剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表
我和莎拉会做案例研究 这是一大诱因
is Sarah and I do casework, that's a real draw.
如果要去犯罪现场一、两天
If I have to go to a crime scene for a day or two,
我的确会暂时放下 但事后就会继续
I will drop the ball, but then I pick it up.
我从不认为自己难搞 我只是有话直说
I don't think I'm ever a bitch, I just speak my mind.
再者
And
我跟学生关系融洽 但…
I have great rapport with students,
我不得不说 每个新学期的学生都越来越不独♥立♥
but I have to say every new cohort seems more needy than the last.
学生优先 这是我的信念
Students first, that's my credo,
还有成长
and growth.
这样啊 - 因此请做出必要的调整
Right. So make any adjustments needed.
好的 - 还有一件事
Okay. One other thing.
动物福利协会对于猪的待遇感到忧心
The animal welfare society is worried about the treatment of the pigs.
那些猪都死了 - 学生们很担心
The pigs are dead. The students are worried.
好 那么…
Okay, well,
我和艾瑞卡或许可以召开说明会 然后…
me and Erika could maybe do a presentation
澄清关于我们的做法的迷思
and dispel any myths about what we're doing?
艾瑞卡是谁 - 我的博士生
Erika? My PhD student.
说明会的构想很棒 好
A presentation sounds great. Okay,
过几个礼拜再做后续追踪 看看你的进度
let's have a follow-up chat in a few weeks, see how you're doing.
有毒残留物可能还在 千万不能大意
There could still be toxic residue, so don't take any chances.
我还以为他会更破碎
I thought he'd be more damaged.
爆♥炸♥产生的压力波足以致命 也能够…
The pressure wave from the blast can kill you,
破坏内脏
it can disrupt internal organs.
他进到房♥间
He entered the room
炸♥弹♥就引爆了
and a bomb went off.
他是谁 - 他的名字是乔廷托
Who was he? His name was Joe Tinto.
我说
I said,
乔 你不去讲经班吗
"Joe, you're not going to that talk?
我还以为你想去
I thought you wanted to go."
他忙得忘了时间
He'd lost track of the time.
全神贯注地在修机车
He was fixing his bike, all bits on the drive.
他说
He said,
现在不能去了
"I can't go now,
都还没洗澡 一定会迟到
I've not even had a shower, I'll be late."
我说
I said,
迟到也没人会在乎
"No one will mind if ya are,
快去
go."
炸♥弹♥不在乔廷托身上
The bomb wasn't on Joe Tinto,
而是早就在房♥间内
it was already in the room.
你为何会被人锁定
Why might somebody target you?
因为凶手认为黑人牧师 就该留在黑人国家
Because they think black priest should stay in black countries.
因为我的观点
Because of my views.
我成立了东非天主教兄弟会
I set up the East African Catholic Brotherhood.
鼓吹应该放宽教士的禁欲规定
I'm a campaigner for the relaxation of celibacy for priests,
这是一个争议话题
it's a divisive issue.
过去曾收到恐吓讯息吗
Have you received any threatening messages in the past?
世上的仇恨太多了
There's a lot of hate in the world.
看看你有没有认真参加策略会议
Let's see if you paid attention at the strategy meeting.
今天先不移♥动♥物品 画出现场 标示有疑点的残骸
We move nothing today, we sketch it out, flag any debris of interest.
丈量残骸范围
Measure the debris field,
找出受损最严重的爆♥炸♥中心
find the epicentre, which is where there's the most damage.
要是某人的作为引发你的恨意 而你手上有枪
If you hate someone for something they did, and you've got a gun in your hand and your raging,
盛怒杀人 这我可以理解
I can get that.
可是预先策画计时还付诸行动
But to plan it and time it and set it to happen,
这也太冷血 - 对
it's ice cold. Aye.
铜管
Copper piping.
恩库西神父认为是针对他个人
Father Nkusi thinks it was personal,
仇恨犯罪
a hate crime?
你不认为吗
You don't?
应该等推荐人选来了再由他们说明
You should be led by your recommended folk
我们只是帮忙前置作业
when they turn up, we're just prepping for them.
我们不会说是你
We won't quote you.
如果我是恩库西神父指认的
If I was one of these online abusers that Father Nkusi
那些网络霸凌者
showed you,
而我想杀死他
and I wanted to kill him,
我会制♥作♥单纯针对他的爆裂物
I'd make a device to target him specifically,
当他打开时引爆的包裹炸♥弹♥
a parcel bomb that goes off when he opens it,
当他发动时引爆的汽车炸♥弹♥
a car bomb that goes off when he starts his car,
不会用这种管状炸♥弹♥
I wouldn't use a pipe bomb like this.
管状炸♥弹♥的目标是一群人
A pipe bomb targets a group of people.
所以才被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥拿来用
That's what terrorists use them for.
但要是我想锁定一群人
But if I was targeting a group,
就会希望伤亡人数和程度越大越好
I'd wanna harm as many of them as possible, as badly as possible.
我会在炸♥弹♥内放置碎片、铁钉和钢珠
I'd put shrapnel in my bomb, nails and ball-bearings,
到目前都没发现
so far I haven't seen any here.
那你的看法呢
So, what are you thinking?
真的很奇怪
This is really odd.
这里面是什么
What is in this?
甜菜根
Beetroot.
珍宁 你能劝人别在蛋糕里加蔬菜吗 - 不行
Janine, can you discourage people from putting vegetables in cakes? No,
接受捐赠蛋糕当然应该是不带条件的
the acceptance of donated cakes has to be unconditional, surely.
那件事怎么样 - 还行
How was the do? Fine.
我们见到了麦金文总督察的太太
We met DCI McKinven's wife,
出乎意料的很火♥辣♥
she's an unexpected hottie.
哪方面
In what way?
拜托别叫我列出火♥辣♥的外型定义
Please don't make me spell out the defining features of a hottie.
我是指为何出乎意料
It was the unexpected bit I meant.
因为他是超级普通的男人
Because he is Mr. Average.
懂了
Right.
我今天有空档跟埃玛海吉斯见面吗
Do I have a gap in my day for Emma Hedges?
需要多久时间 - 半小时 她是不是跟莎拉出去了
How long do you need? Half an hour, she's out with Sarah, right? Uh-huh.
推特上说那是种族攻击
The talk on Twitter is it was a racist attack,
主讲神父是卢旺达来的
the priest giving the talk was from Rwanda.
好吧 别忘了社群媒体只是一群人
Okay, well try to remember that social media is just a bunch of people
靠着煽动来自娱却不受约束
getting off on whipping things up and going unchecked.
我爸要全程出庭吗
Will my dad be in court throughout?
是的
Yes.
你有去看他吗 - 没有
Have you visited him? No.
完全没联络
No contact at all?
都没有 - 很好
None. Good.
你知道他的情况吗
Do you know how he is?
你为何要问
Why do you ask?
只是… - 你担心他吗
I just- ] Joseph] Are you worried about him?
担心个屁
Fuck no!
抱歉 - 还是担心要见到他
Sorry. Are you worried about seeing him?
不会 我只是想做好准备
No, I'm just trying to be ready.
我思考了好几个月
You know I've had months to stew on it.
已经不会再想杀他 我只是…
I don't wanna kill him anymore.
就像是筑起一道墙
It was kinda like I built a wall
对他曾有的念头都抛到了墙后
and everything I used to feel about hims gone behind the wall.
没有人想当检方证人指控自己的爸爸
Nobody wants to be a prosecution witness against their dad.
他会被传唤当证人吗
Will they call him as a witness?
你的父亲有权保持沉默
Your father has the right to remain silent,
要是对方认为有好处就会推他出面
but if they think it'll serve them, they'll wheel him out.
如果认为不利的话就不会让他上场
If they think he'll damage their case, they'll keep him back.
你会怎么做 - 不让他上场
What would you do? I'd keep them back.
控制情况
Keep control.
也不能提起过失杀人的事 - 不行
And they can't mention the Nicole No,
出发点是陪审团无法同时思考两件官司
the thinking was no jury could get their heads around two trials in one,
因此检察官急着想先解决谋杀案
so the Fiscal pushed to get the murder trial out the way first.
很好
Cool.
我们的胜算很高 丹尼尔
We have a strong case, Daniel,
你还有什么顾虑吗
is anything else on your mind?
只是在思考未来
Just thinking on in the future.
由于还有埃玛 我担心…
You know, with him I'm just worried that
案子会变成私人恩怨
this is gonna get personal because of our relationship.
因为我们的感情 - 的确是
Oh, it is.
你的父亲之所以受审
Your father's on trial for murdering
是因为谋杀了埃玛的母亲
Emma's mother.
到时会完全变成私人恩怨
It's going to get very personal,
剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表