共和国完蛋了
Republic is toast.
你的活是在阿瑞奥帕
Hey. Your job's in Arriopa?
-对 -我有兴趣
- Yeah. - I'm interested.
十万 加上一艘船
100,000 units, plus a ship.
-船归我吗 -当然
- Get to keep the ship? - Hell, yeah.
飞船需要修整 而且只是单座泡泡流浪者
Needs some TLC, and it's just a one-seater bubble drifter.
好
Good.
-我单干 可以 -那是我的工作
- I work alone, I'm in. - Yeah, well, that's my gig.
现在你想要这份工作了 达瑞尔
Oh, now you want it, Darryl?
你磨磨蹭蹭 就失去机会
Well, ya snooze, ya lose.
-但是你 -快 滚
- But would you-- - Get. Lost.
-工作内容是 -拆除零件
- The job? - Stripping parts.
如果你要这艘飞船的话 现在就得开始工作
I need someone right now, if you get my drift.
路上联♥系♥
Contact's on route.
城镇马上就要到了 你可以到站下车
Town's coming up. You can bail off the train.
这是飞船的坐标
Coordinates to the ship.
会有人向你作进一步介绍
The guy will give you more info.
你不把这喝完吗
You gon' finish that?
不喝 好吧
No? All right.
这里是卡里洛 接下来的天气将变得十分炎热
Here in Carillo, it's going to be hot, hot, hot!
共和国最新消息 据说大部分议会将军们
In Republic news, it sounds as if most of the Council
由于叛国罪被处刑
have been executed for treason.
你还觉得自己的工作很糟糕吗
剧集 | 流浪女王 | 导航列表