剧集 | 巴比伦的陷落(2014) | 导航列表
就为了一个你痛恨的哥哥而被放逐天涯
To be cast aside for a brother you hate.
温斯顿 是时候给你安排新的工作了
Winston, I think it's time for a new assignment.
组织上委派你去沙特 与阿♥拉♥伯朋友共事
I'm sending you to Saudi Arabia to work with my Arab friends.
我这是被调离领导岗位了吗
Am I to be exiled? Exiled? Exiled?
国际石油市场广阔
There's quite a market for foreign oil.
-你接受考验的时刻到了 -求你了娘亲
- It's a good opportunity. - Please, mother.
我表现这么好
I was doing so good.
别把我抛弃
Please don't send me away.
抱歉了 吾儿
I'm sorry, son.
组织感谢你辛勤的劳动
There's no need for you here.
我恨德文·莫豪斯
I hate Devon Morehouse.
我恨他入骨入髓
I hate him with every fiber of my being.
你不能恨他
You can't hate him...
因为他就是你的生父
Because he is your father!
他就是你的生父
He is your father.
我的生父
My father?
但你和他明明是...
But you and he are--
原来如此
I see.
你当初就不该生下我
Perhaps I should've never been born!
你当初就不该生下我
Perhaps I should've never been born!
反正生都生完了
But you were.
也正因为此 我对你又爱又恨
And I both loved you and hated you for it.
我要毁了他
I shall destroy him.
我不会动他 但我会毁掉他所爱的一切
Perhaps not the man himself, but everything he loves.
...所爱的一切
But everything he loves.
我恨他
I hate him.
我恨他恨你爱他
I hate him for your loving him,
恨你恨我恨你爱他又恨我
more than my hatred for the lack of love for me,
恨你恨我恨你恨他又爱他
born out of your hatred of your loving him
甚于爱我恨我恨你爱他又恨他
more than your hatred of my hatred,
恨你不应爱他恨他又恨他恨我恨他
for the forbidden love you hated to have for him,
而无视我爱你恨他爱你
hidden within my love for you.
我恨他让你爱他
I hate him for the love he hated to have for you,
也恨你那对爱的恨
and for your own hatred of love,
里面包含的对恨的爱
hidden within your love of hatred,
里面包含的对我的爱
wrapped within your love for me!
我与他 势不两立
I...hate...him.
玛丽安与新新人类
全新金碟
*白日晴暖游人归*
*Just the other day what did I see*
*绿谷如画意兴绯*
*Alone in the valley in front of me*
*良辰若斯 美景应记*
*The most beautiful sight I could behold*
*彩蝶舞芳菲*
*A butterfly landing on a marigold*
徳珂西·梅隆沃兹博士在海里游泳时不幸溺亡
Dr. Dixie Melonworth drowned while swimming in the ocean.
我至今十分不解
I never understood why.
因为她既不会游泳又怕水
She couldn't swim, and she hated water.
我想死她了
I missed her terribly.
想她那敏锐严谨的科学头脑和她宽广的胸器
That sharp, scientific mind and her boobs.
但我仍为了莫豪斯集团
But I continued to work as head of research
坚守在科研部门主管的岗位上
for Morehouse Conglomerated.
辛西娅的老公 就是那个叫切特·啥啥的
Chet What's-His-Name, Cynthia's husband, passed away too.
切特·那啥悄么声儿就挂了
悄无声息地就死了
No one really noticed.
我和辛西娅合作得很愉快
Cynthia and I worked very well together,
重建着公♥司♥的形象和使命
rebuilding the company's image and its mission.
我们一直恪守约定
We kept our bargain.
从不私下见面
We never saw each other in person.
我们的爱经不起任何一次的邂逅
Our love could not bear even a chance encounter.
那段时间 莫豪斯家岁月静好
It seemed for a while like peace would come to the Morehouse name.
但 我们都忘记了这个人...
But then, we had all forgotten about...
温斯顿
Winston.
伊 朗
告诉我 阿梅德先生
Tell me, Mr. Amed,
如果我给了伊朗王你们所要求的东西
If I deliver what you want to your shah of Iran,
怎么保证他会兑现我们的交易条件
What guarantee do I have that he will honor his end of the bargain?
伊朗王说话算话
The shah has given his word.
如果你真的能满足我们的要求 那你放心
If it is true that you can give us what we want, then fear not.
这笔交易 莫豪斯集团会收获颇丰
Morehouse conglomerated will gain handsomely from our dealings.
那我本人呢
And myself?
会有一大笔钱打到你瑞士银行的账户里
A large sum will be placed in a Swiss bank account with your name.
有个电♥话♥找温斯顿先生
A telephone call for Mr. Winston.
说是有要紧事
It is urgent.
我去接一下
Excuse me.
温斯顿 这都是真的吗
Winston, is it true?
怎么了 娘亲
What, dear mother?
你没有出席石油输出国组织大会
You were not present at the meeting of OPEC.
你干什么去了
Where are you?
我知道自己在做什么 娘亲
I know what I'm doing, mother.
没有阿♥拉♥伯人的帮助我们就玩完了
We will be ruined without the help from the Arabs.
我们需要那些石油 公♥司♥现在不景气
We need that oil! We are in a recession.
现在汽油价格飞涨 这笔生意一定要谈成
Gas is going through the roof. We have to make a deal.
我正在谈呢 娘亲
I am making a deal, mother!
你绝对想不到我正在谈的这笔生意有多棒
I'm making a much better deal than you could've possibly imagined.
是我老娘
It's my mother.
-你什么意思 -再见吧 娘亲
- What are you up to? - Good-bye, mother.
-再见 -温斯顿
- Bye-bye. - Winston!
温斯顿
Winston!
小兔崽子
Damn you!
对不起各位
My apologies, gentlemen.
我妈妈这人太情绪化了
Mother is an emotional person.
我们刚才说到哪儿了
Now, where were we?
你说的那些资料 你都有吗
So do you have the documents you talked about?
当然
Oh, I have the documents.
那我们成交了吗
But do we have a deal?
只要伊朗王一得到那份资料
Yeah, the shah himself will sign the deal
他就会亲自来跟你签署协议
once the documents are handed over.
很好
Good.
伊朗王也会按计划来到纽约的吧
And the shah shall come to New York as planned.
他会出席你母亲的年度艺术盛会
The shah will be at your mother's annual gala for the arts.
交易就在那里进行
The transaction will take place there.
你会得到你的石油的
You shall have your oil.
那也请你也告诉你的国王...
You tell your shah...
他也会得到他的核武器
that he shall have his nuclear bomb.
我们必须行动起来 公♥司♥在走下坡路了
We have got to do something. This company's going under.
我们必须和那些阿♥拉♥伯人进行交易
We need to make a deal with the Arabs.
-阿♥拉♥伯人有的是钱 -没用的
- The Arabs have money. - It's no use.
我们是唯一没有和石油输出国组织
We are the only major oil company
达成协议的石油巨头公♥司♥
without a deal with OPEC.
我们撑不下去了
We can't survive.
阿♥拉♥伯人正在收♥购♥ 我们必须卖♥♥
The Arabs are buying. We have to sell.
老家伙们
Gentlemen!
我们不会和阿♥拉♥伯人做生意的
We do not have a deal with the Arabs.
我们会另寻出路
We'll have to find another way.
这都是你的错 辛西娅
This is all your fault, Cynthia.
是你让你那个没用的儿子温斯顿
You put that worthless son of yours, Winston,
主管我们的海外销♥售♥
in charge of our foreign sales,
他一笔生意都没做成
and he couldn't make a deal
搞得像给爱斯基摩人免费提供冰块一样
If it was free ice to the eskimos.
这句吐槽没吐好
Not my best.
大家都懂的
You know what I mean.
莫豪斯集团完蛋了
Morehouse conglomerated is finished.
温斯顿在哪里
Where is Winston?
根据可靠消息
I have it on good authority,
温斯顿亲口告诉我 他做成了一笔交易
Winston has told me himself, he has made a deal.
什么样的交易
What--what kind of a deal?
先生们 你们带来了吗...
Gentlemen, you have the--
妈蛋 那玩意儿叫什么来着
Damn, what are they called again?
貌似是"资料"
Documents?
当然 但你得明白一旦这些资料曝光
Of course, you know that if these documents come to light,
军方对此类资料还并不知悉
the military has no knowledge of said such documents,
对资料从何途径流入不法之手也毫不知情
nor any knowledge of how they got into the wrong hands.
长官 这我当然懂
More than understood, sir.
剧集 | 巴比伦的陷落(2014) | 导航列表