剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表
Are INCELs classified as terrorist threats?
不算 在美国也不是
No. Not in the States, either.
虽然有人曾因非自独攻击事件遇害
Even though people are killed there in INCEL-motivated attacks.
炸♥弹♥攻击
Bomb attacks?
不是 通常是枪枝
No, guns usually.
有时会用车辆当武器
Sometimes, a vehicle uses a weapon.
这个非自独社群有多大
How big is the INCEL community?
英国被认为有一万人
By the reckon of it, 10,000 in the UK.
全世界还有更多 其实只是一群男人在泄愤
Thousands more worldwide. Just guy's blowing off steam, really.
另外还有极少数的激进分子
Then, there's a smaller, extreme faction.
但他们都混在一起
But they intermingle.
尼尔 依照你的看法
So, following your line, Neil,
急需保护的是哪些人 下一个目标是谁
who do we need to protect most urgently? Who's the next target?
如果痛恨性活跃的男人或女人
If you hate sexually active women and you want to hurt them
而想伤害他们
and you hate sexually active men and you want to hurt them,
等于大多数人口都入列
that's most of the population.
所以民众才会害怕
That's why folk are scared.
既然甘莫夫妇已被排除 民众就无迹可循
I mean, now that the gamers are out of the picture there's no pattern for folk to follow.
大家都会担心
Everybody's just thinking,
“下一个可能就是我” 的确有可能
"It could be me next." It could.
(部长西服店)
是特殊场合要穿的吗
Is it for a special occasion?
对
Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
我还觉得有点… - 一定的
I'm still a bit... -Aye. Of course, you are.
问吧 - 当时你跟谁在一起 杰克
On you go. -Who were you with, Jack?
一个叫吉娜的女生
Last I caught Gina.
姓什么
Gina, who?
不晓得 第一次见面
No clue. First time I'd met her.
只有你跟吉娜
So, it's just you and Gina.
不是
No.
之前是跟一个叫苏西的女生 可是很惨
Thought I was with a girl called Suzy before that, but... disaster.
才20分钟就赶紧甩掉彼此 然后…
We get short with each other after 20 minutes, and I...
我就约到了吉娜
Hooked up with Gina.
全都是透过手♥机♥
This is on your phone? This is all a dating app...
手♥机♥的交友软件… - 对
Aye.
爆♥炸♥之前有没有看见任何异常之处
Did you see anything unusual before the explosion?
有一个男的
There was a guy.
死命狂奔经过我们
He ran past us like a bat out of hell.
可以形容长相吗
Can you describe him?
不行
No.
没办法
No, not really.
白衬衫?
White shirt?
对 就是他
Aye. Him.
不好意思…
Excuse me, excuse me.
你忘了包包
You forgot your bag.
谢谢 我也太笨了
Oh, thank you. What a numpty.
幸好是我 换成我经理就会通知拆弹小组
You're lucky it's me. My manager would have called the bomb squad.
你知道吗
Did you know?
他们在你离开之后打给我 - 这样啊
They called me after you left. -Great,
你之前都没听说
and that's the first you heard of it.
对
Yeah.
他是伊恩 伊恩达菲
That's Ian. Ian Duffy.
他没事吧 他人在哪里
Is he okay? Where is he?
我们不晓得
We don't know where he is.
他没去到吗 - 去哪里
Did he not make it? -Make it? Where?
雷克雅未克
Reykjavik.
(输入密♥码♥)
(欢迎来到第九届圣托里尼座谈会)
针对水中腐烂的研究在过去
Studies on decomposition in water in the past
都是分成淡水与咸水两种
have separated fresh water from salt water.
丹地的泰河不是淡水也不是咸水
In Dundee's River Tay we have not salt water or fresh water
而是盐分高的潮水
but briny, tidal water.
为我的研究提供了独特环境
It's provided unique conditions for my study.
为我的研究提供了独特环境
It's provided unique conditions for my study.
我看不是你的吧
I don't think so.
伊恩达菲冲出麦斯卡酒吧 是为了赶飞机去雷克雅未克
Ian Duffy ran out of Mezcal bar to catch a flight to Reykjavik
参加单身派对 他自称喝伏特加喝到现在
for a stag do where he steeped himself in vodka ever since. So he says.
叫他回来接受侦讯
Well, get him back and interview him.
我们正在跟国际刑♥警♥组织联♥系♥
We're liaising with Interpol
以及调查达菲跟黑药丸…
and we're looking at anything that might link Duffy to black pill
(你在躲我吗 )
或非自独的想法是否有任何关连
or INCEL thinking.
IP地址有进展吗
Any progress with the IP address?
(不)
上传动图时拜访网站的IP地址在纽约市
The IP address that visited the site when the GIF was posted is in New York City.
是一家虚拟专用网公♥司♥
It's a VPN company.
所以可能在任何地方
So, it could be anywhere.
有人躲在后面
Someone's hiding behind it.
我们已经取得当晚去麦斯卡酒吧
We've got our hands on the food order numbers that all three food delivery companies,
取餐的三家外送公♥司♥的订单编号♥ 包括丹食
not just Dundee's, picked up from Mezcal on the night.
(我们得谈谈 )
我们可以追查到每一位外送员的手♥机♥
We can trace them back to each delivery rider's phone.
爆♥炸♥前的最后一张订单编号♥是2442
And food order number 2442 was the last one in before the bomb went off.
(在家 6点30分)
高登教授在麦斯卡炸♥弹♥上找到的指纹
The fingerprint Professor Gordon identified on the Mezcal bomb
实验室说是一大发现
is a beauty according to the lab.
(好)
但数据库中没有找到可疑人选
But no possible candidates were found on the database
可惜
Shame.
我问过学生会主席了
So, I talked to the Student Union President.
他说物理系的严格文化不是人人适应
He says the Physics department has a tough culture, which doesn't work for everyone
敏感的学生更是痛苦
and sensitive students struggle.
我还找了店里的波莉
I talked to Polly in the shop.
她认识尤恩 还用敏感来形容他
She knew you and she used the word "sensitive" about him.
她说以前他常来 后来听说他辍学了
She said he used to come in often and then she heard he withdrew.
好像我是你
It's like I'm you.
我可不推荐
I wouldn't recommend it.
为何 怎么了
Why? What's up?
反恐指挥部把炸♥弹♥研究工作撤回波顿唐
SO15 pulled the bomb work back to Porton.
这种事很正常 你只能放下
It happens. It's normal. You just have to let it go.
对
Yeah.
莎拉 你别这样 并不是针对你
Come on, Sarah, it's not personal.
没错
No.
我爱上了莎拉高登
I'm in love with Sarah Gordon.
我就知道
I knew it.
你不会承认 但我早就知道
You wouldn't have it but I knew it.
她今天被赶走的时候 你的神情不言而喻
You should have seen yourself today, Neil, when she got the push.
彷佛你希望能冲上去
You looked like you wanted to just run after her
一把将她拉上你的白马
and scoop her up on your white horse.
连掩饰都懒了
Couldn't even hide it.
我就坐在你面前
I was sitting in front of you.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不知道该做何反应
I don't know what to say and I don't know what to do.
你应该去收拾行李
You pack a bag is what you do.
爱丝拉 我希望跟你谈
Please, Azra, I want to talk.
收拾行李离开这里
You pack a bag and you get out.
爱丝拉 - 你应该要拿出男性气魄
Azra. -You grow a pair of balls is what you do.
不要问我该怎么做 你这笨蛋 像男人一点
Don't ask me what to do. Be a man, you stupid man.
滚 - 我想跟你谈
Get out! -I want to talk.
我不想 我要你出去
I don't! I want you out!
你跟她上过床了吗
Have you shagged her yet?
没有
No.
还真失败
What a loser.
要我去接你吗
Shall I come pick you up?
怎么了 - 那有什么用
What? - What good will that do?
你就不用搭出租车
See if you get a cab.
我知道你做了什么 莎拉
I know what you've done, Sarah.
我做了什么
What have I done?
你看的是厨房♥行事历 不是手♥机♥行事历
You've looked in the kitchen diary and not in the phone diary.
明天我才会回家
I'm coming home tomorrow.
你是不是从没原谅过我
You never forgave me, did you?
亲爱的 我试过了
My darling, I tried.
当时你就该有种离开我
Should have had the guts to leave me back then.
我以为我们能度过
剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表