剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表
我认为他做出不可原谅的懦弱行为 留给你处理 但...
I think he did an unforgivably cowardly thing, and left it for you deal with. But...
对 他的确是这么做
He did. That's exactly what he did.
我怀抱展望和企图 来到学院的第一天
My first day here, I arrive with all my vision and ambition,
遇上的第一件事 迎接我的第一件事
and the first thing that happens, I mean, the first thing that happens,
就是一大堆烂摊子扔在我桌上
is all the dirty laundry is dumped on my desk.
人资档案、劳资纠纷
All the HR files, all the disputes.
色情讯息、跟骚和作弊 应有尽有
Sexting, stalking, cheating. You name it.
所有债务、申诉和问题 现在都成了我的问题
All the debts, all the complaints, all the problems are now my problems,
之前都没人跟我说过
which nobody mentioned to me before.
这样很过分 你被发了一手烂牌
And that's shitty. You were dealt a shitty hand,
那为何要让事态恶化
so why make it worse?
海瑟把报告寄给你 问你是否收到 而你回复
Heather emailed you the report and asked if you'd gotten it, and you replied,
“是 我收到了
"Yes, I have.
能否先搁置进行募款 ” - 不对...
Can we park this while we're fundraising?" -No, no, no, no , no.
我的意思是... - 假装没有学生自杀 因为观感不佳
What I meant... Let's pretend students aren't killing themselves, because it's not a good look?
我不是那个意思
That is not what I meant.
募款就要开始 我不能分心...
The fundraising was underway. I couldn't give it my full attention...
现在找借口太迟了
It's too late for excuses.
你要公开此事吗
Are you gonna go public with it?
不 是你要去校长办公室解释
No, you're gonna go to the principal's office and explain all this,
如果你没被开除的话 我们再来想办法
and if you still have a job, we're gonna work out
往后该如何支持学生
how we can actually support our students from now on.
我是说实质支持 不只是海报上的承诺口号♥
I mean, really support them. Not just promise it on a poster.
你改口了 - 什么意思
You've changed your tune. -Excuse me?
我们初次见面时 你还抱怨学生不独♥立♥
The first time we met, you moaned about students being needy.
他们的确是
Well, they are,
而且我们只能面对
and we have to deal with it.
你愿意陪我去吗
Will you come with me?
去哪里
Where?
去校长办公室帮忙我解释
To the principal's office to help me explain.
这样会很有帮助
It would really help.
好啊 有何不可
Sure, why not?
“乍得与史黛西”
"Chads and Stacys."
无脑精壮男
Fit stripper guys.
和无脑性感美女
Good looking, sexually active stripper girls.
“普人” 这个看字面就知道
"Normies." Okay, well, that's self-explanatory.
“LDAR”呢
L-D-A-R?
躺平等死
Lie down and rot.
比如说我的人生绝望 不如躺平等死
As in, my situation is so hopeless, I may as well lie down and rot.
“巴自独” - 没下巴的非自独者
Chincel? -An incel with a weak chin.
“烤牛肉们” 什么“烤牛肉”
Roasties? What's a roasty?
你不会想知道的 - 我想知道
You don't wanna know. -Oh, yeah, I do.
好吧 那我提前道歉
Okay... Well, apologies in advance.
就是女性做♥爱♥次数太多
When a woman has had so much sex,
阴♥唇♥看起来像会像烤牛肉
her labia look like slices of roast beef.
懂了 够狠
Ah, nice. Harsh.
嗨
Um,
我们讨论过奇尔帝可能是上网买♥♥漂白水
you know we talked about Kielty maybe buying bleach online.
你们找到那笔购物纪录了吗
Have you come across that transaction?
找到了
We have.
萨非 你知道我妈常说什么吗
Safi, you know what my mum used to say?
不知道
No.
“要当心的都是那些不吵闹的”
It's the quiet ones you need to watch out for.
我受不了了
I can't stand it.
你一定要挺住
You have to.
不要让她影响你 赶快完事离开就对了
Don't let her see she's getting to you. Just get out of there as soon as you can.
好 你今天过得怎么样
Okay. How did you get on today?
我一直在跟人沟通
I've been communicating.
跟人道歉
I've been apologising.
我争取正义还获胜了
I fought for justice and won.
而且我对院长的看法没错
And I was right about the dean.
怎么说 - 等你结束后再全部告诉你
How? -Oh, I'll tell you all about it when you're done.
莎拉
Ah, Sarah...
你是抓到丹地炸♥弹♥客的功臣之一
You're one of the people who caught the Dundee bomber.
你要抬头挺胸
Hold your head high.
好 你也是
Okay. You too.
你敢做出别人不敢说或做的事情
You know, you say and do things no one else would dare to.
请继续保持 我也需要 再见
Just keep doing it. I need to. Bye.
山姆 你需要什么吗
Sam, can we get you anything?
要吃点什么吗
Anything to eat?
你在羁押柜台时
When you were at the charge bar,
曾被提供律师服务
you were offered the services of a solicitor,
这是你的权利 但你拒绝了 对吗
to which you're entitled, but you declined. Is that correct?
对
Correct.
我不懂你为何这么做
I'm wondering why you did that.
好吧
Okay, well
但我要提醒你 在侦讯期间
just to remind you, you can speak to a solicitor
你随时可以找律师
at any time during these interviews.
还有别的地方被装了炸♥弹♥吗
Are there any more bombs planted anywhere?
山姆
Sam,
事情会解决的
it's gonna be all right.
他不说话就不会
Not if he doesn't talk.
得问他是怎么制♥作♥炸♥弹♥的 他会愿意谈这个
He needs to ask him how he made the devices. He'll wanna talk about that.
你要去敲门给尼尔建议吗
Do you want to knock on the door and suggest that to Neil?
好 - 你是怎么制♥作♥这些爆裂物的
Sure. -How did you make these devices?
你做了五种不同的炸♥弹♥ 你怎么学会的
You made five different kinds of bombs. How on earth did you know how to make them all?
我们请来一位鉴识化学教授研究这些炸♥弹♥
We had a professor of forensic chemistry working on those devices,
她说炸♥弹♥越来越精密
she said they were more and more sophisticated.
要全部学会应该不容易
It can't have been easy learning how to do it all.
我知道你想做什么
I know what you're trying to do.
我听不见
I can't hear you.
山姆
Sam...
你以为拍我马屁
I think if you big me up,
我就会说
I'll talk.
我不需要拍你马屁
I don't need to big you up.
你做出五种不同的爆裂物
You made five different kinds of explosive devices.
炸毁三栋建筑物
You destroyed three buildings.
让市民恐慌
Terrorised the city.
杀死六个人
You killed six people.
对 是我
Yes, I did.
今天你穿在身上的爆裂物
The device you were wearing today,
威力是第一枚教会礼堂炸♥弹♥的二至三倍
had two or three times the power of your first bomb at church hall.
谁说的 - 专家说的
Says who? -The expert.
那位教授
The professor.
肯定有人帮你的忙
You must have had some help.
没有 都是自己做的 只有我
No, it's all my own work. Just me.
为何要写上号♥码
Why did you write numbers on them?
每一枚炸♥弹♥都是循序渐进的过程
Each bomb is part of a series. A progressive series.
还有别的地方装了炸♥弹♥吗
Are there any more bombs planted anywhere?
唯一困难之处
The only really challenging part
在于买♥♥到需要的化学品数量
is the buying of chemicals in the quantities you need.
你这混账 到底还有没有炸♥弹♥
Are there any more bombs out there, you bastard?
我们的专家正在研究你的硬盘
Our experts have been digging through your hard drives.
红、蓝、黑 三种药丸
Blue pill, red pill, black pill.
我们还在调查你的网络人生 论♥坛♥、聊天室
We've been looking at your life online. In forums, on chat rooms
全世界都有像你这样的非自独
with incels like yourself around the world
在这个族群中 而且...
amongst that community, and...
我们看得出事情的脉络
we think we can see how one thing led to another.
蓝色药丸是无知状态
Blue pill. The state of innocence,
认为世界还可以
where you think the world is okay
就像表面那样 对吧
and as it seems. Is that right?
红色药丸代表世界并非表面所见
Red pill. The world is not as it seems.
是被♥操♥纵的 对你们有敌意
It's rigged and hostile to you,
但至少知道了这点可以试着改善处境
but at least, armed with that knowledge, you can try and improve your situation.
开始上网寻求自助方式 寻找各种大♥师♥
You start to seek self-help online. You find gurus,
如何培养自信 练出六块肌
how to build your confidence, how to get a six-pack.
如何跟女性聊天搭讪
How to talk to women. How to pick up women.
你在网络上看的每部影片
And everything you watch online
最后都会附带建议观看的下一部影片
is followed by a suggestion of the next thing to watch.
每个建议都带你更深入一点
And every suggestion takes you just a wee bit deeper in.
剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表