剧集 | 巴比伦的陷落(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, well. Gotta find a light.
终于啊
Finally.
你们这些小杂碎们有打火机吗
Any one of you fish eaters got a light?
-准备开始行动 -遵命
-動くことを立て- はい
我们知道他的飞机在菊花岛坠毁了
We know that his plane went down over Okajaba.
他的队长看到他的飞机落地时升起了火球
His captain saw a large ball of fire rise up when his plane hit.
你是说我儿子
So you're telling me that my son
德文·莫豪斯战死了吗
Devon Morehouse is dead?
我们还不确定
We can't be certain.
几乎没有人能在
It's unlikely any man could survive
地狱猫战斗机被打成筛子
that kind of burning destruction
燃烧起火之后幸存
that's created by a Hellcat upon impact.
没人能活下来
No man ever has.
但你们也无法确定
But you don't know.
为什么你们不去那里 组织搜救之类的
Why don't you go in there and organize a raid or something
把他找回来
and bring him out?
-辛西娅 -我不明白
- Cynthia. - I don't understand.
-辛西娅 -他到底是生是死
- Cynthia. - Is he dead or not?
正如考利夫上将所言
As General Cauliffe just said,
尚在人世的人们还没有哪个
there isn't a man alive who could've survived
能从坠机这种烈焰地狱里幸存
the fiery inferno of that plane going down.
他会被烧得化成灰烬
Every bone in his body would've been
尸骨全无
charred and crushed.
不过我们还是不能确定
But we simply can't be sure.
他就在那个岛上
He's on that island.
让我去那里
Let me go there.
让我跟这位"田中"先生谈谈
Let me talk to this Mr. "Tanaka."
大妹子 不用比划引号♥ 他就叫田中
No need for air quotes. That's his real name.
乔纳斯 很抱歉 我们没有更多消息了
Jonas, I'm sorry. We just have no more information.
我想感谢两位先生
Well, I want to thank you gentlemen for making
亲自前来我家
the trip out here to the house.
你们能不辞辛劳来此通知我们
Means a lot to me and my daughter
对我和我女儿来说意义重大
that you are here in this room with us.
先生 能和您在一起 在这个房♥间里面对面
It means a lot to us, sir, to be here with you
对我们意义也很重大
in this very room, in person.
谢谢你们能亲自来到这个房♥间
Well, thank you for being here in person in this room.
我们唯一能做的 也只有来到这里
It's the least we can do to be with you
和你们一起 在房♥间里面对面
here, all together in the same space and time.
这种事情一直都不好开口
Well, it's always a tough call.
从不知道该说什么
Never know what to say.
老头子看起来还能承受得住
Old man seemed to take it well enough.
我为那姑娘可惜
I felt sorry for the girl.
我也是
Me too.
她长得挺标致的
She was a very good-looking young lady.
如果你好她这口的话 我就好
If you like that type. And I do.
说实话 我一直都在盯着她看
To be honest, I couldn't stop staring at her.
我得承认
Well, I'll be frank.
当她走进房♥间里
When she walked in the room,
我差点都忘了我们是去干什么的
I almost forgot why we were there.
我们是去干什么的
Why were we there?
好酒啊
Oh, yeah.
关于日本人 要知道一件事
Here's the thing about the Japanese.
当年我们叫他们"日本鬼子"
We called them Japs back then.
他们不算十足的坏人
They're not a bad bunch.
的确 他们每天都拷打我 饿着我
Sure, there was the daily beatings, the starvation,
不停对我狂吠那种鸟语
The constant barking in that dog language.
但他们偶尔也会露出笑容
But there was that occasional smile
或许还会对眼前这个
and maybe even a little respect
绝不开口的英雄表现出一丝敬意
for a warrior they couldn't break.
在我最终得以复仇的时候 竟也有些身心俱疲
Kinda tore me up a little bit when I finally got my revenge.
*去到老阿尔及尔的街市*
*See the marketplace at old Algiers*
*寄来风景照片和纪念*
*Send me photographs and souvenirs*
*只要记住*
*Just remember*
红M1号♥呼叫403空军指挥基地
This is M-Red 1 to Air Command Base 403.
请回话 403基地
Come in, Command Base 403.
我要你们攻击坐标g-c-5的这座山
I need you to hit this hill, coordinates g-c-5,
派出所有人员及装备 立即登陆
with everything you got, right down to the beach.
欢迎回到战场 中尉
Welcome back to the game, Lieutenant.
我从未离开
I never left it.
我...
I never...
从未离开
left it.
美军孤胆英雄
攻克菊花岛
我带着对日本人的了解来到伦敦
My knowledge of the Japanese took me to London
在那里我视察了战时
where I oversaw the Quadrilateral International Committee
任务经费四边国际委员会
for Wartime Mission Appropriation.
敬使命 敬美♥利♥坚♥合众国
To the mission, and the United States of America.
-敬美♥利♥坚♥合众国 -和大不列颠
- To the United States of America-- - And Great Britain.
-你说啥 -英国
- To who? - England.
-我们大显身手的时候到了 -说得好
- Mm, it's our turn to shine. - Hear, hear.
-说得好 -说得好 我无意冒犯
- Mm-hmm. Hear, hear. - Hear, hear. No offense.
-是有点冒犯 -好吧
- A little bit of offense. - Well, right.
战后 我留在伦敦
After the war, I stayed in London
努力忘记辛西娅
and tried hard to forget Cynthia.
我只有一个办法摆脱她
I freed myself from her the only way I knew how.
只有这样 我才能回家
Only then could I return home.
1945年
欢迎回家
亲癌的
-惊喜 -惊喜
- Surprise! - Surprise!
天呐 谢谢你们
Oh, wow! Thank you!
德文 真的是你
Oh, Devon. It's really you.
是啊 真高兴见到你们
Yes. So good to see y'all.
欢迎回家 儿子
Welcome home, son.
我也给你们准备了个惊喜
I have a surprise for you.
请允许我向你们介绍
I want to introduce you
新任德文·莫豪斯夫人
to the new Mrs. Devon Morehouse.
安妮·约克小姐
Lady Anne York.
你们好 我是安妮小姐
Oh, cheery hello. I'm Lady Anne.
碉堡了...
Well, I'll be.
大家跟安妮·约克小姐打个招呼吧
Everybody say hi to Miss Lady Anne York.
雅蠛蝶
Nooo!
德文
Oh, Devon.
这一切都是可怕的错误吗
Was it all a dreadful mistake?
错误
A mistake?
绝对不是 亲爱的
Never, my love.
别说这么蠢的话
Don't say such foolish things.
我们的...
How could our--
我们的爱情怎么会是一个错误呢
How could our love be a mistake?
你妹妹...
Well, it's your sister.
整个下午她看我的眼神 就像是...
The look she gave me all afternoon is like...
就像是...
It's like...
就像是什么
It's--it's like what?
我不想这么说
I hate to say so.
但她仿佛不是你妹妹
But it's almost as if she was not your sister,
而更像是一个 妒忌的情人
but more like a jealous lover.
不不不
no, no, no.
太荒谬了 她只是我妹妹而已
Nonsense. That's just Cynthia.
我们从小就非常亲密
We were--we were very close as kids.
你知道 我们...
You know, we were--we--
德文 只因为...
Devon, it's just...
只因为我太爱你了
It's just I love you so much.
是啊 我...我很高兴
Oh, yes. I'm--I'm glad.
该吃晚饭了
Hey, um, dinner isn't for another hour.
德文 我...
Devon, I'm not--
我今晚不怎么想吃晚饭
I'm not sure I'm much up for dinner anyway tonight.
那不如我们...
Then how 'bout we, uh...
躺下来无所事事地消磨时光
go lay down and idle away our time doing nothing at all?
德文 抱我上♥床♥
Oh, Devon, take me to bed.
德文 你好棒
Oh, Devon, my duke.
你终于赶上早餐了啊
I see you've finally made it to breakfast.
德文该早点告诉我
I wish Devon had told me.
我们在这儿做生意
Well, we run a business here.
剧集 | 巴比伦的陷落(2014) | 导航列表