剧集 | 流浪女王 | 导航列表
另一个银河系 不是你的银河系
这不对吧
This can't be right.
艾莉达明明说地球上的小狗很可爱
Elida said Earth puppies were cute--
不
Oh, no.
距盛大活动还剩一天
The day before the big event
艾利欧潘已经人声鼎沸
and Arriopa is already buzzing.
早来的人在广场外扎营
Early visitors are camping outside the grounds
希望能占据万众瞩目的
hoping to secure prime spots
活动的最佳位置
for the event everyone is talking about.
万众
Everyone.
我们关注这个活动
We're only talking about it
只是因为我们要打倒主办方
because we're planning to take down the host.
这幅地图不错
Oh, another great map, by the way.
谢谢 还少了一些细节
Thank you. It's missing a few details,
但这是我能记起关于那个宫殿的所有了
but it's all I can remember about the palace.
由于拉扎罗承诺分享阿瑞奥帕的财富
With Lazaro's promise of sharing Arriopan wealth,
各星球领导人一直盼望
planet leaders have been eager
来到这个曾经的皇室星球
to take the trek to this once royal planet.
但对于普通人 门票已经
But for general admittance, however, tickets are--
-我们应该关掉了 -售罄
- We should just turn it off. - Sold out.
是的 宫殿广场的门票已经售...
That's right, tickets to the palace grounds are sold--
还有其他头条报道吗
Is there another headliner?
门票不是我们主要担心的
Tickets are the least of our worries.
我们只需要抢别人的
Yeah, we'll just mug someone.
我跟你们一起的时间太长了
Been spending too much time with you guys.
真好
Ooh, nice!
我们在金泽塔拾荒时得到的伏劳特
The Vraut we got for that scav job on Kyn Zeta.
你们领酒当报酬吗
You take payments in booze?
只有是好酒的时候
Only when it's the good stuff.
等等 我们还有很重要的计划要做
Wait. We have some seriously heavy planning to do.
的确 这是我们进行疯狂行动的
Yeah, exactly. This is our last night
最后一晚
before we attempt the insane.
我们今晚要尽兴
I say we make the most of this night.
敬谋杀拉扎罗
To murdering Lazaro.
-好 但我们边喝酒边做计划吗 -是
- Okay, but... we plan while we drink. - Yeah.
对 对 我喜欢那样
Yes! Yes, I love that!
或者 这个房♥间呢
Or how about... this room?
用大弯刀
With a machete?
斩首
Decapitation.
不错
Nice.
裱好的拉扎罗的头颅
A mounted Lazaro head.
这太有利于我们的风水了
It would work so well for our Feng Shui.
我们是制定谋杀计划的最佳团队
I couldn't think of a better team to plan a murder with.
我们的最后一餐不能是这样
This can't be our last meal.
格鲁伯美食
给你 我们要大吃一顿
And there. We are going all out.
你刚点了克拉舒咖喱吗
Did you just order Kracho curry?
-是的 -老兄 那是我的最爱
- Yeah. - Dude... that's my favourite!
你清楚的
Aw, you know it.
我爱你们
Oh... I love you guys.
还有我的温妮
And my Winni!
-温妮队 -温妮队
- Team Winni! - Team Winni!
我 我想跟你们说件事
I--I, uh, wanted to talk to you guys about something.
-温妮 -似乎有个
- Winni? - There seems to be
系统电力冻结被远程激活了
a system power freeze activated remotely.
我无法越权控制
I cannot override it.
电力冻结
Power... freeze?
不可能吧
That can't be.
我们还有门铃
We have a doorbell?
只是我设计的东西
Just something I've been playing with.
更重要的是
More importantly...
那是谁
...who is it?
-放下武器 -我的飞船我做主
- Drop it. - Our ship, our rules.
你们他妈是谁
Who the hell are you?
-你邀请了我们 亲爱的 -什么
- You invited us, dear. - Come again?
你们没有交罚款
When you didn't pay your fines.
我们是星际停车局的人
We're with the Intergalactic Parking Authority
这艘船已经被我们扣下了
and have your ship in lockdown.
这是强行回收项目
This is a Forced Retrieval program
要求你们立即偿还高额债务
to collect your exorbitant outstanding debt.
完了
Oh, crackers.
流浪♥女♥王 第一季第八集
你们是在玩游戏吗
Playing a game, were we?
-更像是派对 -我们快点进行吧
- A party, more like. - Let's make this quick,
轮班结束之前还有两次没收任务
got two more impounds before the shift is over.
这船是你们俩的吗
Am I right in thinking one of you owns this ship?
-不是 -不是 船不是你们的吗
- No. - No, you don't own this ship?
-是 -船是你们的吗
- Yes. - So you do own the ship?
-不是 -是
- No. - Yes.
船是谁的还不清楚吗
There's still confusion as to who owns this ship?
-是她的 -是你的吗
- She does. - You do?
-我说了不是 -不能给个明确答案吗
- I told you I don't. - Give us a clear answer!
-问题是什么来着 -船到底他妈是谁的
- What was the question? - Who owns the bloody ship?!
我的 你吼什么吼
I do! And there's no need to shout.
-我没吼 -我们要没收你们的船
- I'm not shouting! - We're impounding your ship
所以你们都得去我们的总部
so you'll all be heading down to our headquarters- -
我们不去
Mm, we're not going anywhere.
不好意思
'Scuse me.
-这人什么毛病 -劳埃德得了流感
- What's wrong with this guy? - Lloyd has the flu.
那你还带他上我们的船
And you brought him onto our ship?
没关系 我很快就会好
It's okay. I- - I'll be better soon.
所有人下船 快点
Everybody off. Now.
赶紧给我把枪放下
Whoa, you put 'em down, punks.
亲爱的 要是每次有人逃票还拿枪指我
Oh, please, dear. If I had a unit for every time
都有人给我一块钱的话...
a ticket evader pulled a gun on me...
等等 枪不是被没收了吗
Wait! We took your guns.
这些是哪儿来的
Where did you get those ones?
我们不缺枪弹
No shortage here.
不如我们现在直接还款吧
Look, what if we just paid up now in full?
当然可以
Certainly.
-这是金额 -好
- Here's the amount. - Okay.
违法停泊费
我的天哪
Oh... my...
我去拿点款机
I'll go get the unit reader.
不如你们给客人拿点零食吧
Guys, perhaps you could get our guests some snacks.
没时间了 我们直接...
No time for that. Let's just- -
我其实可以来点
I could use a snack, actually.
我也是 我好饿
Me too. I am famished.
我们一整周都在忙
We've been working split shifts the whole week.
是啊 好吧
That's true. Okay, fine.
但是枪得放下
But leave your guns.
好 零食马上来
Fine. Snacks, coming up.
你觉得如何
So, uh, what do you reckon?
电击再逃跑是不是来不及
Too late for a Stun 'n Run?
是啊 现在只能杀了再逃跑了
Yeah, probably a straight Kill 'n Run now.
不过给阿梅个机会吧
But give Amae a chance.
要是有人能解决 那就是她了
If anybody can fix it, she can.
没错 但是如果在温妮上杀太多人
That's true. But there's no way she'd be okay
她绝对不会同意
with a bunch of murders on our Winni.
还得清理尸体 不过说真的
Mm, too much to clean. No, but seriously.
你见过这艘船这么漂亮的时候吗
Have you ever seen the ship look this good?
有她在
Things are...
绝对好很多
definitely better with her around.
你要一直无视吗
You gonna keep ignoring it?
-无视什么 -别闹了
- Ignore what? - Come on.
你 还有阿梅
You. And Amae.
不是那样的
Mm- mm, it's not like that.
不是
It's not.
阿梅跟谁都处得很好
Look, Amae gets on with everyone.
我们只是朋友
We're just friends.
我不确定她是不是这样想
I don't know if she sees it like that.
我 我喜欢...
I- - I like...
剧集 | 流浪女王 | 导航列表