-是的 -倾听
- Yes. - Listen.
倾听 太棒了
Listen. Yeah. Great.
很好 很好 倾听
Ah, good, good, good. Listen.
听...
Listen...
谁...
to...
-我 -对
- Me! - Right.
-黑人 -黑人
- Black people. - Black people.
并且相信我们
And believe us.
因为我们在谈论自己的经历时
Because we get told that we're imagining things
会有人说是我们想象出来的
when we talk about our own experiences.
或者在我们抗争时 说我们不该这样
Yeah. Or that when we protest, we shouldn't.
或者说我们的方式不对
Or that we're doing it wrong.
即使对我们来说那是曾经实现改变的唯一办法
Even though that is the only way anything has ever changed for us.
我相信你
I believe you.
谢谢
Thank you.
因为我现在有很多事需要处理
Because I've got a lot on my plate right now.
最近我真的花了很多心思让孩子们少玩玩具
Lately, I've been really busy, taking away toys from my kids.
哥们 太快了吧
Oh, man, too soon.
如果你去做这件事 我会支持你
If you do the work, I will be right here with you,
因为你是我的朋友
because you're my friend.
你知道吗 福里斯特
You know what, Forrest,
有件事你确实可以帮我们做的
there is one thing you can do for us.
但你不能拿走它
But you can't take it.
那是我爸买♥♥的礼物
It was a gift from my dad.
说起这个
Uh, yeah, um, about that.
你看 是我说谎了 那是我买♥♥的
You see, I lied. It was from me.
所以你说谎 我就得遭殃吗
So I have to suffer because you lied?
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
对不起 我要走了
I'm sorry, I got to go.
韦德 给你 听我解释
Wade, here you go. All right, please let me explain.
香农 没事
Shannon, it's okay.
我知道 我 我应该领会你的暗示
Look, I know. I-I should have taken a hint.
你不想我在这儿 这 这完全没问题
You don't want me here, and that's-that's totally cool.
这就是你想的吗
Is that what you think is going on?
不是吗
Well, isn't it?
嗨 伙伴们
Hey, guys.
-这是韦德 -你好 韦德
- This is Wade. - Hey, Wade.
天啊 是韦德
Oh, my God. Hey, hey, it's Wade.
就是香农正在约会的那个人
It's the guy that Shannon's been dating
她一说起他就停不下来
and refuses to shut the hell up about.
转过来 让我们看看
Well, turn around so we can see
他的屁♥股♥有没有香农说的一半神奇
if that ass is half as amazing as Shannon swears it is.
好了 别做 别做
Okay, don't do that. Don't do that.
所以我才骗你
This is why I lied to you.
我是说 现在告诉你还太早
I mean, it's so early on in this... thing we're doing,
我不想让你有压力
and I didn't want you to feel pressure.
你知道 这是个盛大聚会
I mean, it's, you know, a big party,
我这些白♥痴♥朋友会找你麻烦的
and my knucklehead friends would be poking on you.
我只是 我不想把你吓跑了
And I just-- I didn't want to scare you away.
-我 我完全明白了 -真的吗
- I-I totally get it. - You do?
天啊 等着见我的朋友吧
Boy, wait till you meet my friends.
那你没有被吓跑
Um, so you're not scared away?
没有 没有 我可没那么容易吓跑
Uh... No, no. I don't scare that easy.
我 我不知道目前我们是什么情况
Look, I-I don't know what this is yet,
但是我知道我喜欢你 我想着你
but I know that I like you, and I think about you.
我只是想在你的生日上 或其它哪天
And I just wanted you to know that
告诉你这个
on your birthday or-or any other day.
我喜欢那个菩提树
I like the key lime tree.
我肯定要给你做个派
I'm gonna make you a pie, obviously.
我暗地里也是这么计划的
Oh, well, that was my secret agenda.
-知道 知道 -显然的
- Yeah, I know. I know. - Clearly.
-我 我... 还是回去看我女儿了 -什么 不要
- I, uh... I better get home to the girls. - Why? No.
不知道会有聚会
Well, I didn't know that there was a party going on.
好 好 再见 再见
Oh, oh, okay. Okay, bye. Okay. Bye-bye.
在那儿
There it is!
转一圈
Walk that around.
拜托 姑娘们 你们可以表现得更好的
Come on, ladies, you're better than that.
她们才不会 不会的
No, they're not. They're not.
秀一个 宝贝 秀一个 宝贝
Show it, baby! Show it to me, baby!
钞票 耶
Dollar bills, yes!
我钱包里有一大捆呢 宝贝
I've got a whole bunch in my purse, baby.
-等等 回来 -我的口袋都要烧个洞了
- Wait, come back. - It's burning a hole in my pocket.
米歇尔 我就是想告诉你
Michelle. I just wanted to tell you
我的读书会正在读《白人的脆弱》
that I'm having my book club read White Fragility,
我真的很想听听你的想法
and I just really want to get your take on it.
我为什么要读
Why would I read that?
什么 你必须读
What? Oh, oh, you must.
真的 大开眼界
It is, like, so eye-opening.
每一页 我感觉 那什么
Each page, I'm like, what?
好吧 我们要谈谈
Okay, we're gonna talk.
好 因为我有很多事情
Good. Because I have so many things
想跟你谈 我只是...
I want to talk out with you, I just...
你知道吗 这次 我说你听
You know what, this time I'll talk and you can listen.
当然
Of course.
好主意
Okay, that's a good idea.
好多了
So much better.
-不可能 -我不知道...
- Can't be it. - Oh!I don't know...
所以她没邀请你去她的聚会
So, she didn't invite you to the party
因为她太喜欢你了
because she likes you too much?
明显的
Apparently.
现在都是这么玩的吗
That's what passes for game these days?
是啊 老兄 你的屁♥股♥很棒
And yeah, man, sure, you've got a great ass.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
我是说真的 你可以当臀部模特了
I mean, literally, you could be a butt model.
棒极了
It's fantastic.
我愿意给它丢个两毛五分的硬币
I mean, I would love to just bounce a quarter off it.
但是没必要欢呼吧
But cheering is gratuitous, right?
爸爸
Hey, Dad?
你们去哪儿
Where you going?
香农刚给我们的假照片墙发消息了
Shannon just DM'd us on our fake Instagram.
是吗 她说什么了
Did she? What did she say?
"亲爱的格蕾丝和娜塔莉
"Dear Grace and Natalie,
“谢谢你们告诉你父亲我的生日
"Thank you for telling your father about my birthday.
我喜欢我的菩提树"
I love my key lime tree."
她一定要说最后一句话
She had to get the last word.
她好天蝎
How Scorpio of her.
停 停
Oh, stop it. Stop.
天蝎没问题 天蝎棒极了
There's nothing wrong with Scorpios; Scorpios are amazing.