剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表
不用 谢谢
No, thanks.
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted to let you know
在把信寄给你之后
that, um, after I sent it to you
我还寄给了院长
I, um... also sent it to the dean.
为我的研究提供了独特环境
It's provided unique conditions for my study.
看到这个结果时我也很讶异
I was surprised, too, when I saw this result.
骸骨上的尸蜡消失速度比我预期的更快
The adipocere was clearing from the skeleton faster than I expected.
我的数据显示
My data would indicate,
从我的资料发现这个结果
that was what we found in my data.
由于我的研究
Well, because of my study.
这是艾瑞卡的资料吗
Is that Erika's data?
不 我绝对不会…我是说…
No, I would never, I mean...
显然我是这么说了 但我不敢相信
Clearly I did. But I can't believe I did that.
到底怎么了 你跟艾瑞卡本来还同进同出
What's going on here? You and Erika were thick as thieves.
后来又改口 今天早上你说已经回到正轨
Then you changed your tune. This morning, you said you were back on track.
现在她却翻脸 为什么
Now she's gone nuclear. Why?
我怎么会这么做
How could I have done that?
口误难免的 虽然不该 但的确会发生
It happens. It shouldn't, but it does.
我就犯过
I've done it.
你的周围都是同僚
You know, you're in a room full of peers,
于是冒名顶替症候群发作
impostor syndrome kicks in and you want to impress.
想让别人羡慕 就忘了要提及共同作者
You don't acknowledge as you should.
这是严重错误 你必须道歉
It's a bad mistake and you need to apologise.
但我以为艾瑞卡会纠正你
But I would expect Erika to pull you up in a bit,
找你谈 而不是直接写信给我和院长
talk to you about it, not email me and include the dean.
她为何突然发飙
Why has she gone so crazy?
我不知道 - 你一定知道
I don't know. -You must know.
你们之间怎么了 - 根本没事
What, what's going on between you? Nothing.
去李湖那晚 琵雅跟我分手的时候
The overnight at Lockley when Pia broke up with me...
我故作坚强
I handled it.
可是后来
But after...
我的恐慌症发作
I had a panic attack.
我有恐慌症
I have panic attacks.
什么时候开始的 - 一直都有
Since when? Forever.
你怎么从没告诉我
Why did you never tell me?
我是注重隐私的人
I'm a very private person.
我知道怎么处理 我会吃药
I know how to deal with it. I... I take a pill.
如果是晚上发作就吃一颗半
And if it happens at night, I take one and a half.
会让我昏睡 天亮就没事了
It knocks me out. In the morning, I'm fine. So...
艾瑞卡她…
Erika...
艾瑞卡想到可怕的情景
Erika woke up in the night with flashbacks
半夜醒过来就来敲我的门
and she knocked on my door.
可是我睡死了 她慌张之下找来柜台的人
I was out cold, so she freaked out. She got the concierge.
他们进了我的房♥间
They came into my room
追问我吃了几颗药
and they were demanding how many pills I'd taken.
我只穿着衬衫和内♥裤♥
I was in my shirt and underwear.
柜台走了之后 艾瑞卡留下
And the concierge left. Erika stayed.
然后发生什么事
And... What happened?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
我不记得自己做过或说过什么
I don't remember what I did, or said,
或是她待了多久
or how long she stayed.
我只知道我吃的药和喝的酒都比平常多
All I know is I took more pills than usual, I drank more than usual,
所以应该是完全抛开拘束
so I would have been disinhibited,
而且她在场
and she was there.
你讨厌这样 - 非常讨厌
And you hate that. -I hate that!
她在场又不是她的错
Well... It's not her fault she was there.
我没说是
I didn't say it was.
你们有谈到这件事吗 - 没有
Did you talk about it? -No,
隔天她试着要谈 想要安慰我
She tried to. She tried to comfort me the next day.
说关于跟琵雅分手的事能帮我出主意
She offered to be my sounding board about my breakup with Pia.
你怎么说
And what did you say?
没说 我结束话题
Nothing. I shut it down.
我一而再地闪躲
I backed off. I've kept backing off.
可是她…现在她就这样搞
But she, and now she's done this.
你们一定要谈谈
You have to talk.
如果你装作若无其事
Okay, if you pretend difficult things aren't happening,
问题只会恶化 越来越严重
they just get worse and worse. They just get more inflamed.
必须让学生愿意找我们谈
Students need to be able to talk to us.
你的恐慌症发作
You having panic attacks isn't your fault.
不是你的错 她想安慰你也是
Her trying to comfort you is kind,
但你不愿面对才最失败
but you not dealing with the situation is a disaster.
所以艾瑞卡才会翻脸
That's why Erika's gone nuclear
把因为你的演讲而跟你开战的院长扯进来
and involved the dean who you're already at war with, thanks to your little speech.
你该说时不说 该闭嘴时却滔滔不绝
You don't talk when you should, and then you shoot your mouth off when you shouldn't.
真是的 卡西 你真的很不会沟通
Honest to God, Kathy, you're such a useless communicator!
对 我是犯了错
Okay, I, I made mistakes.
这我承认 也会面对 可是…
I accept that and I will deal with them. But...
莎拉 尤其是今天
Please, especially today, Sarah.
拜托你不要用那种圣人的口气跟我说话
Don't talk to me like you're someone who doesn't make mistakes.
(莱达美学整形外科)
山姆奇尔帝来过
Sam Kilty has been here.
病历上有他 还有登记地址
He's on their books. We got an address for him.
他在旧住处留的转寄地址在特罗帝克
The foreign address they gave us is at his old place in Trottick.
何时留的 - 一年前
Dating from when? A year ago.
诊所提供的地址在穆里海德
The address the clinic gave us for him is in Muirhead.
何时留的 - 一年前
When from? A year ago.
我们分头进行 - 是 老大
You try yours, we'll try ours. Okay, boss.
再见
Bye.
不要接
Don't answer it.
他会叫我们回去侦讯伊恩达菲 真是愚蠢的主意
He's dragging us back to speak to Ian Duffy. It's a stupid idea.
这条线索比较有希望
This is a better one.
真无语
Fucking hell.
山姆奇尔帝住这里吗
Sam Kilty live here?
好像是
I think he does.
这里有山姆奇尔帝这个人吗
Is there a Sam Kilty here?
是有叫山姆的人 - 哪个房♥间
There's a "Sam" somebody. -Which room?
楼上蓝色房♥门 可是他出去了
Upstairs, blue door. -He's out though.
去哪里 - 我不知道
Where'd he go? I don't know.
(警方猎捕炸♥弹♥客失败)
(美甲店爆♥炸♥造成二死)
(居家化学)
(#5清算日)
莎拉
Sarah.
我需要你
I need you.
剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表