剧集 | 流浪女王 | 导航列表
Take it off!
我能船上两件
As I get two back.
该死
Oh. Shit.
赛加空间站 请讲
Xija Station, receiving.
这是舰队总部最高优先级传输
This is first priority Admiralty transmission.
准备迎接我们的登陆小队
Prepare to receive our boarding party.
舰队总部
Admiralty?
另行通知前 所有飞船暂停离开
Suspend all departing flights until further notice.
是 长官 你们可以登陆
Yes, sir. You're clear to land.
伙计们 我想我有点喝大了
Oh, guys, I think I had a little bit too much.
忘关了
Oh, hey...
连接中断
发射飞行舱
Launch the shuttle.
这是来自阿瑞奥帕共和国的信息
This is a message from the Republic of Arriopa
所有进出赛加的交通全部暂停
All transportation in and out of Xija is temporarily suspended
在此期间 我们要在空间站捉拿逃犯
while we search the station for a fugitive.
不遵守者将被逮捕
Failure to comply will result in your arrest.
这是来自阿瑞奥帕共和国的信息
This is a message from the Republic of Arriopa.
所有进出赛加的交通
All transportation in and out of Xija
-全部暂停 -共和国
- is temporarily suspended... - The Republic...
在此期间 我们要在空间站捉拿逃犯
While we search the station for a fugitive.
不遵守者将被逮捕
Failure to comply will result in your arrest.
这些混♥蛋♥想在这里干什么
What the hell are those punks doing here?
这是来自阿瑞奥帕共和国的信息
This is a message from the Republic of Arriopa.
所有进出赛加的交通全部暂停
All transportation in and out of Xija is temporarily suspended
在此期间 我们要在空间站捉拿逃犯
while we search the station for a fugitive.
我们没时间了
We're out of time.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
让警卫封锁整个通道
Have security lock down the entire promenade.
我太兴奋了
Oh, I am way too high for this.
这些共和国的打手在这里没有管辖权
These Republic goons have no jurisdiction here.
你好 赛加空间站最优秀的管理人员
Greetings, most excellent managerial staff of Xija Station.
我喜欢你的发型
Love what you've done with your hair.
我知道这极不正常
Now, I know this is highly irregular.
你也知道啊
You can say that again.
我们达成过共识 指挥官
We have a mutual agreement here, commander.
你们不碰赛加的财产 我们就假装看不见
You don't touch Xija property and we turn a blind eye
共和国在这里的非法勾当
to the Republic's illegal dealings here.
这个是我爸的
Oh, this was my father's.
对 工艺精湛
Yeah, the craftsmanship is sublime.
现在 如果你动的话
Now, if you move
我可能一不小心戳到你的眼睛
I might accidentally poke an eye.
一旦我们完成任务
Our deference to Xija Station will continue
赛加空间站将能继续运行
once we're done with our business.
我们在追一个逃犯 我们追踪到她在
We're in pursuit of a fugitive and we've tracked her...
这里
here.
我们这里有来自星系各处的许多逃犯
We have lots of fugitives from all over the galaxy.
但这个人很特别
Uh, but, now this one is special.
我们共和国的未来取决于她能否被逮捕
The future of our republic depends on her capture.
你有什么异议吗
Do you have any objection?
我们仍然是共和国的盟友
We remain allies of the Republic.
很好
Excellent!
现在 请原谅我们
Now, if you'll excuse us...
我们要去杀女王
We have a queen to kill.
八年前
忠诚者空间站
她在这里
She's over here!
艾莉达娅 我们必须离开
Eldaya, we must go.
发 发生什么事了
What-- what's going on?
他们来了
They're here.
还记得我们的训练吗
Remember our drills?
长官 在这里
Sir, over here!
快走 我们来拖住他们
Go! We'll hold them back.
放手
Hey! Let go!
快跑 艾莉达娅 别回头
Run, Eldaya. Never look back.
妈
Mom.
快 艾莉达娅
Hurry, Eldaya!
妈 进来
Mom, get in.
这么快就要离开吗
Heading out so soon?
-只相信你自己 -妈 不要
- Trust only yourself. - Mom, no.
见到你真好 老朋友
So good to see you, old friends.
不要 妈 妈 不要
No, Mom! Mom, no!
妈
Mom!
妈
Mom!
妈 妈
Mom! Mom!
不要
No!
妈
Mom!
丑八怪 这是在花我的钱
Hey, assface, this is costing me money.
你能不能麻利点
Could you hurry it up?
让开
Back off.
-什么玩意 -完美
- What the - Perfect.
给我回来
Hey! Get back here!
3号♥垃圾房♥
真恶心
Gross.
那你放我出去啊
Well, let me out, then.
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
我猜我们对更好的定义不太一样
I guess better is subjective in this situation.
你为什么不干脆让我进去然后回收利用呢
Why don't you take me in and recycle me instead?
看到接下来的这个按钮了吗
See this next button?
它会把那个气闸打开
It opens that air gate.
飞行愉快
Happy flying!
停 停 停
Wait, wait, wait, .
听我说 如果你把这个从拉扎罗手里夺走
You know what, Lazaro will be pissed
他会火冒三丈的
if you take this away from him.
不 我会得到我的第三颗星
No, I'll get my third star
还会有我自己的连队突击舰
and my own company assault carrier.
我就再也不用在马尔科姆那寄人篱下了
Then I won't have to drive around with Malcolm anymore.
我只撞过一次保险杠 只有一次
I mean, I dented the bumper once, once!
他现在就不让我靠近控制台半步
Now he won't let me near the controls.
他又不是我爹
He's not my dad.
你说得太对了
Man, you are so right.
可是 可是拉扎罗15年来
Yeah, but-- but, Lazaro has been
都梦想着要杀了我
dreaming of killing me for 15 years.
他会杀了你的
You know, he'll kill you.
如果你夺走这唯一了结我的机会
He'll kill you if you take away
他会杀了你的
this one chance of closure.
你说得对
You're right.
对吧
Yeah.
我会亲自把你交给他
I'll deliver you to him myself.
他会非常
He'll be so--
是你
You...
不客气
You're welcome.
局势在我的掌控之中
I had it under control.
没错 一看就知道
Yeah, looked that way.
这是多么凄美的重聚首啊
Such a poignant moment for our reunion.
你 在垃圾里畅游
You, swimming in crap,
我 来这里帮你重新立足[站立]
me, here to put you back on your feet.
来点重力帮帮你怎么样
How about some helpful gravity?
不用 我 能搞定
Yeah, I... can do this...
我自己能搞定
myself.
好吧
Fine.
小女王
You know, queenie...
作为一个想掩藏行迹的人
for somebody trying to hide
你可真♥他♥妈♥能抛头露面
you damn well make a show of yourself.
这地方没几个人知道 你在这很安全
This place is off the map. You'll be safe here.
比较安全
Kinda.
他们从不会插手赛加的生意
They've always stayed out of Xija business.
低调点 艾莉达
Lay low, Elida.
谢了 查兹
Thanks, Chaz.
他们到这里来的一小部分原因
I may have played a small,
极小一部分原因可能是我
tiny part in why they're here.
我怎么一点都不吃惊呢 艾萨克
Why doesn't that surprise me, Isaac?
-我出♥卖♥♥♥了你 -什么
剧集 | 流浪女王 | 导航列表