剧集 | 巴比伦的陷落(2014) | 导航列表
要剧终了
Well, we've reached the end--
《巴比伦的陷落》最后一集
the final episode of The Spoils of Babylon.
埃里克·琼罗什
悲剧作家-诗人-爱人-文人-编剧
微生物学家(无证)-电影匠-音响发烧友
这片拍了哥三年
It took me three years to complete filming on Spoils.
简直呕心沥血
It was an emotionally draining experience.
拍到这集的时候 哥的妻子 饰演辛西娅的
By this time in production, my wife, Lauoreighiya Samcake,
蕾劳莉亚·萨姆凯克 已经跟哥分道扬镳了
who plays Cynthia, was no longer my wife.
饰演德文的德克·斯♥诺♥菲尔德
Dirk Snowfield, who played Devon,
皈依佛教了
had converted to buddhism.
马蒂·科曼奇简直药不能停
And Marty Comanche was nearly unreachable without medication.
但现在 讲述两个人终其一生
But here it is. The great opera of two lives
对自己的欲望提心吊胆的伟大剧作要结束了
lived in fear of their desire comes to a close.
再给你爆个料
One more interesting tidbit.
可以说 哥不常换上戏服
It's not often that I don the clothes of the thespian
上台演戏[那你现在...]
and parade upon the board, so to speak.
诗人可不会自己上台
The bard usually doth not goeth upon his own stage,
但所有演职人员坚持哥参演
if you will, but the cast and crew insisted.
今晚 你将看到
Tonight, you will see me
哥饰演伊朗王
in the role of the shah of Iran.
就一点戏份 但人生不就是
It's but a trifle, but is it not the trifles
积少成多 收获愉悦的吗
that give one's lives greatest pleasures?
希望这剧能让你愉悦
I hope it adds to your pleasure.
话不多说
Without any more ado,
敬请欣赏《巴比伦的陷落》剧终集吧
enjoy the grand finale of the Spoils of Babylon.
《巴比伦的陷落》前情提要
Previously on The Spoils Of Babylon...
莫豪斯集团
我叫德文·莫豪斯
My name is Devon Morehouse.
我的故事气壮山河
My story is an epic one.
爸 你瞧 有人在那走路呢
Look, father, there's someone walkin'.
从现在起你就跟我姓莫豪斯了
From now on, your last name is Morehouse.
你好久都没有吻人家了
It's been so long since you kissed me.
难道你不想吗
Don't you wanna?
德文 我们挖到油了
Devon, we struck oil!
欢迎回家
亲癌的
请允许我向你们介绍安妮·约克小姐
I want to introduce you to Lady Anne York.
你拿着那把火想作甚
What are you doing with that fire?
我救出了孩子
I saved the child.
哥戒得了毒 戒不了妹子你啊
I kicked heroin. I can't kick you.
我快死了 德文 妈咪
I'm dying, devon. Mama!
不不不不不不不不
Noooo!
我希望你带领公♥司♥走进新时代
I want you to guide this company going forward.
她让我们走投无路
She's gonna shut us down.
我恨德文·莫豪斯
I hate Devon Morehouse.
他就是你的生父
He is your father.
那也请你也告诉你的国王
You tell your shah
他也会得到他的核武器
that he shall have his nuclear bomb.
这就是我的人生 或者说是我余下的人生
This is my life. Or all that remains of it.
埃里克·琼罗什
《巴比伦的陷落》
第六章:钟声悠扬
亲爱的德文 无论我们费尽心机
"Dearest Devon, despite all our best efforts,
看样子公♥司♥是保不住了
it looks like our company is going under."
我骗了董事会
"I've lied to the board
告诉他们温斯顿跟阿♥拉♥伯人达成了协议
and told them Winston made a deal with the Arabs,
事实上并没有
but he has not."
没有石油 我们要如何安然度过
"We will not survive the gas crunch
天然气危机
without a supply of oil."
莫豪斯石油集团 我们的公♥司♥
"Morehouse Oil, our company,
爸爸亲手创办的公♥司♥快不行了
the company our father built, is dying."
我很想你 我知道我们定下的条件
"I miss you. I know the conditions we set."
我知道我们此生都
"I know we are never to see each other
不复相见
in this lifetime again,
但我很想你 我需要你
but I miss you, and I need you."
我们装模作样了八年
"For eight years, we've kept this charade."
由你调研开采
"You running research and development,
而我负责经营公♥司♥
and me running the business.
何时才会是尽头
When will it end?
我必须要见你
I must see you.
至少 为我们的公♥司♥考虑
At the very least, think of our company.
永远爱你
Love forever.
辛西娅"
Cynthia."
爸爸
Dad.
你的眼里有泪水
You have tears in your eyes.
你总是有种挥之不去的忧伤
There's a kind of sadness in you that never goes away.
不 你陪着我就不会
No, not-not with you around.
你是我快乐的源泉
You bring joy to me.
我不知道没了你自己会如何
I don't know what I would do without you.
你就是我的光
You are my light.
如果这束光熄灭 我也会黯然无色
Should that light extinguish, I too should fade.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, dad.
我也爱你
I love you too.
你去了哪里
Where have you been?
我在外面开天辟地的时候 你能不能
Oh, why don't you cool it with the mother routine
别总这么假惺惺的关心我
while I shake up an eye-opener?
我盼你回来已经很多天了
I've been expecting you for days.
真感人
Oh, boo-hoo.
如果你这么想知道的话
If you want to know so badly,
我是在挽救莫豪斯集团
I was saving Morehouse Conglomerate.
怎么挽救
How?
和伊朗王乘游艇观光
Pleasure boating with the Shah of Iran
给《福不撕》杂♥志♥做了插页采访
and some centerfolds flown over by Flooze magazine.
伊朗王雷扎吗 他和石油输出国组织根本没关系
Reza, the Shah? He's got no pull with OPEC.
-他毫无权势 -很快就会有了
- He has no power. - He will soon.
他很快就会权震天下的
He'll soon have all the power he needs.
我让你和阿♥拉♥伯人达成协议
I asked you to make a deal with the Arabs,
可你却...却和那莫名其妙的人
and instead-instead you're pleasure boating
乘船游遍了地中海
around the Mediterranean with the wrong man
还和福什么撕了什么杂♥志♥吗
and some floozies from Snooze magazine?
你太会演了 老母
So dramatic, mother.
我这次游览会挽救公♥司♥的
My little boat ride will save this company.
而且那叫《福不撕》杂♥志♥ 母亲
And it was some snoozies from Flooze magazine, mother.
-你到底干了什么 -啧啧
- What did you do? - Now, now.
说了就不惊喜了 对吧
It's all a big surprise, isn't it?
另外
Oh, by the by,
我们邀请伊朗王来公♥司♥年会了吗
have we invited the shah to our annual event yet?
当然
Well, yes, of course.
我才用电报把邀请函发给他
I just sent his invitation via telegram.
他不会出席的 他从没出席过
He's not going to show up. He never has before.
不 他会出席的
Oh, he'll show, all right.
记住我说的 他会来的
Mark my words, he'll be here.
温斯顿 接受现实吧
Winston, try to understand.
我之前不能告诉你 你叔叔就是你的父亲
I couldn't tell you that your uncle was your father.
这东西现在对我毫无意义
Means nothing to me now.
之前我大错特错 但我现在醒悟了
It was wrong, and I know that now.
你给我听好了
You listen to me.
等我将公♥司♥挽救回来后
When I am done rescuing this company,
这间你和"我父亲"
which you and "my father"--
"我父亲"差点毁掉的公♥司♥
I mean, "my father" almost ruined,
我就会一脚踢走你的老屁♥股♥
I'm kicking you out on your bony ass.
这里不需要你
You're done here.
至于"我父亲"
And as for "my father",
我还有更大的计划
I have much bigger plans.
更 更 更
Much, much, much,
更 更大的计划
much, much bigger plans.
辛西娅·莫豪斯和我曾约定
Cynthia Morehouse and I had an agreement.
我会为公♥司♥效力
I would work for the company,
而她不会干涉我的工作
and she would not interfere with my work.
收到她那封信之后
After her last letter,
我开始沉思她是否会遵守约定
I began to muse if she could hold to the bargain.
我开始思考自己能否守住这份承诺
I began to muse if I could hold to the bargain.
那之后
And then...
某一天 一个孤独的身影出现了
剧集 | 巴比伦的陷落(2014) | 导航列表