The whole team hated you.
我跟你说 我做裁判不是为了让人喜欢
Well, you know what, i didn't become a ref to be popular.
那你可真棒 老爸
Then you nailed it, Dad.
阿曼达在她爸爸家只有这双球鞋
And those were the only cleats that Amanda had at her dad's house.
结果她无法参赛 这让她很伤心
And then, when she didn't get to play, it made her so sad.
我不是故意要让她伤心的
I didn't mean to make her sad.
好吧 没错 我觉得我有时可能有点...
And, okay, yes, I guess I can be kind of...
混♥蛋♥
A jerk?
我本来想说固执
Well, I was gonna say stubborn.
对 这就是娜塔莉的意思
Yeah. That's what Natalie meant.
米歇尔对我很生气
Michelle was so mad at me.
她觉得我是在说她是个差劲的家长
She thinks I'm saying she's a bad parent.
-这也太夸张了 -对
- Oh, that's crazy. - Yeah.
-不过 难道你不是吗 -什么 不是
- But, I mean, weren't you, though? - What? No.
不是 当然不是
No, of course not.
但我们得承认 她对孩子管得太松了
But we have to admit she does give her kids a long leash.
对 我理解她要维护自己的孩子
Yeah. I mean, I understand her defending her children.
对吧 但话说回来
Right? But then again,
你说她管得太松 说得很对
you make a great point about the leash thing.
不...
Oh, no. Oh...
我更糟糕了
I'm getting worse!
-这个太搞笑了 -我必须站边
- That is hilarious. - Just make a decision.
你太厉害了
You are such a badass.
对
Yeah.
艾迪是很厉害
Addie is such a badass.
但我们为什么要说这个呢
Why are we saying that, though?
没有为什么
No reason.
-好吧 -好吧 我得走了
- Okay. - Okay. Gotta go.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
你俩刚才准备干什么
What were you two up to?
我没准备干什么
I wasn't up to anything.
为什么你觉得我准备干什么 因为我没有
Why would you think I was up to anything? 'Cause I wasn't.
艾迪
Addie,
是不是有什么事 还是...
is there something going on, or...
没有
No.
好吧 别再折磨我了
Fine. Stop grilling me.
我坦白 在我们的房♥子上挂卫生纸的是我
I confess... I TP'd our house.
什么
What?
我内疚了一个星期了
It's been killing me all week.
对不起 我搞得家里很乱 而且这明显是浪费
I'm sorry for the mess and the obvious waste.
那个可以回收利用的
It was recycled.
但这是不是重点
But that's not the point.
等等
W-W-Wait.
等等 好吧 好吧 我...
Wait. Okay, okay, I...
我知道怎么回事了
I see what's going on here.
是娜塔莉 她是坏榜样
It's Natalie. She's a bad influence.
行了 迪莉娅
Oh, come on, Delia.
还有 福里斯特
And-and-and, Forrest, Forrest,
你晚上花太多时间在工作上了
you are spending too many late nights at work.
-迪尔丝 -而且很明显
- Deels. - And obviously
我也有错 我让你看了网飞的节目
it's my fault, too-- I let you watch that Netflix show
节目里有吸血鬼 毒品 还有蛮荒的西部
with the vampires and the drugs, and... the Wild West?
为什么 为什么会这样
Why? Why was that?
-真是太刺♥激♥了 -迪莉娅
- That's just so high-concept. - Delia!
-干嘛 -别说了
- What? - Stop!
她在自己家的房♥子上挂卫生纸
She TP'd her own house.
然后又自己清理干净了
And then she cleaned it up after.
这不是因为韦德的孩子
It's not because of Wade's kids
也不是因为《幻影恶灵》 而是...
or-or because of The Badlands of Nosferatu, it's...
而是因为她现在已经不是六岁了
it's-it's because she's not six anymore.
她十三岁了 她就是会叛逆
She's 13. She's gonna act out.
而且你知道吗
And you know what?
这没事的
That's okay.
没事 她需要测试自己的边界
It's okay. She has to test her boundaries.
她应该这样 也需要这样
She should. She needs to.
但她是个好孩子
But... she's a good kid.
所以我们要给她一些空间 好吗
So we got to give her some space. Okay?
-好吧 -好吧
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-好吧 -我觉得我只是厌倦了
- Yeah. - I guess I was just tired
总是做个完美小姐
of being little Miss Perfect all the time.
谢谢 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
-你理解我 -好的
- You get me. - Yeah.
她就是完美小姐
She is Miss Perfect.
没错 她就是
Yeah, she is.
-不过 福里斯特 -怎么了
- But, Forrest. - Yeah?
你刚才很有主见
That was a lot of backbone.
对不起 我只是...
Well, I'm sorry, I just...
-我必须要说出来 -好吧
- it had to be said. - Yeah.
我很喜欢
I liked it.
-真的吗 -对
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
-你喜欢这个是吧 -对
- That's the kind of thing you like, huh? - Yeah.
好吧 我说"别说了"的时候你喜欢吗
Shoot. Well, do you like the part where I was like, "Stop"?
干嘛 怎么了 干嘛
What? What is going on? What?
米歇尔...
Michelle...
她会杀了我
is going to kill me.
迪莉娅怎么能这样
Can you believe Delia?
质疑我的育儿方式
Questioning my parenting?
天啊 天啊
Man, oh, man.
你肯定气疯了
You must have been furious.
她没权利那样评判你
She's got no right to judge you like that.
她没有 我很恼火
No, she does not. I was fit to be tied.
我们星期五要和他们吃饭
Oh, we're having dinner with them on Friday.
什么
What?
我们吗
We are?
你就这样算了
So just like that, you're over it?
才不呢 但今天才星期二
No. But it's only Tuesday.
到星期五 我就好了
By Friday, I'll be good.
是啊 但是迪莉娅要学着
Yeah, but Delia needs to learn
别多管闲事
how to keep her nose out of everything.
那要等到什么时候呢
And when is that gonna happen?
对 她是个讨厌的家伙
I mean, yes, she is a pain in the neck,
但她也是我最好的朋友
but she's also my best friend.
她们就是那个样子
I can't stay mad
我不能老生她们的气
at my friends forever for being who they are.
我又不是五岁
I'm not five.
该死
Damn it.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我五岁
I'm five.
等等 停下 停下
Hold that. Stop it. Stop it.
韦德 你在干吗
Wade, what are you doing?
我 我...在种菩提树
I'm-I'm... planting a banyan tree.
别种了好吗
Will you stop it?
菩提树在这里活不下来
They can't live here.
我知道 我就是在遵守游戏规则
I know. I'm playing the game.
别 别 你不用遵守游戏规则
No. No, you don't play the game.
是你想让我遵守规则的
You're the one who wanted me to play the game.
对 现在我不想了 这不是个好主意
Yeah, well, now I don't like it. It was a bad idea.
等等 等等
Hey. Hold that! Just hold that.
诺伍德 别听他的
Norwood, don't listen to him.
-放进去 -韦德 停下来好吗
- Put it in. - Wade, will you stop?
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我不能因为你做自己而生气
I can't be mad at you for being who you are.
可我固执 不灵活
What I am is stubborn and inflexible.
那是什么鬼
What the hell is that?
这是我见过的最丑的树
That is the ugliest tree i've ever seen.
这是菩提树
That's a banyan tree.
我的天啊 真的吗
Dear God. Is it really?
我现在看到了 这个肯定不行
Wow. I mean, now that I see it, that's not gonna work at all.
但我刚从弗罗里达运过来的
But I just had to have it shipped from Florida.
韦德 他说他不喜欢这棵树
Wade. The man said he doesn't like the tree.
我们另外给他一棵怎么样