剧集 | 流浪女王 | 导航列表
所有人保持冷静 好吗
Okay, everybody just chill, alright?
-穿好你的鞋子 -那是裤子
- Keep your shoes on. - It's pants on.
我的意思是说一切都会好的
Okay, what I meant was that it's gonna be fine.
他很开心
He's happy.
他在吃东西
He's eating.
我们凭什么信任他
And we can trust him WHY?
因为我几年前帮他解决了一个棘手的问题
Oh, because I helped him out a sticky spot a few years ago--
-你真好 -在被几个被我们偷了
- Aww, that's ni-- - after we were being shot at
沃拉什狗鲑的家伙
by some dudes we were stealing
拔枪射击后
Warlashian Chum from.
他欠我个人情
So... he owes me.
他会帮助我们
So, he's going to help us
因为你曾帮他偷食物
because you once helped him steal food?
-他忠于自己的胃 -我明白
- His loyalty's to his stomach. - I get that.
我们来重温一遍计划
Okay. Let's go over the plan.
为了穿过共和国空间周围的力场
To get through the force field surrounding Republic Space...
而不炸掉任何东西
... without blowing anything up...
我们必须潜行穿过他们的一个边境控制口岸
we'll have to sneak through one of their border control ports.
稍等 每个人都该干什么来着
Okay, wait. Who is what on this thing again?
橙色♥区♥域
你是按钮 海斯 你是牙齿
You're the button. Hath, you're the tooth,
阿梅 你是螺钉 我是死虫子
Amae, you're the bolt, I'm the dead bug.
给你 用这个
Here, use this.
这个球代表我
Okay, this orb represents me.
是哈巴达囊
It's a Harbardarian Sack.
如果你刺破它的外皮...恶心的东西
Nasty bit of business... if you pierce the skin.
所以它们长这样
So THAT is what they look like?
你还记得我们在瑞科尔的灰色水域
You remember the week we spent spelunking
勘探洞穴一周来找这东西吗
in the grey waters of Wreckoor looking for one of these?
-以为会更大一些 -而且是粉色的
- Thought it'd be bigger. - Also, pink?
谁知道呢
Who knew?
这个是免费的 其余的
That one is on the house. The rest,
我待会儿会去233号♥口岸卖♥♥掉
I'll sell later in Port 233.
233号♥口岸 我们需要穿过那里
Right, Port 233. Which is where we'll cross.
我想插一句
If I may...
为什么我们不用机器人的全息图呢
...why aren't we just using the robot's hologram?
因为我花了一个小时才建好这个
Because this took me an hour to build.
而且 建它之前我不知道温妮有全息图
Besides, I built it before I knew Winni had a holo.
我们可以继续了吗
Ahem, so... shall we continue?
-克莱夫 -非常简单
- Clive? - Simple, really.
飞船从这里进入
Ships enter through there
继续穿过口岸 进行扫描
and continue through the port for scanning.
更有趣的是 所有的旅行者
And to make it extra fun, all travellers
必须在去海关之前通过生物扫描
have to go through bioscans before heading to customs.
这就像太空里的巨大机场
It's like a giant airport in space.
为了让你在旅行之前精神崩溃而设计的
Airport interrogation facility designed to crush your spirit
机场审讯设施
before you're allowed to travel?
就是地球上的东西 继续吧
Just an Earth thing? Carry on.
你们仨伪装成克莱夫的船员 和他一起进入
You three will pose as Clive's crew and you'll enter with him.
我们剩下这些在
And for the rest of us that's on
共和国头号♥通缉令上的
the Republic's most-wanted list...
我们只能跳下飞船躲避生物扫描仪
we'll have to jump off the ship to avoid the bioscanners,
然后从员工区域进入
and then enter through the employee section.
不仅要穿成口岸员工的样子
Not only dressed as port workers, but...
言行举止也要像口岸员工
acting as port workers, too.
好的伪装需要好的服装
Every good disguise needs a good character.
或许还需要稍微清洗一下
Uh... might need a bit of a wipe down.
这些东西在我船上霉了挺久了
They've been marinating on my ship for a while.
每个区域都安装了
So look, each zone is sealed off
装弹安全门
by armoured security doors.
我们只要干掉警卫
All we have to do is take out the guard,
搞到通行证 然后通过各层关卡
get the pass, then go through all the various levels,
在一小时内回到温妮号♥上
then jump back on the Winni within an hour
否贼我们就会被打进共和国空间
before we get shot up into Republic Space.
如果你们这些肉♥棍♥里有人
And if any of you meat sticks don't make it back
没及时回来 我会留你们在那里等死
here in time, I'm leaving you behind to rot.
太浪费了
Would be such a waste.
很好 那就这样
Good. That's it.
走吧
Let's go.
也许我们可以一起
Uh, perhaps we could stay together?
人数优势
Safety in numbers.
我们四个一起偷偷溜进去已经很危险了
Sneaking four of us through is already a risk.
还是按照艾莉达的计划来吧
Let's just stick to Elida's plan.
我尝试过了
I tried.
流浪♥女♥王
第一季第四集
你一直不回我们的呼叫 指挥官
You've been avoiding our calls, Commander.
怎么会呢 上将 我们只是一直互相错过
Not at all, Admiral. We keep missing each other, is all.
指挥官 你会什么这么久才回阿瑞奥帕
Commander, why are you taking so long to get back to Arriopa?
我们最近收到了女王的情报
We recently received intel on the queen
我们就跟进了
and we're following up on it.
又来
This again?
我们必须要跟进这条线索
This is a lead we must follow.
这会把她逼入绝境
It places her in an extremely disadvantageous situation.
好吧 如果下一次尝试
Fine. But if this next attempt
依然没有用
proves pointless again,
你也别想保住你的军衔
your title will be stripped along with it.
-上将 这好像没有... -必要吗
- Admiral, that hardly seems-- - Necessary?
有这个必要 拉扎罗
Oh, but it is, Lazaro.
在这个共和国 我们的行为都有后果
In this Republic, our actions have consequences.
否则我们也就
Or we are no better
和被我们取代的腐♥败♥政♥权♥差不多了
than the corrupt monarchy we replaced.
明白了 上将
Understood, Admiral.
好了 我们正式成为克莱夫的偷渡人员了
Okay. We're officially part of Clive's freighter collection.
我已经遮掩了我们的身份板
I've masked the code on our ID board.
他们以为我们是另一艘船
We'll read as a different ship.
看 你当然会想到这一点了
Oh. See, of course you thought of that.
-没有你 我们寸步难行 -好吧
- We'd get nowhere without you. - Well,
我根本不懂偷渡 所以
I don't know a top freight smuggler, so...
团队合作
...teamwork.
-你感觉怎么样 -很好
- How are you feeling? - Good.
嗯 和大家一样
Yeah, no, as long as everybody, you know,
按照我们的计划 我们应该没事
sticks to the plan, we should be good.
我是说 等你进入共和国空间
I mean, once we get into Republic Space,
马上就要见到你妈妈
you're that much closer to seeing your mom.
这可是...大事
That's... big.
我...
I, um...
还没有考虑过
hadn't really thought about it.
我想做好我自己眼前的事
Kinda like to handle the task in front of me, you know?
那我们就做好...一起
Then let's handle this one... together.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我去关掉电源
I'll go switch off the power.
我们得和其他破船混在一起
We gotta blend in withthe rest of these scrappy ships.
温妮机器人 回头见
Winnibot, see you soon.
你们的胜算不大
The odds are not in your favour,
但我希望一切都好
but I hope for the best.
你是来劝阻我的
Here to talk me out of it, huh?
我从你小时候就了解你了
I've known you your whole life.
我非常清楚 一旦你下定了决心
I know very well that once you set your mind on something,
就不会改变
there's no changing it.
艾萨克说这是固执
Isaac calls it stubbornness.
我称之为执着
I call it tenacity.
你是个天生的领袖
You're a natural leader...
艾莉达
Elida.
你真的想不出别的名字了吗
You really couldn't think of any other name?
想这个名字的时候可是万分紧急啊
Come on, it was very much a on-the-spot-type thing.
而且我当时才十七岁 拜托
And anyway, I was 17! Come on.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
很抱歉让你陷入那样的境地
I'm sorry you were ever put in that position.
我试着找过你 艾莉达 相信我
I tried to find you, Elida, believe me--
我知道 我知道
I know... I know.
但是
剧集 | 流浪女王 | 导航列表