So how about we just get him a new tree?
-对吗 -对 对
- Right? - Y-Yes.
对 对 好 我们给你一些其它选择
Yeah, yeah, okay, all right, uh, we'll get you some more options.
我要的就是这个
That's all I ask.
谢谢你...
Thank you...
万能先生二号♥
Mr. Can Do 2.
就这样 就这样
There it is! There it is!
没问题
You got it.
以后就这么叫了 你看着吧
That's gonna stick. You watch.
我要走了
Ooh-hoo, I got to go.
-诺伍德 拿出来 -好
- Okay, Norwood, take it out. - Okay!
韦德 我们没事了吗
Hey, Wade, we good?
一直都好
Always.
过来
Come here.
芥末在哪儿
Where's the mustard?
你知道吗
Oh. You know what?
也许艾迪拿了
Maybe Addie took it.
好吧 我猜是我活该
Okay, yeah, guess I deserved that.
是啊 你看到纸巾了吗
Yeah, and-and have you seen the napkins?
我们要检查艾迪的背包吗
Should we check Addie's backpack?
米歇尔 再次向你道歉
Michelle, I'm sorry, again.
我要说多少次
How many times do I have to say it?
更多才好
More would be nice.
我从来从来没想过让你觉得自己是个糟糕的家长
I never, ever intended to make you feel like you were a bad parent.
我才有一个失控的小孩
I'm the one with the out-of-control kid.
是啊 她真是一个坏种
Oh, yeah, she's a real bad seed.
我们当然要罚她 但很棘手
Oh, well, we had to punish her, of course, and that's tricky,
因为我们以前没罚过
'cause we've never done that before.
不管怎么说 首先
Anyway, first it was all,
"罚你打扫房♥间" 然后我们想
"You got to clean your room," and then we thought,
我们在逗谁呢 房♥间完美无瑕
who are we kidding, it's immaculate.
我的意思是
Anyway, my point is,
我绝对绝对不应该评判你
I never, ever should have judged you...
和你的孩子
or your kids.
他们很棒
They're great.
谢谢你
Thank you.
有人刚给疯狂高尔夫夫人点了十个比萨
someone just delivered ten pizzas for a Mrs. Caddyshack.
我可以要四块夏威夷口味的吗
Could I get four slices of Hawaiian?
该死 诺亚
Damn it, Noah.
我占据道德高地才一分钟
For one minute, I had the moral high ground.
耶
Yes!
-认真的吗 -对不起
- Really? - Sorry.