剧集 | 流浪女王 | 导航列表
核心文明历史
before it was overrun by idiots.
还有格雷杯的门票
And tickets to the Grey Cup!
那是什么
What is that?
阿瑞奥帕 等等
Arriopa. Wait...
这事和斯特扎德有关吗
does this have something to do with the Sterzaad?
你怎么知道
How do you know about that?
说来话长
That... is a long story.
别担心 我列车上的朋友
Don't worry, I got friends on this train,
能分分钟打爆他们
and one of them can take out these goons in a second.
打给艾莉达
Call Elida.
快点 小艾 接电♥话♥
Come on, El, answer.
没关系
All good.
我得下个选择也很厉害
Next option is just as badass.
打给阿梅
Call Amae.
哈啰
Yella?
-阿梅 -打错了
- Amae? - Wrong number.
别再打来了 混♥蛋♥
Don't call me again, asshat!
你根本没有朋友吧
You don't have any friends, do ya?
八年前
袭击后一周
这里是迪普劳得号♥运输船
Transport ship Diplod here.
今天过得怎么样
How's it going today?
我的话
My day, you ask?
还不错 没什么可抱怨的
Ah, it's been pretty good, can't complain.
胳膊扭了一下 有点闹心
Twisted my arm earlier, so that's been bugging me.
真希望能说是炫酷后空翻时弄伤的
Wish I could say it was while doing a super cool backflip,
但其实是在够架顶上的饼干时扭的
but it was while I was reaching for crunchies on the top shelf.
谁知道呢 也许这条线上根本没人
Ah, who knows. Perhaps there's no one on this line
我一直在自言自语
and I've been chatting to myself this whole time.
希望你能听见 流浪的陌生人
I'd like to think you can hear me, stranger drifting.
祝你今日愉快
Have a good day.
你好
Hello?
你好呀 你叫什么名字 陌生人
Well, hello, there. What's your name, stranger?
艾
El--
-艾莉达 -你好 我是斯达克斯
- Elida. - Hello, Elida, I'm Stox.
但你应该知道 很高兴遇见你
But you know that already. Nice to meet you.
几天后
-不可能 -我发誓我有一只宠物星际象
- No way. - I swear to you, I had a pet Galaphant.
特别粘人
Thing wouldn't leave me alone.
爬进屋时差点撞烂我家门框
Damn near smashed the door frame crawling into my home.
听说过
And have you heard
那东西会打呼噜吗 就像
those things snore before? It's like
试图在瑞科尔龙♥卷♥风♥中入睡
trying to sleep during a Wreckoor tornado!
你来自哪里 艾莉达
So, where are you from, Elida?
不从哪来
Nowhere.
我理解 没有理由信任我
Yeah, I get it. No reason to trust me.
我只不过是个陌生的声音
I'm nothing but a strange voice.
我们几周前收到了你的遇险信♥号♥♥
Look, we picked up your distres signal a few weeks back,
这意味着你要么被困在飞船上
which means you're either on a vessel
要么在分离舱里
in need, or you're in a pod.
无论哪种 我猜你的食物储备都不足
Either way, I imagine your food supply is low.
如果你打开定位系统
If you switch on your location systems,
我们将会立刻帮助你
we'll help you in a heartbeat.
你需要的时候我们就在这里 好吗 孩子
We're here when you need us, okay, kiddo?
没必要孤身一人
No need to be alone.
完毕
Over.
我要我的枫糖浆
I want my maple syrup!
还有肉汁乳酪薯条
And my poutine!
老兄 我们不能整天都待在这里
Man, we can't stay here all day.
安保人员随时可能到
Security's gonna be here any minute,
我们得赶紧把货送到
and we gotta make this delivery.
我甚至都不知道这个"风糖浆"是什么
And I don't even know who this Mable Sorrop is.
回去
Hey, get back.
-这里有点忙 -花太长时间了
- Little busy here. - This is taking too long.
后退
Back off!
不然我就打死她
Or I'll shoot her!
艾萨克
Isaac?
-等等 你认识他 -是的
- Wait, you know him? - Yes.
-不要啊 -怎么了 艾萨克
- No! - What's going on, Isaac?
该死 她跟我是一伙的
Shit! She's with me.
放了科学家 不然我们就杀死她
Let the scientist go, or we kill her.
艾萨克 照他们说的做
Isaac. Do what they say.
放她走
Let her go.
另外 你们真的不该这样处理人♥质♥事件
Also, this is really not how you handle a hostage situation.
让我和他谈谈
Just let me speak to him.
阿梅 事情不是表面看起来的那样
Amae, this isn't what it looks like.
我们现在该怎么办
What do we do now?
你看起来迷路了 陌生人
You look lost, stranger.
特雷克斯说你为我准备了一艘飞船
Terex said you had a ship for me.
你是那个新来的拾荒者 对吧
Ah. You're the new scav, huh?
-需要武器吗 -当然要
- Need any weapons? - Always.
共和国把我们分开了
The Republic separated us.
-我会将大家联♥系♥在一起 -拉扎罗
- I will connect us. - Lazaro.
作为你们的守护者 请允许我介绍第一项措施
Allow me to introduce my first act as your guardian.
他看起来不错 不是吗
He seems all right, don't he?
我宣布取消边境
I hereby banish all borders.
口岸将对所有人开放
Ports open to all.
阿瑞奥帕和其他世界的隔绝在今天结束了
The divide between Arriopa and other worlds ends today.
我希望邀请所有星球的领袖
I would like to invite the leaders of all the planets
来与我们共同庆祝新时代的到来
to join us in celebrating this new era.
让阿瑞奥帕
Let Arriopa host you
给予你们一次难忘的经历
for a trul unforgettable experience.
尊敬的最高领袖
Grand Supreme Leader.
拍一张发出加冕典礼邀请的照片吗
A photo for your coronation invites?
没问题
Of course.
我要的东西送来了吗
Have my deliveries arrived?
送来了一些 还没有全到 长官
Some, but not all, sir.
不许你们伤害她
Hey, don't you hurt her!
帮帮我
Help!
-什么 -放她走 不然我就自杀
- What? - Let her go or I'll do it.
你在逗我吗
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
我把枪放下
I am putting my gun away.
放她走吧
Let her go.
怎么回事
What is going on?
用太长时间了
God, this is taking too long.
都别动 否则会被
Nobody move or they'll get blasted
几百万伏特的激光术击中
with several million volts of laser-focused sunshine!
他们在劫持火车
They're hijacking the train.
-什么 -他们在卖♥♥防晒霜
- What? - And they're selling sunblock.
没有 没有
No, no, no, no!
大家冷静
Everyone stay calm.
没什么好担心的
There's--there's nothing to worry about.
-我不能待在这 -今天还是个开心的日子
- I can't stay here. - This is still a happy day.
你们要去哪
Hey, where are you going?
准备好了吗 三 二
Ready? Three, two--
一
One!
给你
Ah, here you go.
你还好吗 走吧
You good? Okay. Let's go.
很小 但是对你这样的独行者来说没问题
Pretty tight, but it's no problem for a loner like yourself.
在稳压器燃烧之前 你会再跳跃两次
You got about two more hops before the regulator fries.
它会带你到阿瑞奥帕的
It'll get you to Arriopa all right.
有台无线电
It's got a radio, though.
新任命的最高领袖
Newly appointed grand supreme leader
拉扎罗正在举办宴会
Lazaro is hosting a paaar-tay!
你是阿瑞奥帕人 对吗
You're Arriopian, ain't ya?
要回家参加聚会吗
Goin' home for the party?
我会去的
I'll be there all right.
去做个了结 一劳永逸
To finish this once... and for all.
不管怎样 你只要拿到那些零件就行了
Anyway... uh, you just get those parts.
我们的客户可没有耐心
We ain't dealin' with patient clients.
星光 快回来
Starshine, come back!
卡里洛警♥察♥会在另一头等我们
剧集 | 流浪女王 | 导航列表