剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表
就是强硬地往内挤压
using from inward squeezing.
而玛丽孟洛的舌骨骨折
Fresh break to Marie Monroe's hyoid bone,
其受压的情况
conforms with pressure placed on the bone
符合以手之类的物品
by something such as hands or similar,
对骨头施以往内的压力
putting inward pressure on the bone.
一名男性死者陈文三
One male victim, Tuan Van Khan,
女性死者钟蒂金
female victim Chung T. Kim.
他们是越南人 都是二十来岁
They are Vietnamese both in the 20s,
店内员工 美甲师
staff and nail technicians.
收到 老大 - 好
Got it boss. - All right.
谢谢你 萨非
Thank you, Safi.
尼尔
Neil,
是 说吧
Yeah, go on.
这种爆裂物的其中一个作法
One formulation of this kind of devices,
就是拿玻璃罐或玻璃瓶
you take a glass jar or bottle
先加入一部分混合酸和汽油的液体
and you partly fill it with a mixture of acid and petrol.
再拿一个保险套 装入糖和氯酸盐
You take a condom, you fill it with sugar and chlorine.
把保险套固定在旋盖底部
You fix the condom to the underside of the screw top
让它挂在液体上面
so it's hanging just above the liquid.
等到罐子侧躺
When you leave the jar on its side,
酸接触到保险套
the acid comes into contact with the condom,
破掉之后引发化学反应
it breaks it down, you get chemical reaction,
氯酸钾和糖就会引燃淡紫色火焰
potassium, chloride, and sugar ignites allylic flame,
进而引燃汽油 产生高温气体
which ignites the petrol creating hot gases.
气体膨胀 罐子就会爆♥炸♥
The gases expand, the jar explodes.
橱窗玻璃是平面 这块碎片
The window glass is flat, this piece,
较薄而且有弧度
thinner and curved.
来自罐子或瓶子 - 有可能
From a jar or a bottle. - Possibly.
酸要多久时间才能融化保险套
How long does it take for the acid to break down the condom?
我不晓得 看情况 大概几分钟
I dunno, it depends, a few minutes.
我得用相同零件
I'd have to do a mock-up
进行模拟才会知道
for the same performance to know.
凶手可能在路过的时候把东西摆在旁边
I mean, you could lay a device on a sideway there as you walk past.
是有可能
Good.
你可不想在装入保险套后 带着爆裂物到处跑
And you wouldn't wanna be carrying that device around for long after you've fixed in the condom,
即使保持直立也一样
even if it kept operating.
你的意思是
So you're saying,
炸♥弹♥客可能不只放炸♥弹♥
our bomber was maybe not just planting the bomb,
而是案发前不久就在附近当场制♥作♥
but rigging it up minutes before somewhere close to where we are now?
怎么回事 - 市区有一家商店爆♥炸♥
What's going on? - Our shop in town was blown up.
天啊 - 莎拉正在现场
Oh, my God. - Yeah, Sarah is there now,
还顺利吗
how'd go?
天晓得 - 你觉得有沉住气吗
Quite nice. - Did you feel in control?
或多或少 - 那就好啦
more or less? - Oh, there you go.
你上台时我觉得很妥当
I felt in really safe hands when you were up there.
只要能传达科学我就满意了
Well, if I can get the science across, I'm happy.
该走了 祝你好运
I gotta go, good luck with...
我们正在调查三天前 新港教会礼堂的爆♥炸♥事件
We're looking into the bomb that went off in the church hall in Newport three days ago,
佳娜罗杰斯告诉我们说你们两个同居期间
Gaynor Rogers told us that when the two of you were living together,
你都会送她去上教会礼堂上皮拉提斯课
you'd drop her off for a lot his class at the church hall,
时间地点你都知道 - 对
you knew the time and the place. - Right.
你威胁佳娜罗杰斯说敢离开就杀了她
You told Gaynor Rogers you'd kill her if she left you.
我不可能说这种话 - 她用手♥机♥录下来
I never would've said that. - She recorded you on her phone
我们也听过录音了
and we found the recording.
就算我说了也没那个意思
Okay, maybe I said it, but I never meant it,
只是说气话
it's just words.
我在气头上就口不择言
I say all sorts in the moment to mark my point,
这很正常
it's normal,
只是开玩笑
it's just words.
家人左证佳娜说你曾对她施暴的说法
Gaynor's family support Gaynor's account that you were physically violent towards her.
她也不相上下 - 我见过佳娜
And again, that game is good as you go- - I've met Gaynor,
我会形容她是娇小 - 我也会
I'd describe her as petite. - Sure about that?
我还会形容她没死
I'd also describe her as alive,
活得好好的 她那双小脚还在到处走动
alive and well, walking in a boot,
要是真被我杀死就不太可能了
and I'll say, it's three feet just fine, where she'd find difficult to do if I had killed her.
而且她的确离开了我
And she did leave me by the way.
上星期天你在哪里
Where were you last Sunday?
莱恩费尔利在家待到11点
Ryan Fairlie was in his house till 11:00,
然后去书报摊买♥♥面包卷 吃完早餐后
he went to the news agents to get some rules, had his breakfast,
搭12点30分的火车 去斯冬希文看他妈妈
to the half 12:00 train to see his mom and Stonehaven
2点抵达 待到8点
got there at Tuesday, stayed there til 8:00.
教会礼堂的门开放到12点
Well, the doors to the church hall don't open til 12:00
他有可能先进去放炸♥弹♥后才去搭火车
so he'd have heard they've been going, so he may have put a bomb there and get the train.
如果他真搭上的话
If he got the train,
他出示了车票
He showed me his ticket.
我也可以出示 萨非 你别太天真
I could show you a ticket. Safi, come on,
全都要确认 店家和车站
check it all, shop, station,
还有两班火车的监视器
CCTV on both trains.
我并不喜欢莱恩费尔利 老大
I don't like Ryan Fairlie boss. And he may be in the frame
虽然他有礼堂案的嫌疑 可是美甲店一案他有不在场证明
for the church hall bomb, he has alibied for the nail bar bomb.
当时他坐在警局前台
He was sitting in reception.
也对
Aye.
天晓得这是怎么回事
God knows what this is all about.
论文 如果我改得太慢还请原谅
Essays, please forgive me if I've been slow to mark,
不过现在都赶上进度了
but we're all caught up now.
对了 有件事我一直想说
Oh, something I've been meaning to say,
你们都期盼能在鉴识界的舞台上工作
all of you are looking to work in the forensic arena,
届时将受到严密检视
you'll be under scrutiny.
律师会全面网罗你们的社群媒体
Lawyers will be trawling through your social media.
你们在网络上必须拿出专业表现
You need to conduct yourselves professionally online,
而且现在就要开始
and you need to start now.
嘿 如果你们想了解我跟艾瑞卡
Hey, if any of you wanna find out about the fascinating study, me and Erica are working on,
利用遵照大学道德准则 取得的猪尸 所进行的水中腐化的有趣研究的话
on decomposition in water using dead pigs acquired according to the university's ethical code,
明天我们会举♥行♥说明会
we're doing a presentation tomorrow.
欢迎所有人参加
Oh, welcome.
大家都搞不清楚这些炸♥弹♥的用意何在
No one seems to have a clue what these bombs are about.
对啊 法♥院♥现在变得戒备森严
Yeah, there was a tonne of security at the court house.
进行得如何
How did it go?
菲尔麦克菲的辩护律师是奇斯法尔
Phil MacAfee's being represented by Keith Farr
他实在厉害到不行 埃玛说她还顶得住 可是…
and he's horribly good. Emma said she did okay, but
看起来受到惊吓
she looks shaky.
对她来说兹事体大
Well, the enormity of it for her.
谬尔太太 抱歉打扰了
Hi Mrs. , sorry to interrupt.
我只是想说 天啊 刚刚你处理得太漂亮
I just wanted to say, oh my God, you handled that so well,
他们的表情简直经典
the face is perfect.
你有看到网络的评论吗
Have you seen what they're saying about us?
网友都讨厌我们
They hate us.
那就不要看
'Cause I don't look.
怎么不跟我们一起吃
Why didn't you eat with us?
我不饿
I wasn't hungry.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant,
应该要吃饭
you need to eat.
我吃了一根谷片棒
I had a cereal bar.
你在法庭上说谎
You lied in court.
我是不得已的
I had to.
我站在上面说出我不愿意说的话
You lost it there saying things I didn't want you to say,
但我知道不得不说 因为那是真♥相♥
but I knew I had to say 'cause they were true.
为何你就能用双重标准
How come you think one rule applies to you not to me?
如果刚才我说我的确去了他的办公室
You know, if I'd have said, I did go to his office
等他出现 跟踪他到咖啡馆
and I did wait around and I did follow him to that cafe,
只会显得我是疯子
I'd have sounded like a mad woman.
那是声东击西的下流招数 我不想奉陪
It's just a distraction, it's all a dirty game, and I wasn't gonna play it.
埃玛 你在法庭上说谎
Emma, you lied in court,
根本就不应该
you're totally on the wrong.
我会为自身行为负责 - 反正没有人相信你
I stand by what I did. Well, no one believed you anyway.
你表现得像个骗子 也把我拖下水
You looked like a liar and you made me look like a liar,
好像是我怂恿你跟踪他去咖啡馆
like, encourage you to stalk him to a coffee.
那不是我的本意 - 但你就是做了
But I didn't intend to. - well you did,
这是事实 - 你根本是反应过度
that is what you did.
我不晓得你的用意何在 但…
And I don't know what you are trying to achieve,
剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表