剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表
没有 - 非自独呢
No. - Have you heard of incel?
当然 人生失败的厌女者
Sure, loser boys who hate women.
非自独是什么 - 非自愿独身
Incel. - Involuntary celibate,
这是美国文化 怎么了
it's an American thing, why?
搜寻黑色药丸时 最先跳出来的是这个
When you search black pill, it's the first thing that comes up.
你记得“黑客任务”吗
Do you remember the matrix?
基努利瓦伊穿柔道服 记忆犹新
Keanu Reeves the introducer, vividly.
凯莉安摩丝穿PVC紧身衣 记忆犹新
Carrie-Anne Moss and PVC vividly.
菲力普麦克菲案的公诉人请至一号♥法庭
I'm not just his advocate, against Phil MacAfee to court to number one.
也可能在把保险套放进酸液罐
could be rigging a condom and a draw for an acid,
男女都有可能
could be a man or a woman.
离美甲店多远
How far from the nail bar?
步行约四分钟
About four minutes on foot,
符合高登教授的描述
it fits with what professor Gordon sent on us.
看起来是丹食外送的标志 - 我也认为
I recognise the Dundee's logo. - Me too.
多位证人都提到有美食外送员骑上人行道
A couple of witnesses mentioned for deliberative bikes on the pavements but.
他们老是爱骑人行道
They're always on a pavement.
好 我们去找丹食外送公♥司♥
Okay, well, let's go into Dundee's,
看看当天是哪位骑士在这一带接单
find out which of the writers was working in that area on that day,
GPS一定有纪录
it'll all be on GPS.
你干得好
Hey, good work.
快点…
come on, come on, come on.
你们是否已作出判决
Have you reached a verdict?
是的
Yes.
判决结果为何
What is that verdict?
证据不足
Not proven
这项判决是一致通过
Is that day unanimous
还是过半数
or by majority?
过半数
Majority.
起立 麦克菲先生
Stand up. Mr. MacAfee.
陪审团已经裁定指控你的罪名
The jury has found the charges against you
证据不足
not proven.
你可以离开了
You're free to go.
开什么玩笑
You gotta be joking,
证据不足
not proven.
萨非 你知道这又叫什么吗
Safi, you know what they call not proven?
不知道 老大 - 混账判决
No boss. - The bastard rabbit.
根本应该废掉
We should ditch it,
有罪的人居然被放掉
guilty people walk free.
不会吧
Oh, no.
是… - 天啊
This is the- - God,
对 证据不足
yes, not proven.
这些人也太蠢 他们并非不了解事实
People are so stupid, it's not that they don't understand facts,
只是不想理会 宁可听从直觉
they don't want them. They prefer to go with how they feel.
你需要拥抱吗 - 不要
Do you want to hug? - No.
埃玛
Emma?
埃玛
Emma?
我们来试着比对这种墨水
Let's try a comparison between this ink
和药丸上的墨水
and the ink on the pill.
好
Okay, cool.
嗨
Hi.
埃玛 真的很遗憾
Emma, I'm so sorry.
路意丝 麻烦你 让我跟高登教授单独谈 好吗
Louise sorry to ask, but could I speak to Prof. Gordon on my own?
没问题
Of course.
马上回来
I'll be back in a minute.
走吧
Come on.
太不公平了
It's so unfair,
一点道理都没有 提出这么多科学和证据
it's so messed up all that evidence, all that science
他却还是全身而退
and he gets away with it.
难道不会让你想放弃吗
Doesn't it make you want to give up?
不会 反而让我更加坚定
No, it makes me even more determined
要提升科学实力 让别人了解
to show up the signs and get it understood.
这是我们的工作
That's our work.
她在哪里
Where is she?
我有话跟她说
I wanna talk to her.
没有人想跟你说
Well, none of us want to talk to you.
丹尼尔 你这笨蛋
Well, I can see Daniel,
快甩掉那个说谎的贱♥人♥ 儿子 她就是癌细胞
for the lion bitch on way, son, she's a cancer.
被人牵着鼻子走
you're drying the Kool-Aid
不只我这么说 看看你的手♥机♥
It's not just me, look at your phone.
网友都讨厌她
They hate her,
讨厌你
they hate you,
可是爱死我了
they love me.
我要跟埃玛说话 她在哪里
I wanna speak to Emma, where is she?
不要紧
Don't worry,
我会找到她的
I'll find her.
“证据不足”到底什么意思
Not proven, what does that even mean?
无罪的话就能恢复自♥由♥身 事情到此为止
Not guilty, you walk free and that's the end of it.
有罪的话就坐牢 从此被人遗忘
Guilty, you're locked up and everyone forgets about you.
证据不足却会变成阴影
Not proven hangs over you.
我亲眼见过有人被断交
I've seen it happen, you get dropped,
名誉扫地 虽然得到了自♥由♥ 但…
your reputation short, you're free,
永远摆脱不了恶名
but you never shake off the stigma,
会跟着你一辈子
it's with you for life.
好 盒子的墨水和药丸的墨水
Okay, ink from the box, ink from the pill.
莎拉
Sarah.
嗨 你能去计算机前面吗
Hey, can you get to a computer?
好
Hi.
这是被涂黑的黄色药丸
I see yellow pill has been coloured in black,
在美甲店案爆♥炸♥中心附近的残骸里找到的
faint on the debris near the epicentre of the new bubble.
跟井字标记是同样的墨水
The same thing as on the hashtag?
装有教会礼堂炸♥弹♥的盒子上的“#1” 是用同类型的墨水写的
The same kind of ink that was used to write hashtag one on the box containing the church hall bomb.
药丸的内容物分♥析♥了吗
Have you analysed the contents of the fluid?
正在连夜赶工
We're doing it over night.
“黑色药丸 绝望状态
Black pill, a state of despair,
次文化非自独成员相信的一种宿♥命♥论♥
a fatalistic set of beliefs held by members of the incel subculture,
援用自‘黑客任务’中的红蓝药丸”
putting their own spin on the red and blue pill co-opted from the matrix.
“非自独”是什么
What's incel?
非自愿独身 这是美国文化
Involuntary celibate, it's an American thing.
这也是美国文化
Well, that's an American thing
写成“#1” 而不是“1号♥”
using hashtag instead of number.
的确是
It is.
“布雷克皮尔 斯旺西海湾的郊区
Black pill is suburban area of Swansea B,
位在市中心南方三英哩”
three miles south of the city centre.
“黑药丸 添加碳以治疗腹胀与胀气”
Black pill, fortified charcoal to treat bloating and flatulence.
可是为何要把药丸涂黑呢
Why would you call it a pill in black?
想要呈现黑色
Wanted to look black,
因为希望被视为黑色
because you want it to be,
解读为黑色
understood as black.
我得接这通电♥话♥
I need to get this,
老大
boss,
好
okay.
萨非 - 是 老大
Safi? - Yes, boss.
你跟我来 - 去哪里
I need you to come with me. - Where?
“丹地时报”的办公室
Offices of the Dundee Times.
有人寄了匿名信
Somebody sent them an anonymous letter,
宣称两件爆♥炸♥案都是他所为 我们要求不要登报
claiming responsibility for these bombs. We asked them not to print it, they printed it.
但他们还是登了 - 你看过了吗
they printed it. - Have you seen it?
已经上了报社网站 看了一些
Already on their website, worst of it.
动机是什么
What's the motivation?
提高报纸销量 显得他们在调查 我们在状况外
To sell papers, and makes it look like they're running an investigation, we don't have a clue, bastards.
王八蛋 - 我是说那封信
bastards. - I mean, in a letter.
种族歧视者 极右♥派♥
Racist, far right?
你觉得是真有其事- 到时就知道
Do you think it's the real deal?- We'll see,
我们过去拿原稿
we'll go over here and get the original.
幸好那是手写信
But one good thing is handwritten
而笔迹…- 能泄露身分
handwriting...- Gives you away.
我不怕你♥爸♥
I'm not scared of your dad.
你应该怕
You should be,
我们都应该怕
we both should.
剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表