剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表
我可以证实今天有爆♥炸♥事故
I can confirm there has been an explosion today
是位在欧康纳街这里的营业场所 一家美甲店
at a business premises here on O'Connell Street, a nail bar.
我也很遗憾地确认有两人丧命
I'm very sorry to confirm that two people have lost their lives.
民众有权知道
Foreca rightly wanting to know
是否与三天前发生在新港的爆♥炸♥案有关
if there's a connection with the explosion in Newport few days ago,
这一点我明白 但现在要断言还言之过早
and I understand, but it's far too early to say,
由我臆测也无济于事
and it would serve no purpose for me to speculate.
谢谢
Thank you.
检方的下一位证人是埃玛海吉斯
The next witness for the crime is Emma Hedges.
留痕
第 二 季 第 2 集
那两位死者倒在店内地板上
Those two lying dead on the floor,
全身插满玻璃 怵目惊心
and they're stuck all over with glasses horrendous,
年纪轻轻 身穿工作袍 店里还有神龛
they're young, wearing worked Unix, there's a shrine in there.
把目击者用的字眼告诉我
Tell me the exact words the witnesses used.
粉红色闪光 紫色闪光或紫色火焰
Pink flash, purple flush, or purple flame,
窗户往内炸
and the window blueing.
非常好 - 怎么说
That's great. - Why?
只有钾元素会烧出淡紫色火焰
Only potassium burns with allylic flame.
这能说明是何种炸♥弹♥吗
Does that tell us what kind of bomb?
能够说明可能使用的材料
It tells us which materials may have been used,
至少是个起点
and that's a start.
你们一起去吃印度菜的时候
So Daniel introduced you to his father, Phil MacAfee when you all went for this Indian meal together?
丹尼尔把你介绍给他的父亲菲尔麦克菲 - 是的
Yes.
隔天你去丹尼尔的公♥寓♥时 见到了菲尔麦克菲先生
And you saw Mr. Phil MacAfee the next day when he came to Daniel's flat?
是的 - 下次见到菲尔麦克菲是何时
Yes. - When did you next see Phil MacAfee?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
这么问是因为你跟菲尔麦克菲先生
'Cause, you had a conversation with Mr. Phil MacAfee
曾于9月25日的1点45分
at the body of Coffee House,
在帕克街的巴瑞欧咖啡屋谈话
Parker Street, 1:45, 25th of September.
有这件事吧
Is that right?
我不清楚是否在那一天 但的确有
I'm not sure if that's the exact date, but yes, I did.
菲尔麦克菲先生报告过日期时间
Mr. Phil MacAfee reports the date and time,
陪审团也听到 巴瑞欧咖啡屋的员工这么说过
and the ladies and gentlemen of the jury have heard from members of staff of the body of Coffee House,
所以他们应该能确定时间无误
so they will be comfortable with the time.
好
Okay.
是你安排跟麦克菲先生见面吗
So, did you arrange to meet Mr. MacAfee?
没有
No.
你怎么知道他在那里
How did you find him there?
我透过窗户看见他
I saw him through the window.
所以你不是跟踪他吗
So, you didn't follow him?
不是
No.
你不晓得那是麦克菲先生 习惯会去的咖啡馆
You didn't know that it was the coffee that Mr. MacAfee routinely goes to?
不晓得 - 你只是碰巧路过
No. - No, you just happened to be passing by?
是的
Yes.
在丹地的15万市民之中
So 150,000 people in Dundee,
你却碰巧看见他
and you just spotted him?
是的
Yes.
你应该没料到吧
You didn't expect this, did you?
我竟然问起某次无关紧要的咖啡馆会面 因此你说谎了 是吧
You didn't think I'd be asking you about some innocuous meeting in a coffee shop and you're lying about the tangent.
如果你在这件事情上说谎 凭什么要陪审团相信你
So, why should the jury believe you about anything if you're lying about this?
我没有说谎 - 丹尼尔
I'm not lying. - Daniel,
丹尼尔或许会知道他父亲最爱去的咖啡馆
No, Daniel might know which coffee was his father's favourite.
你会不会是听丹尼尔提起过
Did you maybe hear about the coffee from Daniel?
他与此事有关吗 - 没有
Was he in on it? - No.
接着请问你
So, how did this conversation
跟菲尔麦克菲先生的这场对话如何展开
go between you and Mr. Phil MacAfee?
我问他是不是杀死了我妈妈
I asked him if he'd killed my mom.
为何这么问他
Why did you ask him that?
因为我认为是他 我想看他的反应
Because I thought he had, and I wanted to see his reaction.
他的反应是什么
What was his reaction?
他说我有病
He said I wasn't well,
想让我在店内其他人面前显得不可信
he tried to make me look unreliable in front of the other people there.
而且就像你现在这样
He did what you're trying to do actually.
事后你是否告诉丹尼尔
And did you tell Daniel afterwards
在咖啡馆看见他爸爸
that you'd spotted his father in a coffee
还进去问他是否杀死你妈妈
and gone in to ask him if he'd killed your mum?
是的 - 丹尼尔如何看待你的行为
Yes, I did. - What did Daniel think of your behaviour?
他很讶异 但我想他能了解
He was surprised by it, but I think he got it.
在你向他解释之后 - 是的
When you explained it to him? - Yes.
对丹尼尔来说
You seem to be a very persuasive person
你似乎非常地有说服力
with Daniel's consent.
你在小的时候被带离丹地
So you're moved away from Dundee as a child
免得看见新闻报导你母亲的命案
to be shielded from the news coverage of your mother's murder.
一年前
A year ago,
在你23岁的时候
at the age of 23,
应征了丹地的工作 回到这里
you applied for the job in Dundee and returned.
为什么
Why?
那是一份很棒的工作 - 你回到丹地
It was a really good job. - Did you come back to Dundee
是决心找出杀母凶手吗
determined to get the identity of your mother's murderer?
不是 - 你想查出杀母凶手是谁吗
No. - Did you want to find out who killed your mother?
跟我同样处境的人都会想
Anybody in my position would do.
所以你的确有这念头
So you did really wanted to?
那当然 但… - 谢谢你
Oh yes, obviously. Thank you, message is...
海吉斯小姐
Ms. Hedges.
爆♥炸♥这种化学反应会使得气体快速膨胀
An explosion is a chemical reaction producing a rapid expansion of gas.
如果炸♥药♥暴露在外就会爆燃
If the explosive's unconfined, it can disagree,
使得膨胀的气体以放射状往外推
the expanding gas pushes out in all directions.
如果炸♥药♥被封住的话就会引爆
If it's confined, the explosion can become detonating,
对周围环境的影响会更大
which has a much greater effect on the surroundings.
你看这个残骸区
So, see this debris field,
玻璃往这一侧抛射的距离比往店内更长
the glass was projected much further that side than shop side
因为爆♥炸♥物并未受限于商店的墙壁
because this side whatever exploded wasn't impeded by the shop wall.
因此我想爆♥炸♥中心在橱窗的外侧 应该是
So I'm thinking the epicentre was the side of the window maybe.
你能查出是什么爆♥炸♥吗
Would you be able to find whatever exploded?
如果完全爆♥炸♥ 爆裂物可能也付之一炬
If exploded completely, that whole device may be consumed.
取决于爆裂物的效果
It depends how efficient the device was.
在我看来非常有效
It looks pretty efficient to me.
莎拉 所有人都盯着我 想知道是不是同一个或一群炸♥弹♥客所为
Sarah, I've got everybody on my back wanting to know if this is the work of the same bomber or bombers.
我唯一能告诉你的是
All I can tell you is,
本案的爆裂物似乎与第一案毫无共通点
the kind of device we're talking about here seems to have nothing in common with the first device.
活人身上的骨头湿润有韧性
Bone in a living person is wet and bendy,
死人身上的骨头则是干枯易碎
bone in a dead person is dry and brittle.
请想象试着折断新鲜木枝和干木枝的差别
Imagine trying to break a green twig as opposed to a dried stick.
所以你能分辨骨折
So you can tell whether a bone has been broken
是在死亡期间或死后造成的 - 是的
perimortem more post-mortem? - Yes
之前你说玛丽孟洛的舌骨
You told us that the break in Marie Monroe's hyoid bone
与被勒毙的情形相符 - 是的
is consistent with strangulation? - Yes.
跟活人的舌骨骨折情形相符吗
Is it consistent with a break made to the bone of a living person?
是的
Yes.
谢谢你 托伦斯教授
Thank you, Professor Torrance.
再次请教死亡期间的定义
What's the definition of perimortem again?
接近死亡到死亡 - 好的
At and around the time of death. - Okay.
刚刚死亡的骨头跟死亡之前的骨头
Is the bone of a person who has just died very different from the bone of a person,
而且是同一块骨头有很大的差别吗
that same bone just before they've died.
没有 - 是一模一样吗
No. - Are they exactly the same?
在很短的时间内 是的
For a short period of time, yes.
玛丽孟洛的舌骨骨折会是坠落造成的吗
Could Marie Monroe's hyoid bone have been broken by a fall?
不会 要想让舌骨的大小角骨折
No, to fracture one of the horns of the hyoid bone
需要特定类型的压力
needs a specific kind of pressure.
垃圾场的土壤压力能够压断吗
And could have been broken by soil pressure in the dump site.
不 那样无法造成骨折
No, that wouldn't break a bone.
土壤中的石头呢 - 不会
Could a in the soil break it? - No.
人透过土壤踩到舌骨
Could somebody treading on a hyoid bone
会踩断吗 - 不会
through the soil break it. - No.
却能用绳子做到
But it could have been done with a rope?
是的
Yes. - Aha.
玛丽孟洛的死因完全无法确定
There's no certainty about Maria Monroe's cause of death,
是吧
its like.
舌骨看似脆弱 但…
The hyoid bone looks fragile,
实则极为坚固 要想使其断裂的唯一可能
but it's strong in the sense that it's only possible to break it
剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表