剧集 | 流浪女王 | 导航列表
有飞船接近
Vessel approaching.
居住者声称持有关于女王的信息
Occupant claims to have information on the queen.
有人吗
Hello? Hello?
什么鬼
Wow.
这东西开了吗
Is this thing on?
你到底要不要我卖♥♥的东西
Do you want what I'm selling or not?
邀请我们的客人进来 中尉
Why don't you invite our guest in, Lieutenant?
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
我们正在接近你朋友提供的坐标
We're nearing the coordinates that your friend gave us.
和你们在一起真是太荣幸了
So honoured to be here with you guys.
难以置信我成了
Can't believe I'm part of the team
拯救女王母亲小队的一员
that's going to be rescuing the Queen Mother.
难以置信我们得带着这群白♥痴♥一起
Can't believe we have to take these morons along with us.
你还可以 克罗布
You're all right, Krob.
-谢谢您 -谢谢您再给我们
- Thank you. - Thank you for giving us
一次机会 陛下
another chance, Your Majesty.
-我们不会让您失望的 -不是我选的
- We won't let you down. - Not my choice.
而是我们的妥协
It was our compromise.
如果我能带一个小队 我们团就留在凯斯塔兰
Our battalion stays on Kestallan if I can take a small team.
-这就是你挑的小队吗 -我们会更好的
- And this is your chosen team? - We'll be better.
不会再用电击枪电人了
There'll be no electrocuting anyone with stun guns.
我 我都没把它带来
I-- I didn't even bring it.
你看 选人的门槛挺低的
See, the bar has been set really low.
有人告诉我 他们会好好表现 不然
I've been told that they'll be on their best behaviour. Or?
我们就可以毙了他们
We get to shoot them.
这也是妥协的一部分
Again, part of the compromise.
正在靠近鹦鹉螺号♥
Approaching the Nautilus now.
如果我们得去瑞科尔的话
If Wreckoor is anything to go by,
最好还是请克莱夫到我们的舰上来
it might be best if we invite Clive onto our ship instead.
海斯 这有些偏见了吧
Hath, little judgmental.
我们并不都是在王室居所长大的
You know, we don't all grow up in royal abodes.
它闻起来像腐烂的鱼肠
It smelt like rotting fish guts
和科里奥斯安虫屎混在一起
mixed with Kleothian worm excrement.
好 我们和他们在那边碰面
Yeah, okay, we'll meet 'em here.
内部真棒
Nice digs.
这艘舰肯定没有跳跃点的限制 对吧
This ship must have no limit to its hops, right?
很高兴见到您 指挥官
Pleasure to meet you, Commander.
崇拜您 超级崇拜您
Big fan. Biiig fan.
您或许听说过我 格鲁伯·麦考伊
You mighta heard of me? Grubber McCoy?
以前跟蜘蛛人一起干
Used to run with the, uh, Spiders.
现在是自♥由♥身 随口一说
Freelance now, just FYI.
我不喜欢浪费时间的人 是吧 中尉
I do not enjoy time wasters, do I, Lieutenant?
他不喜欢
He does not.
开门见山 我喜欢
Straight to business. I like it.
我真喜欢
I like it!
和刚刚我和你手下说过的一样
It's like I told your boys here.
这对你来说值多少钱呢
What's it worth to you?
我可以 便宜卖♥♥给你
I can, uh, give it to you for cheap.
要不免费 怎么样
Or free! How's that?
我会告诉你女王在哪 不收钱
I'll tell you where the queen is, no charge.
哎呀
Whoops.
剧集 | 流浪女王 | 导航列表