剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表
No.
尼尔 - 嗨 卡西
Neil. - Oh. Hi, Kathy.
你还好吗
How're you holding up?
你也知道的 我祈祷能有更大的进展
You know... Wish we'd got a bit further ahead than we are.
一定的
Sure.
抱歉 卡西 先走一步
I'm sorry, Kathy, got to go.
她想从我口中得知
She wanted to find out from me
尤恩麦克米兰是不是自杀
if Euan McMillan committed suicide?
你没告诉她 - 没有
You didn't tell her. -No!
是因为违反职业道德还是你讨厌她
Because it would be unethical or because you don't like her.
我没必要喜欢她
I don't need to like her.
要是必须喜欢所有人 我会想自杀
If I needed to like everyone, I'd kill myself.
重点不是喜不喜欢她 我是不信任她
This isn't about not liking her. I don't trust her!
不对
No...
我是主动怀疑她 - 怀疑什么
I actively suspect her. -Of what?
还不清楚 但我一定是对的
I don't know yet, but I know I'm right.
她是在装模作样 不知在假装什么
She's putting on an act. She's faking something.
好吧 尽量不要把她妖魔化
Okay, well, try not to demonise her.
今晚我要跟尤恩的学业指导顾问喝酒 我有问题要问
I'm having a beer with Euan's Advisor of Studies tonight. I have questions.
可以给你建议吗
Can I tell you what I would do?
要低调 我懂
Be discreet? I know.
在找学业指导顾问之前
Before I talked to his Advisor of Studies,
我会先从学生会主席问起
I would start with the President of the Students' Union.
他了解校园氛围 然后再找店里的波莉
He knows the temperature of the University. Then I'd go to Polly, who runs the shop.
她消息灵通
She knows everything.
先尽量收集各方说法 再交互比对
I would gather as many stories as you can, then, cross triangulate,
找出真♥相♥
find the real story.
这才是蛋糕和笑脸真正的用意吧
This is what the cake and charm is really about, right?
为了拢络人心
Allegiances.
你是伪装成女学生的战略家
You're a political strategist disguised as a school girl.
我只是试着去了解人与人之间的你来我往
I just try and understand the politics of what happens between people.
尼尔是瘦了吗 他看起来… - 受到压力
Has Neil lost weight? He looks... Well, the pressure he's under...
当然 我也这么认为
No, totally. That's what I was thinking.
我们都被围剿 没有人认为我们有能力
We're under siege. No one thinks we're capable.
莎拉 你们有能力
Well, Sarah, you are.
卡西 艾瑞卡在找你
Kathy, Erika's looking for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 珍宁 你是否也认同
Hey, Janine. Do you agree with me
莎拉并非表面上那样天真
that Sarah is not as innocent as she looks?
打从心底认同
Wholeheartedly.
你要找我
You called?
我怕我无法在本周完成报告 - 怎么会
I'm not sure I'm going to be able to complete the report this week. How come?
因为我还要为六个班准备示范
Because I also have to prepare the demonstrations for six classes
还要把本周的数据写入整体量表 还有…
and write up the total body scores for this week's data and...
你何时能完成
When can you have it done by?
星期一可能可以
Um, Monday, maybe?
或是星期二
Tuesday, possibly.
好 变数就不必说
Okay. We can skip the variables.
你尽快交出来就对了
Just get it in as soon as you can.
另一个爆裂物不是使用封箱胶带
The other devices didn't use parcel tape.
芬恩 你看
Finn, look.
这种胶带又薄又黏 根本难以使用
This stuff's so thin and sticky, it's a nightmare to handle.
我在想戴着手套有可能拉开吗
So, I'm wondering, could John roll a section of it with gloves on?
或是因为气馁而不戴
Or might you ditch them in frustration?
然后就留下指纹
And leave a fingerprint.
艾瑞卡
Erika?
我要找托伦斯教授 知道她在哪里吗
I'm looking for Professor Torrance. Do you know where she is?
不知道
Nope.
你好像不太开心
You don't look like a very happy bunny.
只是累了
Oh, just tired.
若我不懂还请见谅
Forgive me for not knowing this,
我是来自商界
I came from business, you see.
这项研究也是你的博士学位吗
But, is this study also your PhD?
是的 研究水中腐烂的变化
Yes, studying decomposition in water.
好 但这就是研究内容吗
Right. But that's the study?
其实不是 整个研究是
Actually, no. The whole study is
比较苏格兰的土地与水中腐烂的差异
Comparing Decomposition on Land and in Water in Scotland.
原来如此 那作者是…
I see, and that is authored by...
托伦斯教授和我会是共同作者
That will be co-authored by Professor Torrance and me.
但研究者是你吧 嗯
But the water research is yours.
看了托伦斯教授 在圣托里尼岛的演讲后让我深感兴趣
I was very interested to see the talk Professor Torrance gave in Santorini.
你看过吗 - 没有
Have you seen it? -No.
你应该也会很感兴趣
I think you'll find it interesting, too.
尤其是你 我会把连结传给你
You in particular. I'll send you a link.
黑色药丸
Black pill.
你和莎拉好几个礼拜前提出
You and Sarah brought it to us weeks ago.
但被我们搁置
We parked it.
这个刚刚出现在我们的推特账号♥
This just appeared on our twitter account.
反恐指挥部要求立刻开会
SO15 want a meeting, now!
黑色药丸是非自独 也就是非自愿独身社群使用的名词
Well, black pill is a term used by INCEL or Involuntary Celibate Community.
这是一种次文化
It's a sub-culture.
主要出现在网络社群和美国
An online community, mostly. American, mostly.
黑色药丸概略表达了男性因为外貌劣势
Black pill is short-hand for the state of hopelessness of being a man who is denied sex
求爱被拒的一种绝望状态
because of the way he looks,
大致上是这样
basically.
动图可以追踪吗 - 不行
Can you trace a GIF? -No.
动图文件没有后设资料
No, there is no metadata on a GIF file.
我们已经提出通讯数据申请
We've put in a communication data request
要求取得这个动图被上传时 访问网站的IP地址纪录
for logs of IP addresses which visited the site when the GIF was posted.
动图有可能是逃跑人或是炸♥弹♥客亲自上传
So this is maybe posted by running man himself or someone, the bomber,
结合黑药丸和逃跑人来嘲讽我们
taunting us by combining the black pill with running man.
这枚炸♥弹♥有发现黑药丸吗
Any trace of a black pill with this bomb?
没有
No.
有写上#4吗 - 没有
Any sign of a hashtag four? -No.
高登教授还是在最新的炸♥弹♥上发现指纹
Professor Gordon did discover a fingerprint on this latest device.
已交给我们的实验室以急件处理
That's with our lab, fast tracked.
真抱歉
So sorry.
谢谢你的努力 高登教授
Thank you for all your work, Professor Gordon.
不用客气
You're very welcome.
已经不需要你了
You're not gonna be needed anymore.
意思是…
Oh, right. As in...
所有成果和证物都会被送回波顿唐
All the productions and evidence will be returned to Porton Down.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
我们会去找你拿案件卷宗 下午方便吗
We'll come and get your case file. Would this afternoon suit you?
可以…
Yeah. Yup.
这也太不留情面了
What a terrible way to do that.
真是的 - 尼尔
Honest to God... -Neil!
莎拉的表现这么优秀
Sarah's fanta... Her work is fantastic!
这一点无庸置疑
That's not in question.
这是检察总长下的决定
The decision was made by the Lord Advocate.
情况已经升级
Things have escalated.
他要求炸♥弹♥的研究工作从大学实验室
He wants this bomb work out of a University lab
移往政♥府♥实验室
and into a government lab.
我们所有人都要听从检察总长的指令
All of us are subject to the directions of the Lord Advocate,
即使觉得该对可靠的同僚情义相挺也一样
however loyal we may feel to trusted colleagues.
这些炸♥弹♥的关联性在哪里
Where's the link behind these bombs?
一号♥炸♥弹♥是皮拉提斯课
Bomb number one. Pilates class.
上课的通常是女性
Pilates is for women.
我们还无法确定目标不是恩库西神父
We still don't know that bomb wasn't aimed at Father Incuzi.
可能永远无法确定 假定不是好了
And we may never. But say it wasn't.
我认为不是 皮拉提斯课都是女性去上
I think it wasn't. Pilates class is for "women."
那堂课有三个男学员
There were three men in that class.
我知道
I know.
二号♥炸♥弹♥是美甲店 美甲店都是女性光顾
Bomb number two. Nail bar. Nail bars are for women.
死者之一是男性
One of the victims was a man.
对 三号♥炸♥弹♥并未爆♥炸♥ 说是拳击馆或健身房♥都好
Aye. Bomb number three that didn't go off. Boxing club, gym, whatever.
去的人都是想追女性的男性
For guys who get the women.
麦斯卡酒吧
Mezcal bar,
客人都是想钓人上♥床♥的男男女♥女♥
for women and guys who are getting it on and getting it sexually.
这可能是犯案思维
Well, that's maybe the logic.
非自独能归类为恐怖威胁吗
剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表