剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表
就叫做针对 - 听着
it is personal. - Look,
我不擅长沟通
I don't always communicate well.
也知道有时我会说话带刺 然后...
I know I can be caustic, and...
我真的很抱歉伤害了你的感情
I'm really sorry I hurt your feelings.
谢谢
Thanks.
你根本没做什么丢脸的事
You didn't even do anything embarrassing.
你说完琵雅认识别人之后就昏睡过去
You just said Pia had met someone else, and passed out.
帮你拉上被子之后我就回房♥了
I pulled the covers over you and went back to my room.
我想若能在当时说开会更好
Well, I guess it would have been better to talk about this at the time,
就能免去这场闹剧 - 闹剧
I could've avoided a lot of dramatics. - Dramatics?
听起来你抱怨圣托里尼岛这件事
Well, it sounds like your Santorini complaint was more of a protest about how...
比较像是抗♥议♥...
how you treated me.
抗♥议♥你对我的态度 的确是
It is.
我知道我无法证明
I knew I couldn't prove that.
只会是我们各执一词 而权力都在你手上
I knew it was your word against mine, and you have all the power.
因此当院长提醒我圣托里尼岛的讲座时
So, when the dean alerted me to the Santorini talk,
我心想
I thought,
“很好 这是可以证明的
"Okay. This is provable.
我就用这个”
I'll run with this."
院长提醒你
The dean alerted you?
就连现在你也不听我说
You're not even listening to me right now.
不 艾瑞卡 我... - 算了吧
No, Erika, I am. I just... - Forget it!
只是想问候一下
Hey, just checking in.
好 也很好
Fine. Yeah. Fine.
一切都很好
Everything's... fine.
珍宁 我待会再打给你
Janine, can I call you back?
好
Okay.
尼尔成了大英雄 你说是吧
Neil's quite the hero, isn't he?
是啊
Yeah.
他会回到我身边的
He will come back to me.
他没有跟我在一起
He isn't with me.
男人一向会回头 你不觉得吗
That's what men do. They go back. Don't you think?
我认为男人不尽相同
I think all men are different.
你有小孩吗 - 只有一个
Hmm. Do you have children? - Just one.
我们生不出来 精虫数太低
We couldn't. Low sperm count.
我不想谈这件事
I don't want to have this conversation.
你爱上他了
Are you in love with him?
我不想再谈下去
I don't want to have this conversation.
我想也是
I bet you don't.
所有鉴识科学都各不相同
All forensic science is not equal.
毒品分♥析♥、鉴识毒物学
Drug analysis, forensic toxicology,
鉴识人类学、昆虫学
forensic anthropology, entomology,
油漆、玻璃、纤维分♥析♥
paint, glass, and fibre analysis
全都是以科学为基础
are all underpinned by science.
鉴识步态分♥析♥
Forensic gate analysis,
分♥析♥鞋印、胎印、弹道
analysis of shoe prints, tyre marks, ballistics,
甚至是指纹比对也不一样
even fingerprint comparison, are not.
这类迹证的
The comparison process of these kinds of evidence
比对过程都很主观
is mainly subjective
基本上就是要发现不同之处
and essentially based on spotting the difference.
由谁来发现呢
And who is spotting the difference?
就是人类
A human.
人类有时会怎么样
And what do humans sometimes do?
犯错、误判
Make mistakes. Get it wrong.
辛苦了 - 干得好
Well done! Good job!
恭喜你 尼尔
Congratulations, Neil.
我要你来主导侦讯
We'd like you to conduct the interview.
好极了 谢谢
Excellent, thank you.
我们需要万无一失的策略
We'll need a watertight strategy.
爱丝拉和莎拉先别走 我们进来说
Azra, Sarah, stay put. A word.
正式申诉程序即将展开 你不能刻意回避我
You have a formal complaint procedure hanging over your head. You can't just avoid me.
我最近很忙 - 托伦斯教授
I've been busy. - Professor Torrance,
真的很抱歉打断你们
I'm so sorry to interrupt.
我有急事要找托伦斯教授
I do apologise, but I need to speak to Professor Torrance urgently.
我们正在谈话
We're in the middle of a conversation.
通常我不会这么做 但...
I would never normally do it,
此事与高登教授与丹地炸♥弹♥客有关
but... it concerns Professor Gordon and the Dundee bomber.
等事情一解决 我就立刻把卡西交给你
I will deliver Kathy back to you as soon as we've dealt with this.
谢谢
Thank you.
莎拉没事吧
Is Sarah okay?
她好得不得了
She's right as rain.
私下跟你说 已经抓到人了
Ingenue? They've got him.
太好了 - 的确很好
Oh, wow. - Indeed.
我不得不打出王牌才能帮你摆脱院长
Now, I had to play my ace card to get you away from the dean,
因为在你跟她谈之前 应该先看过这个
because I think before you speak to her, you should see this.
请进
Come in.
嗨 卡西
Hey, Kathy.
在我看来 我的申诉已经得到响应
As far as I'm concerned, my complaint's answered.
都过去了
It's over.
我很感激你对我的坦诚以对
I appreciate how straight you were with me.
我也知道自己有点小题大作
And I know I can be a bit of a drama queen.
看来我们两个都很怪 是吧
I guess we're both pretty eccentric, huh?
言归正传 我想继续研究工作
Anyway, I just wanna continue to do the work
跟你配合
with you.
很好 我也是
Awesome. Me too.
莎拉 请你帮我拟定能够证明 是他制♥作♥所有炸♥弹♥的特定问题
Sarah, can you set me up with specific questions which establish he made each device, please?
好的
Sure.
爱丝拉 请你和班从计算机中 找出任何能说明他想法演变的证据
Azra, will you and Ben pull anything from that computer that shows the progression of his thinking.
好 没问题
Yep, no problem.
我们已经追查出他买♥♥下丹食外送的账号♥
We've already traced him by the Dundee's logon,
而且上传黑药丸的动图
and posting the black pill GIF.
很好 但我想了解他的思维
Great, but I really want to get inside his head.
先别纠结于他的思维
Don't get hung up about his thinking
先找出他是凶手和手法的证据再说
until we've got all we need to prove he did it, and how he did it.
当然 可是他若肯开口 我愿意配合他的方向
Sure, but I will go wherever he wants to go if he's talking.
但得先让他开口才行
I just need to get him talking.
警医说奇尔帝可以接受侦讯了
Police casualty sergeant says Kielty's fit to be interviewed.
他的心理状态呢
What's his mental state?
闷不吭声
He's very subdued. Not talking.
如果他使出不予置评这招
If he gives a "no comment",
目前掌握的证据在法庭上能成立吗
would the evidence so far stand up in court?
你好 我有事情想找你谈
Hi, I'd like to go over something with you.
要我帮忙劝退艾瑞卡
You want me to help get Erika off your back?
一开始就是你怂恿她提出申诉
You're the one who fired her up to complain about me in the first place.
我不用你帮 艾瑞卡和我已经讲开了
So, no, I don't need your help. Erika and I have figured it out.
我没有怂恿她 - 我知道是你
I didn't fire her up. -Oh, I know you did.
你的助理海瑟曾是前任院长的助理
Your PA, Heather, used to be the old dean's PA.
珍宁和海瑟是朋友
Janine and Heather are friends.
我请她们去打听
I had them do some checking around,
因为你急着知道尤恩麦克米兰的死法 让我起疑
because you made me suspicious when you were so keen to find out how Euan McMillan died.
他是自杀吗
Did he commit suicide?
看来的确是如此
It certainly looks that way.
因为他在学校不快乐
Because he was unhappy here?
这一点我们永远不得而知
We'll never know exactly what was going on with Euan,
因为他没跟任何人谈过
because he didn't talk to anyone
但我很清楚学校没帮助他
but we do know we didn't help him.
你说第一次得知他是在新闻上
You told me the first you knew of him was hearing about him in the news.
因为那是事实
Because it's true.
而我听说的是
Well, here's what I heard.
你承接了寄给前院长的报告
You inherited a report sent to the old dean
得知科技学院有许多学生辍学的问题
about a problem in the school of science with students withdrawing,
而且因为心理健康不佳去自杀
and struggling with poor mental health, and committing suicide.
有一份被视为值得密切关注的学生名单
There was a list of students identified as being a serious cause for concern.
其中就有尤恩麦克米兰
Euan McMillan was one of them.
这我不知道 - 你知道
I didn't know that. -You did!
报告上要求紧急采取作为
The report called for urgent action
要关怀学生 避免再有自杀事件
to look after students and prevent further suicides.
那么前院长为何没动作
So, why didn't the old dean do something about it?
他是应该要有
He should have.
他离开前就已收到报告
He got it before he left.
剧集 | 留痕(2019) | 导航列表