Hey, come on. Don't shoot the messenger.
我们没想让人报信啊
We didn't want a messenger.
我们曾想把信息藏起来的
We were trying to hide the message.
没事的
Nah, it's okay.
我现在变聪明了
I'm smarter now.
不会再犯那样的错误了
Won't make that mistake again.
我不再听从内心了
I am done listening to my heart.
就这样吧 翻篇了
That's it, I'm moving on.
这就对了 勇往直前吧
That's right, man, onwards and upwards.
干杯
Cheers.
-我有好消息要说 -好啊
- I got some good news. - Yeah.
我终于爆发了 在单位要了把工作的椅子
I finally broke down and requested a chair at work.
简直就是 天堂
And it is... heaven.
是的 有椅子多好
Yeah, chairs are good.
我们实际上现在正坐在椅子上着呢
We're actually sittingon them right now.
那天快结束时
Oh, and by the end of the day,
又有四个年轻人也要求要有椅子
four of the young kids had asked for one, too.
包括艾莎 那个自以为是的瑜伽小姐
Yeah, including Ayesha, smug little Miss Yoga.
我感觉是我引领了风向
So, uh, guess I started a trend.
我告诉你啊 椅子真是物超所值
And I'm telling you, man, chairs are underrated.
兄弟 每个人都用椅子的
Everyone uses chairs, bro.
是哦
Hmm, yeah.
现在是都在用了
They do now.
琳达 乔伊斯 快来 吃晚饭了
Linda, Joyce, come on! Dinner!
她的耳朵感染了吗
Uh-oh, is her ear infected?
是的 感染了 但是亲爱的 不用担心
Yeah, it is infected,but don't worry, hon,
我已经要了抗生素了
'cause I already called in the antibiotics.
是的 没事的
No, it's fine.
如果你发展成败血症就麻烦了
Well, it's not fine if you get sepsis.
真不敢相信你会让她去打耳洞
Can't believe you let her get her ears pierced.
她才十二岁
She's 12.
其实 她差不多也是十三岁了
Well, if you round up, I mean, she is 13.
棒啊 太棒了
Yes! Yes, yes, yes!
我做到了
I did it!
? 我被皮德蒙特从候补名单中 ?
? I just got accepted off the wait list ?
? 录取了 ?
? At Piedmont.
-恭喜你啊 -我就说吧
- Congratulations! - I told you!
那个学校很棒的
That is such a great school!
是的
Yes, it is.
但也有一小时车程
It is also an hour away, though.
但是 一小时车程换高等教育不是很值吗
But isn't that worth it to get a great education?
然后呢 每天花两个小时在这上面
What, and take two hours out of my day every day?
确实 但不是说它的商科很好吗
Yeah, but it's got a great business program, right?
是啊 但桑德斯也很好 而且就10分钟的路
Yes, and so does Sanderson and it's only ten minutes away.
而且球队也不错
And it has a great basketball team, too.
宝贝 你是不是疯了
Baby, have you gone crazy?
不知道 也许
I don't know, maybe...
这件事让我 很脆弱
This whole process has made me very... vulnerable.
-是的 -我不想要这样
- Yeah. - I do not care for that.
对 但你已经进了
No, but now you're in.
现在皮德蒙特想要你了
Now Piedmont wants you.
是啊 现在我爽了 他们可以滚了
Yes, and I am so happy and they can suck it.
棒 加油桑德斯
Yeah! Go Sanderson.
姑娘们 披萨到了
Hey, girls, pizza's here.
我得说 如果你插小道
Hey, you know what, if you take the bypass,
皮德蒙特也就40分钟远
Piedmont's only, like, 40 minutes away.
-你干什么呢 -是你在干什么
- What are you doing? - What are youdoing?
来了个美女找你
There's a very attractive lady here to see you.
见到你的狗狗了
Uh, met your dogs.
是啊
Uh... I see.
这个是琳达
Uh, that's-that's Linda.
那个是乔伊斯
And that's, uh, that's Joyce.
那你是
And you are?
-我 我是韦德 -是的
- Me? I'm Wade. - Yes.
-韦德 -韦德
- Wade? - Wade.
韦德 我是香农
Wade, I'm Shannon.
太好了 我们四个终于认识了
Great, now we all four know each other.
所以 你怎么来了
What, uh, what are you doing here?
我知道 我知道 很奇怪
I know, I know, it's weird.
奇怪吗 确实奇怪 是奇怪
Is it weird? It's weird, it's weird.
我还是走吧 不行 我不走
I'm gonna go-- no, I'm not. I'm not gonna go.
我得留下 说完我要说的话
I'm gonna stay and I'm gonna say what I came to say.
我一直在想你
I've been thinking about you.
我知道跟
And that is,that is such
陌生人说这种话很奇怪
a crazy thing to say to a complete stranger.
所以我还是 再见琳达 乔伊斯
So I'm gonna-- see you later, Linda. Bye, Joyce,
我 不 等等 别走 拜托
I...Oh, no, wait, wait, don't, don't go, please.
真的 一点都不怪
Really, it's not weird at all.
拜托 别走
Please, come back.
真的不怪
It's not weird.
-不怪 -好的
- It's not. - Okay.
那你丈夫呢
What about your husband?
我前夫吗
My ex-husband?
前夫
Ex... ex-husband?
太好了 抱歉
Yes! Uh... Sorry.
抱歉 我很抱歉你的婚姻不成功
Sorry, uh, that's sad that your marriage didn't work out.
太伤感
That's very sad.
-是啊 -但是这件事真的不奇怪
- Yeah. - But you shouldn't feel weird.
-好的 -真的 我说实话
- Okay. - Really, uh, if I'm being honest,
我 我也一直在想你
I... I have been thinking about you, too,
好几周了
for weeks and weeks.
我甚至跑了五家兽医找受伤的臭鼬
I even went to five veterinarians looking for skunks.
天哪 那真是下功夫了
Whoa, wow, okay, that's a lot.
是的 是吧 我想是的
Yeah, yeah, is it? I mean, I guess, yeah,
是有点 跟踪狂的感觉 但是
it's a little, a little stalkery, but, I mean,
你懂的 对吧 你也追踪我了
you get it, right? I mean, you tracked me down.
没有 我只是谷歌♥了一下你车身上的名字
No, I googled the company name on the side of your truck.
我以为这里是你的办公室
I thought this was gonna be your office.
不不不 是我家
No, no, no, no, no, this is my home.
其实也是办公室 居家办公室
And-and... office. It's my home office.
臭鼬怎么样了
What happened to that skunk?
我带他回家了
Oh, I brought him back home with me
让他在后院疗养
and I let him rehab the backyard.
然后就放生了
And then I set him free..
然后他现在经常回来吃猫粮
And now he comes back every night and eats the cat food.
你救了他
Well, you saved his life.
他应该是爱上你了
He's probably in love with you.
你家好像有人
Looks like you have people over.
等等 那是
Oh, wait! It's that--
你是那个拒绝
You're that cute chef that refused
洗掉我三文鱼上奶油酱的厨师
to take that miso glaze off my salmon.
好吧 因为我从早上就腌起来了
Okay, it's because I startmarinating it in the morning.
所以真的 没办法
So really there's just,there's no way.
芝士派很好吃
The chess pie was unreal.
-谢谢 -她给我了一块
- Thank you. - Yeah, she brought me a piece.
脆饼太好吃
The crust was amazing.
那是勃肯休闲鞋吗
Hey, are those Birkenstocks?
各位 能给我们点隐私吗 就一分钟
Hey, guys, guys, can I just have, like, a minute?
-好的 好的 -行吧
- Okay. Okay. - Yeah, whatever.
摆脱 达莉娅 拜托
Just, please, Delia, please?
就一分钟 拜托了 一分钟
Just a minute? Just one minute, please?
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
我能打给你吗
Can I c-call you?
当然
Yeah.
那样挺好
Yeah, I'd like that.
我也觉得
Yeah, me, too.
好的
Okay.
太棒了 哈
Yes! Ha!
宇宙终于开眼了
The universe has spoken again!
韦德 真为你高兴
Oh, Wade, so happy for you.
是的 感谢上帝你还有一个朋友