剧集 | 流浪女王 | 导航列表
- I was selling you out. - What?
听我解释 听我解释 话不该那么说的
Okay, wait, wait, wait, that came out wrong.
我只把一些无关紧要的信息卖♥♥给了他们
Look, I sold them some useless information
但他们可能跟踪我来了这里
but they might have followed me here.
好 好 好 那
Okay, okay, okay, so...
是你
You...
把舰队总部
led the Admiralty...
引到这的
here.
我不是故意的
Okay, not intentionally.
听我说 我需要钱 急需 可我什么都没有
Look, I needed cash, and bad, I had nothing.
-你夺走我的舰的时候 -不 是我的舰
- When you took my ship-- - No, no, my ship.
是我的舰 你冲我开枪时 那就是我的了
My ship, claimed it the second you put a bullet in me!
你还耿耿于怀呢
Oh, you are still not over that, eh?
你开枪打了我 艾萨克
You shot me, Isaac!
为这事我道歉过好多次了
Yeah, for which I profusely apologized.
没有 你从来没道过歉
No, you never apologized!
好吧 好吧
Okay, fine.
我很抱歉你逼我对你开了枪
I am sorry that you made me shoot you.
逼你对我开了枪 什么玩意
Made you shoot-- You know what--
艾莉达 你离开的时候我特别生气
Elida, I was pissed that you left.
可我知道你为什么离开
But I know why you did.
我感到绝望 然后舰队总部
I was desperate, and the Admiralty,
为我提供了很多钱 可以离开那个鬼地方
they offered me a bunch of units to get the hell off that place.
说实话 我以为
I'll be honest, I thought that
这能让我回到地球 回到汉娜身边
they might be able to get me back to Earth, to Hanna.
别傻了 艾萨克
Don't be so stupid, Isaac.
没人知道怎么去地球
Nobody even knows how to get to Earth
再说即使有可能的话 通过出♥卖♥♥♥我
and even if it was possible, what, you think selling me out
回到你妻子身边很光荣吗
was a noble way to get back to your wife, huh?
你觉得她会为你骄傲吗
You think she'd be proud of you?
我给他们的信息都无关紧要 小艾
I gave them useless shit, El!
没有能让他们找到你的信息
Nothing that would actually lead them to you.
现在是意外状况
Current situation excluded.
听我说 或许
Look, and maybe...
我应该更谨慎一点 不该来这里
I should have been a little more careful about getting here.
你说得对
You are right.
我是个蠢货
I am stupid.
我帅得人神共愤
I am extremely good looking
做飞行员也比你强得多 可我是个蠢货
and a way better pilot than you, but I'm stupid.
酒吧
撤离 有序撤离
Move. Move along.
离开这里
Get out of here.
你 出去
You, clear out.
您来杯什么
What can I get you?
我小的时候
When I was a child...
趁我爸在招待一些名流贵族的时候
I took a swig from a bottle in my father's liquor cabinet
我喝了一大口他酒柜里的酒
while he was entertaining some entitled aristocratic types.
我非常 谨慎
I was very... careful.
我甚至向酒瓶里补了水
I even topped it back up with water
确保他不会发现少了什么
to make sure he wouldn't notice what went missing.
可结果
Turns out...
他书房♥里有监控摄像头
he had a security camera in his study.
他给我放了我有罪证的录像
He played me back the footage of my misdemeanor
然后给了我
before giving me...
烫了个伤疤 以此提醒我
a burning reminder not to be
不要做不乖的孩子
a naughty boy.
好吧 所以你要喝啤酒吗
Alright, so a beer, then?
你别逗了
Oh, you're wicked!
不 不
No, no...
任务在身
On duty.
在抓逃犯
Searching for a fugitive.
我希望你能帮助我
I'm hoping you can help me.
这里是赛加
This is Xija.
这里的每个人都是逃犯
Everyone and their aunt's a fugitive.
很多人旅经这里
Lot of travelling folk passing by here, so...
这个人经常来
No, this one frequents here often.
艾莉达·艾尔菲尔
Elida Al-Feyr.
一定很累吧
Must be quite draining to meet
每天见到这么多新朋友
so many new people day in, day out.
我能理解你一时的失忆
I can understand your momentary lapse of memory.
但如果你能记起来这个逃犯
If say you were to remember this fugitive
那你就会受到仁慈的报答
it would be met with benevolence,
而不是惩罚
not punishment.
我说过 很多人路过这里
Like I said, lot of people pass by here.
该死
Shit...
我认为你在说谎
I think you've been lying to me.
不乖哦
Naughty boy.
王室的帮助者
And there are severe punishments
会受到严厉的惩罚
for royal sympathizers.
这会伤害
This is gonna hurt...
你
you...
比对我的伤害多得多
a lot more than it's gonna hurt me.
所以
So...
你决定不再依赖那些...
after you decided to stop freeloading off the guys who...
那些推♥翻♥了君主制
overthrew the monarchy,
杀了我整个家族 烧了我家的人后
killed me entire family and burned my home
你以为你和我能重新成为
you thought you would stop off and what,
-最好的伙计吗 -实话说
- be best buddies again? - Well, to be honest,
我一点都不想再见到你
I really didn't wanna see you again.
但我在那里知道了些你应该了解的事情
But I learned some things while I was there that
所以我离开了 来这里等你
you need to know so I left and I came here to wait for you.
什么事情 艾萨克
What things, Isaac?
我们要在安全的地方再说
We gotta talk somewhere safe.
我们要去小佩那里
We gotta get to Peggy.
谁
To who?
温尼佩格号♥ 我的飞船
Uh, the Winnipeg? My ship?
我看到你在和一个修理工说话 所以请告诉我
Yeah, I saw you talking to a mechanic, so please tell me
你只是想装一个新的咖啡托
that it was just to install a new coffee cup holder.
那就是个垃圾 艾萨克
That thing's a piece of crap, Isaac.
我最后一次见她时她可完美了
Wow, she was running perfectly the last time I saw her.
别 别想把这怪到我头上 笨蛋
Oh, no, no, don't you try to blame this on me, numbnuts.
你知道我发现推进器上
Do you know how much tape
粘着多少胶带吗
I found holding those thrusters in place?
好吧 你不知道你在说什么
Okay, you don't know what you're talking about,
这是我们地球人修理的方式
'cause that's how we fix things on Earth
而且每次都能成功 所以如果她坏了
and it works every time, so if she's not working now
一定是因为你做了什么
it's something you've done!
阿梅的店在东翼
Amae's shop is on the East wing
但那里都是他们的人了
but they've got the place covered.
我可以带你离开这里
I can get you out of here
只有一个条件
there's just one condition.
你没有资格跟我谈判
You are in no position to be negotiating.
你也没有资格谈判
Well, neither are you,
我想要回小佩号♥
so I want Peggy back.
等等 你之前没提醒我
Wait, you didn't warn me about this earlier
是因为你想让我被困在这里
because you wanted me in this position.
你知道吗 你差点就让我信了
Wow, you know, you had me for a second.
我是需要筹码
I needed a chip at the table.
但这不代表我说的是假话
But that does not mean that I'm not true to my word.
我能帮助你离开这里 我只是...
I can help you to get out of here, I just...
我需要...
I need...
我不像你看起来那么蠢 混♥蛋♥
I'm not as stupid as you look, asshole.
我也不需要你的帮助
And I don't need your help.
等等
Wait...
还有点别的事
There's something... else.
谈得不错
That went well.
女士们先生们 请拿好你们的登陆证
Ladies and gentlemen, always have your boarding pass
和身份证明
and identity documents with you.
身份证明 快点
Identification. Now.
可以通过
Clear to go.
我不会这么做 我的女王
I wouldn't do that, my Queen.
剧集 | 流浪女王 | 导航列表