Oh, it-- the whole thing, it was, it was electric.
也许我才和她相处了2分钟
You know, it may have only been two minutes,
但我已经了解了关于她 我所需要知道的一切
but I know everything I need to know about her.
除了她的身份和找到她的方式
Except for who she is and how to find her.
那些只不过是小细节罢了
Oh, those are just details.
我是不会放弃的
I'm not giving up.
不要觉得这是放弃
Don't think of it as giving up.
你也许要把心态放宽一点
Maybe be a little more open-minded.
罗利有很多迷人的女性
There are a lot of fantastic women in Raleigh
她们不会在墓地里开车转悠
who are not driving around in cemeteries
车里也不会有臭鼬
with skunks in their cars.
米歇尔 你说的没错
Michelle, that's a great idea.
我应该专注于找她的车
I should focus on finding her car.
不 这根本不是我说的意思
Nope. Not even kind of what I meant.
我记得 车上贴着一张车尾贴
I remember that it had a-a bumper sticker.
图案是
It was a...
一颗苹果树 和太阳
an apple tree and a-a, and a sun.
车型是浅蓝色沃尔沃货车
And it's, uh, a baby blue Volvo wagon.
我的意思是
I mean, come on.
城里能有多少辆这种车呢
How many of those could there be in this town?
一点也不夸张地说 几千辆
Literally thousands.
是 但这辆很旧了
Yes, but this one was old.
也许常常要去维修店
It's probably in the shop all the time.
城里能有多少家汽车修理店呢
I mean, how many mechanics can there be in this town?
一点也不夸张地说 几百家
Literally hundreds.
看到没 范围缩小了
See? We're closing in.
知道吗
Uh, you know what?
我去把所有修理店列成一张清单
I'm gonna make a list of all the mechanics
我们好开始给他们打电♥话♥
so we can all start making some calls.
-我们可以的 -我们可以的
- All right. We got this. - All right. We got it.
-我们能找到她 -我们能找到她
- We can do this! - We can do this.
没错 我们可以的
Yeah. Yes, we got this.
我们可以的 韦德
We got this, Wade!
福里斯特 你在干什么
Forrest. What are you doing?
抱歉 我也不知道 他很有号♥召力
I'm sorry. I don't know. He's very inspiring.
我跟你说 我觉得韦德魔怔了
I'm telling you, I think Wade's getting obsessed.
他接下来要做什么
What's next?
他要把墓地里的每块墓碑都扫一遍
Is he gonna swab every headstone in the cemetery
好提取那女人的DNA吗
to get this woman's DNA?
别在他面前开这个玩笑
Do not make that joke in front of him.
怎么了
What's up?
皮德蒙特把我放进了候补名单
Well, Piedmont just put me on the wait list.
管他们呢 是吧
To hell with them anyway, right?
四所学校你中了三个 亲爱的
You went three for four, baby.
是 但是皮德蒙特的商务学科真的很好
Yeah, but Piedmont has a really good business program.
桑德森也是啊
So does Sanderson.
再说 去皮德蒙特要开车一小时
Plus, Piedmont's, like, an hour's drive.
你觉得为了接受好的教育不值得开车一小时吗
Oh, it's not worth an hour's drive to get a good education?
不 当然值得 亲爱的
Uh, yes. Of course it is, baby.
所以 他们为什么不让我通过
So why won't they let me in?
那些白♥痴♥到底有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with those fools?
韦德 你在画什么
Wade, what are you doodling?
就是我一直跟你们提起的
Oh, it's the...the bumper sticker
那个车尾贴
I keep tellingyou guys about.
贴在她车上的那一个
You know, the one that was on her car.
我情不自禁一直在画
I can't stop drawing it.
我的天啊 你还在执着于这个呢
Oh, my God, you're still obsessing over this.
-这的确看起来很眼熟 -是吧
- Huh. It does look very familiar. - Right?
我一直觉得这个车尾贴就是找到她的线索
Yeah. I-I'm thinking that this sticker is a clue to finding her.
听着 韦德 如果你们是命中注定
Look, Wade, if something is meant to be,
命运自有安排
fate'll make it happen.
你不能强求
You can't force it.
我知道你们是好意
Guys, I know you mean well,
但是你们不明白
but you don't get it.
是客户打来的
That's a client.
-你好 -我们不
- Hello? - We don't...?
我不明白什么
What don't I get?
你们好 是你们点的味噌奶浆鲑鱼
Hi. Did one of you order the salmon and miso glaze
但不要味噌奶浆吗
without the miso glaze?
-是我点的 -好的
- That was me. - Right. Okay.
我真的很抱歉这么做
I'm really sorry to do this,
但是鲑鱼已经用奶浆腌制了一早上了
but it's been marinating in the glaze all morning,
所以 你知道
so it's, like, you know...
你不能把奶浆洗掉吗
You can't just, like, wash it off, or...?
可以是可以 但是这会毁了鲑鱼肉
Uh, yeah, well-- um, no, I think that-that would ruin it.
-吃奶浆吧 -我不喜欢奶浆
- Just eat the glaze. - I don't like the glaze.
不如我给你做一份好吃的尼斯沙拉吧
How about I make you a nice ni?oise salad?
那里面没奶浆
There's no glaze on that.
好吧 我来一份尼斯沙拉吧
Okay. I will have a ni?oise salad.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
不要加橄榄
Oh, no olives.
听起来很不错 好的
Uh, that-that sounds great. Okay.
抱歉了 两位
Sorry about that, guys.
我错过了什么
What did I miss?
没什么
Not much.
这厨师有点讨人厌
The chef's a bit of a pill.
一个月后...
-嗨 韦德 -嗨 米歇尔
- Hey, Wade. - Hey, Michelle.
-娜塔莉 去足球训练了 -来了
- Natalie? Soccer practice. - Coming!
天哪 怎么这么快又到足球季了
Oh, my God. How can it be soccer season already?
夏天怎么过的这么快
Where did the summer go?
哈喽 米歇尔
Hello, Michelle.
希望我的耳朵没有闪瞎你的眼
I hope my ears aren't blinding you.
快看看
Check me out!
-所以你还是让她打耳洞了 -没办法
- So you let her get her ears pierced? - I had to.
她给后院的篱笆刷漆了
She restained the backyard fence.
简直不敢相信
I couldn't believe it.
她竟然完成了 还花了一个月
Took her a month to do it, but she did it.
是嘛 看起来...一般般
Well, what do you know? It looks... not great.
是的 丑爆了 我还得重新弄
Yeah, yeah, it's horrible. I got to redo it.
对了 皮德蒙特大学那边有信了不
So, uh, any news from Piedmont?
没有 我真的不懂
No. I don't understand.
他们为什么不录取我
Why won't they let me in?
我邮件也发了 电♥话♥也打了
I've e-mailed, I've called,
还写信给招生办了
I've written to the admissions department.
我很遗憾 不过好在
I'm sorry. But, hey, bright side:
你不用花一个小时去那了
Piedmont is, like, an hour away.
花一个小时去接受高等教育难道不值得吗
Oh, it's not worth an hour's drive to get a good education?
我
I'm...
我很抱歉 韦德
I'm sorry, Wade.
听着 我也不是很擅长劝别人
Look, I'm not one to give advice
对自己想要的东西放手
on letting go of something you want,
但是别让这种欲望吞噬了你
but don't let this eat you alive.
还有就是 我觉得
And if it helps,
任何一个学校录取了你都是他们的荣幸
I think any one of these schools would be lucky to have you.
真是谢谢你 韦德
Aw. Thank you, Wade.
你觉得有屁用
That doesn't help.
怎么周一闹毛病的都是结肠
What is it with all these impacted colons on Mondays?
是因为披萨吗 是吗
Is it pizza? Is that it?
这些小孩就大周末的在家整天吃芝士
These kids, they just sit around eating cheese all weekend long?
下一个 达米安·贾拉多
Okay, Damien Jarrado.
我去
Holy crap.
山峰
希望小学
山峰希望小学 你确定吗
Mount Hope Elementary? Are you sure?
我很确定 和韦德画的标志一模一样
Okay, yeah, I am sure. It is the exact logo that Wade drew.
所以现在怎么办 要告诉他吗
So what do we do? Do we tell him?
不知道
I don't know.
我们好不容易才让他知道
We finally got him to realize
他一直在盲目迷恋这个女人
he's been obsessing over this woman.
这一说又白瞎了
This will start it up all over again.
没错 再说了 那是一个学校的标志
True. Plus, that logo was from a school.