剧集 | 流浪女王 | 导航列表
伽利安诺星
另一个银河系 不是你的银河系
中大奖了
Jackpot.
看来我们要来一场拾荒者夺宝比赛了
Looks like we got some scavenger competition.
今天忽然有趣起来了
This day just got interesting.
放下
Drop it.
快看看
Well, well...
这是什么
What do we have here?
奈杰尔 很明显
Nigel, it's pretty clear
这也是一位拾荒者
this is another scavenger.
我知道是拾荒者 卡尔
I know it's a scavenger, Carl.
偷窃...
Stealin'...
这可是重罪
That's a pretty major penalty.
你担心这个吗
Are you concerned about that?
因为我们也是来偷东西的
'Cause we came here to steal too.
-闭嘴 卡尔 -你们别这样
- Shut up, Carl! - Come on, guys.
都是拾荒者
Scavenger to scavenger,
这是我找到的
this is my find.
是啊
Oh, yeah,
这是拾荒者的原则什么的
scavenger honour code and all.
不过
But, uh...
我不是很在乎
I don't really care.
所以这还是归我们了
So we'll be taking that.
你看起来
You look...
很眼熟
familiar.
我见过你的脸
I know your face.
肯定见过
I'm sure I do.
克罗瓦克斯的卡拉OK酒吧
Karaoke bar on Crovax, right?
你觉得我像去卡拉OK的人吗
Do I look like I karaoke?
我一般不以貌取人
Well, I try not to judge a book by its cover.
这位卡尔
Carl over there,
脸长得跟野猪屁♥股♥似的
face like a boar's ass,
声音却美妙得很
voice of an angel.
与你共事很开心
It's a pleasure doing business with you.
还有你那艘飞船
Oh, and that ship of yours?
也归我们了
We'll be taking that too.
是经典款
It's a classic.
这是你悬崖勒马的最后机会
Last chance to stop being a dick.
不好意思
Oh, sorry!
是我误会了吗
I missed the part where
其实现在难道是你有枪吗
you had a gun and I don't
难道你突然有了话语权吗
and you have any say in this whatsoever.
我的天哪
Oh, my gosh!
这下怎么不唱了 婊♥子♥
Sing for me now, bitch.
这个台词感觉不够酷啊
I can come up with a better one-liner than that.
无所谓了
Whatever.
我得好好想想
I'm gonna work on that.
你把老娘新衣服...
You got blood on my new...
溅上血了 卡尔
jacket, Carl.
流浪♥女♥王
第一季第一集
妈 不要
Mom, no!
该死
Shit...
加速器30%
Boosters at 30%.
上次说的时候我就听到了
Ah, I heard you the last time.
赛加太空站
另一个银河系 不是你的银河系
开什么玩笑 瓦多
Are you kidding me, Vado?
这看起来很垃圾 艾莉达
This looks like junk, Elida.
因为确实是垃圾 但这是你要的
'Cause it is junk, junk that you asked for.
这是赛巴利安遗物 可不是树上长出来的
Look, this is Cibarian salvage. It doesn't grow on trees.
有人为这个流了血
You know, blood was spilt for that.
我猜不是你的血
And I'm guessing it wasn't your blood,
所以无所谓
so no big deal.
这类东西现在卖♥♥不到那么贵了
This stuff just doesn't go for what it used to, okay?
需求降低
Demand is down.
但是你给的钱跟之前说好的差太多
Yeah, but you're offering a fraction of what we agreed on.
你干这行这么久了
You've been in this business long enough
你知道我不喜欢谈不妥的生意
to know I don't honour bad agreements.
要么接受 要么别卖♥♥
So, take the offer or nothing at all.
很好
Excellent.
合作愉快 艾莉达
Hey, it's always a pleasure, Elida.
查兹
Chaz.
来一杯
Hook me up.
今天不顺吗
Bad day?
瓦多又坑我钱 所以
Vado ripped me off again, so...
一如既往
nothing out of the ordinary.
瓦多 "怎么可能"
Vado, no way.
我本来打算大赚一笔的
That was supposed to be my big score.
你好像之前也这么说
Pretty sure I've heard that before.
你不是打算退休吧
Not thinking of retiring, are you?
我感觉拾荒者的退休金应该好不到哪去
Can't imagine a scavenger's pension plan is any good.
我不想再继续逃亡了
I'm done with this life on the run.
尽全力甩掉我的过去...
Getting as far away from any semblance of my past sounds...
-现在听起来竟然有点美好 -你四处看看
- pretty damn good right now. - Ah, look around.
大家都在逃离过去
Everyone here's running from their past.
不用 这杯我请你
Nah, this one's on the house.
谢谢 查兹
Thanks, Chaz.
继续奋斗吧
Back to the grind.
不管你打算去哪 注意安全 小艾
Wherever you're heading, be safe out there, El.
最近有人发现共和国的人来了
The Republic were spotted this way recently, so...
那些混♥蛋♥以为银河系是他们的
Those assholes think they own the galaxy.
不过
Besides,
我近期应该也不会出去
don't think I'm headed anywhere anytime soon.
加速器坏了
Boosters are fried.
是吗 那你走运了
Fancy that, you're in luck.
站里新来了一个机械师
We've got a new mechanic on the station,
你提我的名字 她会给你打折
so just mention my name. She'll give you a discount.
为什么
And why is that?
因为我手里
Well, I've got a number of photos
有她年少时的黑历史照片
from her awkward teen years.
哥哥不就是用来干这个的吗
What are big brothers for, right?
谢了 查兹
Thanks, Chaz.
阿玛斯酒吧
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello!
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你应该是阿梅吧
You must be Amae.
我才是
That's me.
对不起 我关门了
Uh, I'm sorry. I'm closed.
事实证明 在这个星系之外没人知道
Turns out no one this side of the galaxy knows
该如何妥善照顾他们的变压器
how to take proper care of their transformers
我有好多活没干完
and I have a huge backlog.
但我真的需要你帮我离开这个空间站
But I could really use your help getting off the station.
你 你哥叫我来的
Your-- your brother sent me.
查兹的任何朋友
Oh, well, any friend of Chaz's...
我都会立刻提防
is someone I'm instantly wary of.
你有什么需要修
What you got for me, then?
不仅仅是你的助推器 我的朋友
Not just your boosters, my friend.
你最后一次检查你的功率调节器是什么时候
When was the last time you checked your power regulators?
修一下一千块 换一个三千
I can repair it for 1,000 units or replace it for about 3,000.
好吧 所以
Okay, so, uh...
胶带再也不行了吗
tape isn't gonna work anymore?
我店的后面有台老的S900型调节器
Look, I've got an old S900 regulator back at my shop.
用不了多久 但能暂时解决你的问题
It's not gonna last long but it'll sort you out for now.
半价我就能修
I can fix it in for half.
什么条件
What's the catch?
过会你可以在我哥的酒吧请我喝杯啤酒
You can buy me a beer at my brother's bar later.
呼叫赛加
赛加空间站无响应
Xija Station is not responding.
天啊 满堂红
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa, full house!
扑克中三张同点牌外加一对
我们是满堂红
We got a full house!
脱了
Take it off.
快脱
剧集 | 流浪女王 | 导航列表