剧集 | 巴比伦的陷落(2014) | 导航列表
It won't be pretty.
我可以做什么
What can I do?
只要 在这里...
Just-- Just be here.
陪着我 还有...
for me and...
还有什么
And what?
关上门
Lock the door.
我好怕啊 妹妹
Oh, I'm scared, sister.
戒断第一天
全心投入
坚持自我
活在当下
直面恐惧
拥抱生命
戒断第二天
戒断第三天
我就说戒断不会太轻松的吧
Well, I told you that wasn't going to be easy.
但你现在可以回家了
But now you can come home.
一切都安排好了
Everything's settled.
德文 公♥司♥在我的英明治理下风生水起
Oh, Devon, I've been running the business so well.
咱家现在真土豪了
We're very rich.
可是我好怕
Oh, I'm afraid.
安啦
It's okay.
你已经做到了 你已戒掉了
You've done it. You've kicked it.
哥得戒了毒
I kicked heroin.
戒不了妹子你啊
I can't kick you.
戒我作甚
You don't have to.
你是我妹子啊
You are my sister.
但我们真心相爱
We are lovers.
好吧
Oh.
雅蠛蝶
Ohh!
热火焚身
菜芹情歌♥精选
情壑易填
章信折金典专辑
春声荡漾
横穿线乐队倾情奉献
双宿双飞
山鸡传奇十年精选
激♥情♥四射
六月夜珍藏特辑
高♥潮♥迭起
苏丹红限♥量♥特典
[原文皆为恶搞美国著名乐手及乐队]
这样会不会遭天谴
Now was that wrong?
无所谓 就让天谴来得更猛烈些吧
If that was wrong, then I always want to be wrong.
别再离开我了
Never leave again.
不走 我一辈子都不走了
No, I shall never leave again.
我去整些小酒来喝
I'm gonna go get us some wine.
但我是个瘾君子
But I'm an addict.
喝酒没准会让我毒瘾复发
It could lead to heroin all over again.
-才不会 -好
- It'll be fine. - Okay.
你确定要喝杯小酒吗
Are you sure that's a good idea?
什么是真正的幸福
What is true happiness?
我浪费了半生时光与幸福擦肩而过
After a lifetime of missing it,
却终在我妹妹辛西娅的里面找到了幸福
I had finally found it in Cynthia, my own sister.
我俩的禁忌之爱为常人所不容
Our love was forbidden by men,
却受到上天的庇佑
but sanctioned by the angels.
我们有权追寻真爱 但是
We deserved our share of love, but
我们能留住真爱吗
could we keep it?
就停在这吧 德文
Stop here, Devon.
我有话对你说
I want to talk to you about something.
尽管说 老爹
Oh, anything, father.
我快死了 德文
I'm dying, Devon.
急啥啊 老兄
Not so fast, old man.
还有远大宏图等着我们去实现
We still have big plans.
我是说 我 快死了
Nah, I'm dying.
已经来不及管那些宏图了 我要死了
We don't have any time for plans. I'm dying.
-快得了吧 说相声呢 -我没开玩笑
- You stop it. You kidder. - It's not a joke.
-我真的快死了 -那我也没几十年好活了
- I'm dying for sure. - Yeah, well, we're all dying.
说真的 我要死了
No, seriously, I am dying.
-艾玛这么巧俺也是 -我不是开玩笑
- Yeah, me too. - No, it's not a joke.
-我真要死了 -我信 我信
- I'm dying. - I'm serious-- I'm seriously
-信你个羊驼驼 -你听好 我命不久矣
- joking with you. - I am telling you that I'm dying.
就喜欢你这么一个包袱来回甩
I love how you keep going.
啊 泥玛...
Ow. Sh...
西摩·伦兹
Seymour Luntz.
研究化油器的那个人吗
The man who was working on the carburetor?
他马上就要成功了
He's very close.
你必须守口如瓶
You must not tell anyone.
这项发明将改天换地
His invention will change everything.
石油巨头们
The oil companies,
包括我的公♥司♥
my company,
都会毁于一旦
will be ruined.
但这对全世界是好事
But it'll be good for the world.
天知地知 你知我知 德文
Only you and I know, Devon.
你说得真是好详细啊
Wow, that's pretty expository.
好的 我明白了
But, yes, of course.
这肯定会是一件让你十分骄傲的
Of course, it will-- it will be a legacy
精神遗产
you can be proud of.
你就是我最自豪的作品 吾儿
You are the legacy I am most proud of, son.
父亲啊 辛西娅
Father, Cynthia--
你绝不能让她管公♥司♥
You can't let her run the company.
德文 她全无道德
Devon, she's unethical.
就跟那些碰瓷儿老太太一样疯狂
And as crazy as a dog underneath a tire.
-我们相爱了 -啥玩意
- Well, we are in love. - What?
我们相爱了
We're in love.
我爱上我妹...辛西娅了
I'm in love with my s-- I mean, Cynthia.
-她也爱我 -老子不准
- And she's in love with me. - I forbid it.
-可是我们情投意合 -你们绝不能在一起
- We love each other. - It is not gonna happen.
意思就是"老子不准"
That's what "I forbid it" means.
可是父亲 我们相爱啊
But, father, we're in love.
-爸比 -老子不准
- Father. - I forbid it.
老子不准
I forbid it.
别打了
No. Stop.
难道这就是传说中的木鱼脑袋
-爸比 -不准
- Father! - Forbid it!
爸比 你还好吧
Hey, are you okay?
妈咪
Mama.
爸比 老爹
Pop? Papa?
父亲
Father.
老爹
Papa?
不不不不不不不不
No!
[两人全程英伦范儿 标准英音对话中]
他怎么可以 怎么可以否认我们的爱情
How could he? How could he deny us our love?
辛西娅 他知道
Cynthia, he knew.
他一直清楚 清楚地知道我们这是扭曲的爱
He always knew, and he knew it was wrong.
扭曲 管它呢
Wrong? Howsoever?
若心系对方真心相爱 反对亦作无声
Love that hearts hath honed hear no objections.
若四肢交缠共登极乐
Coarse is that knot that binds and twists limbs
便是粗俗又何妨
from aspiring heavenward.
假使熊熊欲♥火♥由此而生
If such limbs be thusly inspired,
那世人一切评判都无法阻拦他们万丈的热情
then not any adjudication can forestall their lofty zeal,
这我同意
it is true.
但这样无畏的极乐
But no such innocent bliss
我们从来无福享受
is here on our shared ground.
不 不对 别说了
Not true. Not true. Never speak it.
我们第一次灵肉交合的时候 是那么从容愉悦
The ground was green when first we ambled conjoined.
我们从未那样愉悦
Our ground was never so green.
这玷污了我们的灵魂
It has marred our souls
就像蛀虫蚕食良木一样
like sneal worms in a hooper's frowl.
只有心灵贫瘠的人才会这样贬低我们的爱情
To compare our love thusly is a pauper's accounting.
[标准英音五倍慢速播放中]
而宣扬这种禁忌之爱的只会是虚荣的蠢蛋
And to declare otherhow is vainglorious folly.
反正蠢蛋也无法沐浴上帝圣洁的阳光
'tis not folly to flower in God's full sunshine.
德文 我爱你
Devon, I love you.
我也一样
And I you.
我们放下所有的争吵
Then please forsake all arguments
让我们火热的心来决定吧
and let nature decide what is fair.
你说得对 但这实在有悖伦理
Oh, you're so right, but this is so wrong.
不 德文
No, Devon.
我得...离开...你
I must... make... my leave of you.
德文
Devon.
*来吧 偶滴爱 来这片三叶草丛*
剧集 | 巴比伦的陷落(2014) | 导航列表