剧集 | 巴比伦的陷落(2014) | 导航列表
You seem to be doing a deal with one of my old friends Reza.
这怎么会不关我的事
How does this not concern me?
这些文件完全没问题
These documents are perfect.
文件 什么文件
Documents? What documents?
娘亲 你别管
Mother, leave us!
温斯顿 德文今晚会来
Winston, Devon is coming tonight.
那正好 你带他好好潇洒一回
Wonderful. Show your brother a great time.
你不是在开派对吗
It's a party, isn't it?
他是来取你小命的
He's coming to kill you.
他认为你和玛丽安的死有关
He thinks you had something to do with Marianne's death.
也许大概可能有关吧
Perhaps I did.
那小贱♥人♥自己送上门儿的
That little tart should stay out of back alleys.
娘亲 现在我和伊朗王有生意要谈
Now please, mother, the Shah and I have business.
确实如此
This is true.
着什么急啊 赶着去投胎啊
Not so fast, hotshot.
你我还没完呢
Your business is with me.
雷扎 你好呀
Hello, Reza.
德文·莫豪斯先生
Mr. Devon Morehouse.
蒙地卡罗一别后 我就没见过你了
I have not seen you since Monte Carlo.
在那些白日宣淫 颠鸾倒凤的日子里
Well, those were luxurious days
我们玩得很开心
and thrilling nights. We had great fun.
我会永远记住 蒙地...卡罗的
I shall always remember... Monte...Carrrlo.
阁下 我也会永远记得的
As shall I, your Eminence.
德文 不 你不能杀他
Devon, no, you can't.
这娃非死不可
The boy must die.
这娃是你儿子
The boy is your son.
你说什么
What?
-怎么可能 -我本想告诉你的
- How? - I meant to tell you.
是在圣弗朗西斯科的那一夜
It was that night in San Francisco.
那一夜 我们翻云覆雨
The night we made love.
你竟然和你妹妹翻云覆雨
You made love to your own sister!
但你怎么 怎么不告诉我呢
But why-- why wouldn't you tell me?
那样我们会一无所有的 这是父亲的遗愿
We would have lost everything. It was in father's will.
我的亲儿子
My own son...
杀了我亲闺女
killed my own daughter.
-这算哪门子希腊悲剧神话 -不 住手
- What greek tragedy is this? - No, no, stop. Please,
算了吧 让他走吧
let this go. Leave him.
我们可以一起私奔 再也不回来
You and I can run away together and--and never look back.
但他杀了玛丽安
But he killed Marianne.
来不及了 老爹
Too late, Daddy.
砰
不
No!
不
No!
悲剧
人生苦短
辛西娅
Cynthia.
你从没爱过我
You never loved me.
爱
辛西娅
Cynthia!
我爱你
I love you.
我的遗产
My legacy.
真♥相♥
德文 我在流血
Devon, the-- the blood is leaving me.
不 辛西娅 不
No, no, Cynthia, no.
-不是你的错 -别说了 别让我心存遗憾
- It's not your fault. - Stop. Don't die on me.
我爱你 我一直爱着你
I love you. I always have.
我看到你的第一眼就爱上你了
I've loved you since the first time I saw you.
我杀了安妮小姐
I--I killed Lady Anne.
我烧死了她 我把她的脸都烧化了
I burnt her to the ground. I burned her face.
别说了 省着点力气
Shh-shh-shh. You save your strength.
我还杀了西摩·伦兹 那个造化油器的
I also killed Seymore Luntz, the man with the carburetor
你和父亲本以为那能改变世界的
that you and father thought would change the world.
别提化油器和那场火了
Speak not of carburetors and fires.
还有...德珂西·梅隆沃兹
And...Dixie Melonworth.
是我让温斯顿杀了她
I had Winston kill her too.
爱是自私的
Love has no morals.
你只是做了你认为该做的事
You did what you thought was best.
接...接着讲 我想听着你的声音
Keep...keep talking. I want to hear your voice.
我希望一直听着你的声音直到...
I want your voice to be the last thing I hear before--
辛西娅 别走
Cynthia, no.
为什么
Why?
人为什么总要否认
Why do men always have to deny
命中注定的爱情呢
the love that was meant for them?
我这一生中 唯有你能勾起我的爱与欲
I have loved you and lusted after you my whole life,
但内心深处总有种力量
and yet something deep within me
驱使我远离
has pulled me away from you.
去吧 快去大头有约 说出你的故事
Run. Run. Tell your story.
录在磁带上 让世人都知道
Get it on magnetic audio tape, so the world will know.
以上就是我要讲的全部故事
And there you have it, the whole story.
明天的报纸标题会写道
Tomorrow's papers will read,
"莫豪斯宅邸双杀案"
"Double murder at Morehouse mansion."
但这并不是谋杀
but it wasn't murder.
是自杀
It was suicide.
祭奠两个相爱却相拒的灵魂
Two souls, dead at the altar of denial.
这就是...
That's...
我的...
my...
壮丽诗篇
story.
*不想用双臂将你环绕*
*I don't want my arms around you*
*不 不想*
*No, not much*
*不想感谢遇到你的那一天*
*I don't bless the day I found you*
*不 不想*
*No, not much*
*我不像满天星辰*
*I don't need you like the stars*
*需要天空陪伴*
*Don't need the sky*
*爱你止于魂断日 绝无逾期*
*I won't love you longer than the day I die*
*我未曾满足于你的倾身抚慰*
*You don't please me when you squeeze me*
*不 不曾*
*No, not much*
*自你沁凉又疯狂的触摸 仍旧天旋地转*
*My head is spinning from your cool and crazy touch*
*亲爱的 你若离开*
*Darling, if you ever go*
*我如何接受 或许能*
*Could I take it, maybe so*
剧终
*然此我愿否*
*Oh, but would I like it*
*非 非我愿*
*No, not much*
酒喝完的时候 哥就该走了
When the wine runs out, it's time to go.
这是规矩
That's the rule.
雷打不动的规矩
That's the rule as old as the hills.
还有酒吗
Is there any more wine?
来人 扶哥起来
I need help out of the booth.
多丽丝呢 多丽丝在...
Doris? Is Doris...
多丽丝 过来
Doris, come here.
哥只想跟你讲一个事儿
I just want to say one thing to you.
哥想把你收入后宫
I'd like to have you for my collection,
收你为妾 如何
my menagerie, if you will.
多丽丝
Doris.
祸害人的就是那些小点心
Finger foods, they always do you in.
多丽丝
Doris.
哥不找到你是不会罢休的
I won't stop searching till I find you, Doris.
谅你也逃不出哥的琼罗什式熊抱
You can't escape the bear hugs of Eric Jonrosh.
我的亲亲多丽丝在哪儿
Where's my siren Doris?
天哪 我整个人都不好了
God, I'm definitely going to be sick.
剧集 | 巴比伦的陷落(2014) | 导航列表