我不知道
I don't know, man.
我的双手很柔软
Yeah, I got soft hands anyway.
迪莉娅说 我的手手感像绒面革一样
Delia says they're like suede.
不 只是
N-No, it's just, uh...
我知道这是工作的第一天
I know it's the first day,
但是 那家伙刚拿到工作
but the guy's shooting down Trey's ideas
就驳回了特雷的主意
the second he gets the job.
你了解韦德的 是吧 他非常有主见
You know Wade, right? He has very strong opinions.
是的 我了解 但是在我为他冒了巨大风险后
Yes, I know that, but after I stuck my neck out for him?
我不想小题大做
And I don't want to make it a big thing or anything,
但是 如果他提起这件事
but, you know, maybe if it comes up,
你能和他说几句吗
you could have a word with him?
好 当然可以
Yeah, of course. Yeah.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Of course.
-兄弟们 -太好了
- Hey, buddy. - Yes.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Yeah. Thank you.
韦德 我想要跟你说声抱歉
Hey, Wade, I just wanted to say sorry
我没有提前提醒你特雷很有个性
for not warning you about what a character Trey is.
是啊 有个性
Ha. Yeah, he is that.
他就是不想听到别人拒绝的那种人
He's just the kind of guy that doesn't like to hear the word no.
所以我总是说 "我会这么做的"
So I always say, "Oh, I'll get into it,"
或者 "让我看一看"
or "Huh, let me have a look."
你看 这样能给我争取点时间 让我想想办法
You see, that buys me the time to see what I can do.
-你理解的 -是啊 我完全理解
- You get me. - ?Yeah, yeah, no, I totally get you.
我不需要争取时间
I mean, I don't, I don't need to buy the time,
因为我知道紫藤花行不通
because I know that wisteria won't work,
但是 是啊 我完全理解你
but, yeah, I-I totally get you.
是 绝对的
Yes, absolutely.
好的
Cool, cool.
我去再多拿点起司条
Go get us some more mozzarella sticks.
-你忘了拿了 -谢了 兄弟
- You forgot, buddy. - Ah. Thanks, man.
不客气
All right.
我的天啊
Oh, my God, wow.
这份新工作太棘手了
This new job is tricky.
是啊 但是本似乎知道该怎么哄那家伙开心
Yeah, but it seems like Ben knows how to keep this guy happy.
我不知道怎么说
I don't know, man,
我感觉好像 不管那家伙说什么
it just feels like Ben wants me to agree with everything
本都想让我迎合他
that this guy says.
你知道的 我不是这么工作的
You know, that's-that's not how I work.
你懂我意思吗
I mean, you get that, right?
是的 我懂
Oh, yeah. Yeah. I mean,
就好像 为什么要给你介绍这份工作
it's like, why recommend you for the job
如果他不想让你照自己方式来的话
if-if he doesn't want you to do it your way?
-没错 谢谢 -不客气
- Yes. Thank you. - Yeah.
我很高兴你能从我的角度想
I'm so glad you see it my way.
听着
Look, uh...
等一下
Uh, hold on.
当然 好的
Sure, of course.
亲爱的
Hi, honey.
你怎么样了
Oh, how are you?
你整晚都在翻来覆去
You were tossing and turning all night.
你又做了关于乌龟的梦吗
Did you have the turtle dream again?
更糟
Worse.
比乌龟梦还糟
Worse than the turtle dream?
是啊 是关于韦德和本的事
Yeah. It's this thing with Wade and Ben.
我一直在做噩梦 梦到我要选边站
I kept having these nightmares that I had to take sides,
但是他们说的都很有道理
but they both made really good points.
而且 梦里还有只乌龟
And-and, also... there was this turtle there.
乌龟一直往我这爬 天啊
Yeah, and he-- and he just kept coming for me, man.
向我爬来 又慢又稳
Coming for me, you know? Slow and steady.
又慢又稳
Slow and steady.
-慢但是很稳 -所以 是的
- Slow but steady, yeah. - So, yeah,
我估计这也算是乌龟梦
I guess it was kind of the turtle dream, too.
抱歉 亲爱的 我知道你一向痛恨站队
I'm sorry, honey. I know how you hate to pick sides.
是啊 更糟的是
Yeah, and this is even worse.
都是我最好的朋友
I mean, these are my best friends.
他俩观点完全相反
They're saying opposite things...
可我两个人都赞同
and I'm agreeing with both of them.
感觉我很没主见
It's like I have no backbone.
为什么这么说 你当然有主见
Why would you say that? You have a backbone.
好吧对不起 我有主见
Okay, I'm sorry. I have a backbone.
好了 咱们让血液循环起来
All right, well, let's get the blood moving.
开始新的一天
Start the day.
福里斯特
Forrest!
我们被厕纸整蛊了
We've been TP'd.
什么 谁会这么做
What? Who would do this?
美国电影
我倒是知道有个《疯狂高尔夫》粉丝在寻仇
I do know a certain Caddyshack fan who's out for revenge.
让人印象深刻啊 诺亚臂力惊人
I'm impressed. Noah's got quite an arm.
福里斯特
Forrest.
但这绝对不可接受
But this is unacceptable, of course,
我现在也非常 非常 非常生气
and I'm very, very, very mad right now.
其实 它们在风中还真有些异样的美
I don't know, it's-it's oddly beautiful in the wind.
艾迪 亲爱的
Addie, sweetie?
发生了很让人不快的事
Something upsetting has happened.
有人在咱们家搞厕纸整蛊
Somebody toilet-papered our house.
我来清理 我不介意
I could clean up. I don't mind.
问题解决了
Well... that's solved.
不 福里斯特 没解决
No, Forrest, it's not solved.
我们得和米歇尔谈谈 需要让她知道
We have to talk to Michelle, we have to let her know
诺亚越界了
that-that Noah's acting out.
如果她不把这当回事
Because if she doesn't take this seriously,
会变成大问题
this could be a real problem.
我们确定是诺亚弄的吗
Are we sure that it's Noah?
福里斯特 你知道诺亚有多爱恶作剧
Forrest, you know what a prankster Noah is.
上次他来这吃饭
Last time he was here for dinner,
我给他做了菜花 他就给咱们点了十个披萨
I made him eat cauliflower, so he ordered us ten pizzas.
有这么回事
Oh, right, yeah.
但那些披萨非常好吃来着
Oh, God, those pizzas were so good, though.
要不今晚我们吃披萨吧
Hey, can we get pizza for dinner tonight?
重点不在这
That's not the point.
重点不在这 当然
It isn't the point, no.
你觉得怎么样 有花
All right, what do you think here, huh? Got the flowers,
-有榕树 有瀑布 -嗯
- got the banyan tree, got the waterfall. - Yeah.
-还行 -对 不错
- Not bad. - Yeah, yeah. Not bad.
这 挺好看
It-It's beautiful.
但那是在夏威夷
But, uh, that-that's Hawaii.
这是北卡罗来纳
This is North Carolina.
没错 我要把夏威夷搬过来
Exactly. I'm bringing Hawaii here.
阿罗哈 小婊砸
Aloha, bitches!
好好 但如果你弄来
Right, right, but if you, if you bring
一棵榕树在这种 它会死掉
a banyan tree here, it'll die.
你会想出办法种活的
You'll figure it out.
我 我不知道能不能想出办法
Well, I-I don't know if I can figure out
让北卡罗来纳成热带
how to make North Carolina tropical,
但我可以给你几个本地选择
but what I can do is find you some local options
并保留这种风格
with a similar feel.
天呐 我们又开始做选择了吗
Oh, boy, here we go with the options again, huh?
特雷 刚装好屋子里所有的
Hey, Trey, just finished wiring up the speakers
扩音器 想去看看吗
in all the suites. Want to check it out?
已经看了 喜欢得不得了
Already did. Loved them.
提个建议
One thought.
咱们把扬声器装屋顶怎样
Let's put them in the ceilings, huh?
而不是镶在墙里
Instead of the walls.
像现在这样
Where they are now.
可以 问题不大对吧
Yeah. That won't be a problem, will it?
我来看看怎么弄
Uh, let me see what I can do.
那不是要拆掉所有石膏板
Uh, won't you have to tear out all the drywall
然后给所有设备重新接线吗
and rewire everything?
那可不一定
Oh, you never know.
毕竟 我是万能先生