剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表
莎拉 被利用的不是你 而是我
You're not the one that got used here, Sarah. I did.
胡说八道
That is rubbish!
是你误导我 我以为我们只是男女之间
You had me under false pretences. I thought this was two people in the moment
偶尔风花雪月
having some joy for once!
但你就非占有一切不可 全都被你毁了
But you had to take over. You had to commandeer it. You've ruined it.
真希望从没发生过
I wish it never happened.
(发现可疑事物请即刻拨♥打♥此专线)
伊恩达菲已经从雷克雅未克飞回来
Ian Duffy is being flown home from Reykjavik.
总警司希望能尽早平息对他的疑虑
The Chief Super wants the anxiety about him laid to rest.
你能在一小时内回来侦讯他吗
Can you be back here in an hour to interview?
是 老大
Yes, boss.
二楼到了
Second floor.
爱丝拉 - 嗨
Azra. -Hi.
你好 - 电梯下楼
Hello. -Going down.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
电梯关门
Doors closing.
订单编号♥2442
Order 2442.
我们已经联络上与登录数据对应的本人
We got through to the guy who corresponds with the login details,
本以为要追查他出借的对象
expecting we'd have to trace who he subbed it to.
可是被他卖♥♥了
He sold it.
他把丹食的账号♥以两百英镑在网络上卖♥♥掉
He sold his Dundee's login for 200 quid online.
他卖♥♥给谁
Who'd he sell it to?
显然还不知道
We don't know that yet, obviously.
你住在哪里 - 我姊妹家
Where are you staying? -My sister's.
一楼到了
First floor.
电梯下楼
Going down.
慢慢来 荷莉
Take your time, Holly.
我在等一个叫艾略特的人
I was waiting for a guy called Elliott.
我离门口蛮近的
I was fairly near the door,
他进来时我就能从照片认出来
so I'd know him from his photo when he came in.
交友软件上的照片
His photo on the dating app?
我开始觉得他是临阵脱逃
I was starting to think he'd bolted.
让我觉得很气
And that pissed me off.
因为积极邀约的是他
'Cause he was the one that was keen.
我心想再给这个乱枪打鸟的人5分钟
And I thought, I'll give this a chance for five more minutes.
结果就出事了
And then...
这个男的是怎么样积极
How was he keen, this guy?
本来我只想聊天
I was fine texting,
可是他急着要见面
but he pushed me.
我们约了日期 他却希望更早 说他等不及
We made a date, but he wanted sooner. Said he couldn't wait.
是谁提议去麦斯卡酒吧
And who suggested the Mezcal?
是他
He did.
荷莉 可以让我看他的照片吗
Holly, could you show me his photo?
得请你拿着才行 - 好
You need to hold that. -Yeah.
(寻找配对)
(艾略特)
我选他的理由很明显
It's pretty obvious why I picked him.
你拒绝了谁 - 什么
Who did you reject? -Sorry?
可以让我们看被你拒绝的人的照片吗
Well, can you show us photos of guys who you rejected?
是前任还是新任院长
The old dean or the new dean?
他把所有被副主任置之不理的
He forwarded all the emails saying how worried he was about Euan McMillan,
担心尤恩麦克米兰的信转寄给前任院长
which the vice dean ignored to the old dean.
什么时候
When?
就在前院长离开 新院长上任后不久 她肯定知情
Not long before the old dean left and the new dean started. She must know about it.
我猜得没错 她有所隐瞒 - 慢着
She's covering something up. I was right. -Stop,
这太过假设性 而且道听涂说
This is hypothetical. It's all hearsay,
极有可能造成人格毁灭
and it has huge reputation-damaging possibilities.
要是科技学院失职造成学生死亡 我可不会善罢罢休
If a student wound up dead because the school of science failed him, I am not going to drop it.
我不是叫你要罢休
I'm not telling you to drop it.
但你要是想追究已经与你对立的院长
But if you're going to go looking into the dean,
就得先确定别人会效忠谁
who you've already antagonised, you need to make very sure
再去打听 我是说真的
of where people's loyalties lie before you go around asking questions. I mean it.
知道你的秘密武器是谁吗
You know who your secret weapon is.
珍宁 - 对了
Janine. -Oh,
我还骂了艾瑞卡不准再跟珍宁八卦
I talked to Erika about gossiping to Janine,
口气严厉很有用 我们又回到正轨了
and I was tough. It worked. We're back on track.
很好
Good.
你是哪里不对劲
What's going on with you?
交出炸♥弹♥研究工作
Handing over the bomb work.
对了 我看到他们把所有成果打包 送到汉普郡
Right. I saw them pack up all the productions to drive them down to Hampshire.
是威尔特郡 波顿唐在威尔特郡
Wiltshire. Porton Down's in Wiltshire.
好吧 我要去找珍宁打听
Okay. I'm going to go talk to Janine.
我犯了这辈子最大的错
I've made the biggest mistake of my life.
炸♥弹♥研究的事吗
With the bomb work?
不是
No.
是跟尼尔
With Neil.
光是本周你就拒绝这么多人
You passed this lot over this week?
对
Yeah.
慢一点
Slow down.
可以回去吗
Can you go back?
停
Stop.
(山姆)
我们正在调查酒吧的外送订单 以厘清爆♥炸♥时间
We were looking at food pickups from the Mezcal to clarify timings of the bomb.
你有看见吗
Did you see any?
看见什么
Any what?
美食外送员
Couriers. Food delivery couriers.
是有一个进来
A food guy came in.
他还对我眨眼
He winked at me.
是他吗
This guy?
我不确定 - 荷莉
I don't know. -Holly,
你愿意把手♥机♥交给我们吗
would you be prepared to let us have your phone?
我一直都是乖乖牌 - 我知道
I've always been good. -I know.
也一直好奇不乖是什么感觉
I always wondered what it'd be like not to be good.
现在才知道感觉糟透了
Now I know it's appalling.
我♥干♥嘛要这样
Why did I do it?
你又不是杀人 无所谓的
You didn't kill anyone. It's okay.
当然有所谓
It's not okay.
好吧
Okay.
话题结束 懂吗
Subject closed, okay?
永远不提
For good.
只想问一件事
Just one thing.
在你跟尼尔吵架之前 你开心吗
Before it all went terrible with Neil, was it fun?
尼尔认为你在家里快乐吗
Does Neil think you're happy at home?
我是很快乐
I am happy at home.
我认为你只是演得很像
I think you make a good show of it.
天啊 幸亏有你在 否则我一定会错过
Jesus Christ, Safi. Thank God for you. I would have missed it.
他不只是外送员 而且只跟丹食配合 - 没错
He's not just a delivery driver. He only works for Dundee Eats. -He does.
山姆…
Sam...
奇尔帝
Sam Kilty.
他在侦讯时提供的电♥话♥号♥码不通
Phone number he gave us when we interviewed him is dead.
他提供的地址也没有山姆奇尔帝这个人
There's no Sam Kilty registered at the address he gave us.
丹食有的是同一个地址
Dundee Eats have the same address.
肯会去确认是否为旧地址
Ken's going to see if it's a previous address and if they know him.
有没有人认识他
画面文字
艾略特是一个男模
Elliott is a model.
进行反向图片搜寻后 查出本名是乔拿斯威夫特
We did a reverse image search. His real name is Jonah Swift.
在曼彻斯特发展
He's based in Manchester.
有家公♥司♥有那张照片的独家使用权 作为营销素材
That photo. One company has exclusive use for promotional material.
是一家叫做“莱达美学”的整形外科集团
A group of plastic surgery clinics called Leda Aesthetics.
丹地就有一家
There's one in Dundee.
立刻提出数据保护申请表
Submit a data protection form. Now.
高登教授
Erm, Professor Gordon.
早上我寄的电子邮件不晓得你看过没有
Don't know if you had a chance to read the email I sent this morning?
还没 有什么事吗
No. What's it about?
是要申诉托伦斯教授
It's a complaint about Professor Torrance.
还附上了影片
There's a video attached. -Um...
来我的办公室
Come into my office.
申诉的理由是什么
What are the grounds for complaint?
她提出我的研究成果却没提到我
She presented my work without due acknowledgment.
听你这么说我很讶异
I'm very surprised to hear that.
我非常不高兴
I'm really unhappy about it.
先请坐 艾瑞卡 我们聊聊
Have a seat, Erika. Talk to me.
剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表