剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表
Indistinguishable from the latex rim we found with the lid.
另外还有所剩无几的 炸♥弹♥本身的氯酸钾残留物
We also have potassium chlorate residue from the bomb itself.
因为高温快速地烧尽一切 可是…
Not much left because everything burns so hot and fast. But...
你看 还有第三层黑色
Look... There's another layer. A third layer of black.
墨水
Ink?
通知分类员寻找其他 有类似黑点的弧度玻璃
Tell the sorters to look for other pieces of curved glass like this. With bits of black.
问不出个所以然
Well, that gave us nothing.
虽然说了很多 但还是没重点
I mean, a whole lot of nothing, but still nothing.
除了几个超不爽的外送员 - 对
Apart from some deeply unhappy riders. -Aye.
看来这个嫌犯穿的制♥服♥
So, we've got a suspect that wears a uniform that opens doors
不管去哪里
wherever they go.
都能畅行无阻 - 而且没人认得长相
Who no one recognises.
卡西
Kathy?
不错嘛 你认为是什么
Hey, look at you. What are you thinking?
我还得丈量 但长度看起来跟另一个一样
I need to measure but it looks the same length as the other one to me.
好
Okay.
可能代表… - 继续说
Which might mean? - Go on.
来自另一只手
From the other hand?
待确认 可是很好
To be confirmed but good.
慢着 还有别的东西
Wait... There's something else.
我的天啊 - 没事的 暂停一下
Oh, my God. -It's okay. Take a minute.
留在旁边仔细思考
Stay with me and think about this, okay.
这是好事
This is good.
这颗头少了颚骨 而我们已经找到了
The head has a missing jawbone. And we already have that.
这是一大进展
This is great progress.
我保证这个部分是最精采而非最可怕的
This is the best part of the job. Not the worst. I promise.
那些外送员都很不爽 - 你有什么想法
Those riders. They were angry. What you thinking?
可能会助长某些事 像是作案动机
Could be fuelling something? A motive?
好 现在掌握了什么
Right, what have we got?
现在我们知道就算外送员背着丹食外送箱
Well, we now know that just because a rider has a Dundeats box on their back,
不代表就是丹食的人
doesn't mean he works for Dundeats.
现在我们需要爆♥炸♥前一小时
So, now we need a list of every
在美甲店附近的所有美食外送员名单
food delivery rider in the vicinity of that nail bar an hour before that bomb went off.
这样嫌犯人数就变三倍
We've just tripled our suspects.
已经获准取得 服用抗忧郁剂普唑酮的病患名单
So, we got a warrant for the list of patients on your anti-depressant, Prazodone.
拜托告诉我名单很短
Please, God. Tell me it's a short list.
9014人
Nine thousand and fourteen.
什么
What?
普唑酮应该是非♥典♥型用药
Prazodone's supposed to be atypical.
相较于常见的抗忧郁剂是没错
Compared to your bog-standard antidepressant, it is.
9000人 - 再加14
Nine thousand? - And 14.
这要怎样快速清查 又该比对什么名单
How are we supposed to wade through this? And fast? And comparing these names to what?
应该是要分♥析♥出犯罪侧写
We're supposed to be coming up with a profile here,
而不是看着茫茫人海
not staring into the abyss.
实验室回传结果了 - 总算
Results back from the lab. - Finally.
信上没有DNA或指纹
No prints or DNA on the letter.
什么都没有 - 抱歉
What? Nothing? -Sorry.
我的老天
Christ.
怎么会都没有
How can there be nothing?
因为这是内行人所为
Because somebody knows what they're doing.
是不是都毁了
It's ruined, isn't it?
总是还有希望
There's always a chance.
一旦使用宁海准检验DNA或指纹
Once you test for DNA or prints with a bit of ninhydrin.
实验室必定是巨细靡遗
Your lab has been pretty thorough.
没有任何一笔墨水没被这种试剂浸泡到
There isn't a single stroke of ink that hasn't been drenched in the stuff.
我们无法再对这封信进行墨水分♥析♥或比对
I can't do any ink analysis or ink comparisons on this letter.
抱歉
Sorry.
这下可好
Oh. Great.
你有五分钟时间吗 我有东西要让你看
Have you got five minutes? I just want to show you something.
当然有
Sure.
你能处理吗 - 谢谢你 查莉 交给我就好
Can you handle that? Thank you Charlie, I got this.
(刚收工 我这边的8点再聊 )
走吧 看来你需要喝一杯
Come on. You look like you need a drink.
美甲店外面的目击者
So, the eyewitnesses, outside the nail bar,
形容的情况
what they described,
我们可以亲眼看看
I thought we could see it for ourselves.
等一下
Wait for it.
案子查得如何
How's it going?
我快被淹没了
I'm just drowning in this stuff.
毫无进展 - 你有求助吗
Just... getting nowhere. Have you asked for help?
有 但你也知道那代表什么
Yeah, but we know what that means.
这次不是
Not this time.
怎么了
What?
你遇到的是我
You got me.
我是新的数据专家
Da-dah! I am your new master of data.
你提出需求就获得高手相助 所以我才会来
You made the request. And you got the best. That's why I'm here.
天啊
Wow.
真的假的 - 对 是真的
Really? -Yes, really.
这是好消息 太赞了
That's great news. Brilliant.
天啊 - 好耶
Wow. Yay!
最近有淹水吗
So, what about flooding? Recent flooding?
这个钓鱼论♥坛♥上面说水位一直没变
According to this local fishing forum, the levels have remained the same.
慢着 先让我确认一件事
Oh. Wait. Let me check something.
这上面曾发生坍方
There was a landslide up top.
湖上方的瀑布旁
Above the loch. Near the falls.
步道被封住好几天
The path was blocked for a few days.
钓客很高兴没有健行者
Fishermen loved it. No walkers for days.
这样非常好
That is good.
坍方可能导致水中尸块从A点移♥动♥至B点
The landslide may have caused floating body parts to move from A to B.
好 我要回房♥间了
Okay, I'm turning in.
首次实地调查对你来说意义重大
It's a big deal. Your first day in the field.
会受到许多冲击
It's a lot. To see.
这些东西很容易让人心底发毛
And these things have a habit of creeping up on you.
所以有许多支持和心理辅♥导♥可以找
So, just so you know, the support is out there. Counselling.
如果你需要的话
If you need.
待会要是觉得毛毛的就来敲我的门
And if you feel spooked later, just give me a knock.
谢谢
Thanks.
就这样
Okay.
你不是我事先排定的约炮电♥话♥
Okay, you are not my pre-arranged bootie call.
抱歉 只是想问候你
I'm sorry. Just wanted to say hi.
还顺利吗
How's it going?
发现一双脚和一颗头 你呢
Found a pair of feet. A head. How about you?
老天 我完全比不上
Jeez. I can't compete with that.
不用比 炸♥弹♥乐园好玩吗
Oh, no need. How's bomb-land?
还好 有点可怕
Fine. Bit scary.
是啊 你和尼尔相处得还好吧
Yeah. You okay? Neil, okay?
还好
Yep.
并不是 我只是想问你一件事
Oh. No, it's just. I wanted to ask you something.
糟糕 约炮电♥话♥来 先挂了 抱歉
Oh shit. Er, bootie-calling. Got to go! Sorry!
终于见到了 天啊
Finally! God!
嗨 - 嗨
Hey. -Hey.
你好漂亮
You look good.
你也是
So do you.
我本来想用出浴造型讲电♥话♥
Oh, I wanted to be post-bath for this call.
把肌肤保养到晶莹剔透 结果…
Glistening with skin product but
却被你看到我穿格子衬衫 一身酒味
instead you have me in plaid and smelling of whisky so.
没关系
It's okay.
你打包登机了吗
You packed? Checked in yet?
还没
No.
原来喜欢跟着感觉走
Oh. Living by the seat of your pants.
卡西 - 什么事
Kathy. -Yeah?
星期五我不过去了
I'm not coming on Friday.
什么
What?
上星期我出去约会
I went out last week. On a date.
我们说好可以的
Which we said was allowed.
的确说过
We did.
可是…
But...
你跟她相处愉快
You had a nice time. With her.
对 是很愉快
Yeah. I did.
可恶
Oh fuck!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表