剧集 | 巴比伦的陷落(2014) | 导航列表
My head and I.
-不 -这块父亲赠予我的指南针
- No. - This compass father gave me,
我不再需要了
I will no longer need it.
但如果你去周游世界
But if you're wandering the world,
难道不需要指南针吗
isn't that when you need a compass?
指南针不就是这个用途吗
Isn't that kind of the point of the compass?
-给我的孩儿了 -德文 你不能走
- It is for the child. - Devon, you can't leave...
还带着这破脑袋
with that head.
你真要带着这玩意儿离开吗
You're gonna walk around with that?
它还冒着烟呢
It's still smoking.
德文 德文
Devon. Devon!
你不能丢下我啊
I will not be left!
你不能丢下我啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊
I will not be left!
雅...蠛...蝶
No!
莫豪斯集团
辛西娅 是时候作出决定了
Cynthia, we need a decision.
我们要与其他公♥司♥合并吗
Will there be a merger?
我们不会合并
There will be no merger.
莫豪斯集团将继续独♥立♥运作
Morehouse Conglomerated will be going at it alone.
但说真的 辛西娅 如今你父亲的病情
But, Cynthia, really, with your father's illness
日渐严重 而德文也离家出走
getting worse and Devon off running around the country,
你根本无法独自撑起这家公♥司♥
you can't possibly run this company alone.
现实点 辛西娅 你只是个女人
Be reasonable, Cynthia. You're a woman.
娘们怎么可能应付得来
It's too much for a woman to handle.
就你那点智商简直太难为你了
You just don't have a head for figures.
先生们 这个讨论到此为止
Gentlemen, the subject is closed.
自战争结束后我便一直在公♥司♥独撑大局
I have been running this business since the end of the war,
我会继续这么做 直到德文回来
and I will continue to run it until Devon returns.
或是横尸某处
Or is found dead.
说实话 战争给我们带来了不少好处
Let's face it. The war has been good to us.
我相信军方一定会继续增加
I believe the military will be expanding
他们对石油的需求
their need for oil.
开什么玩笑
Nonsense.
战争已经结束了 接下来的发展
The war is over. More than likely,
是我们将面临大规模军力裁减的事实
there will be a massive scale-down of our armed forces.
我有可靠消息证实
Well, I have it on some authority
军力将会有大幅提升
there will be a massive buildup.
什么可靠消息 你的女人直觉吗
What authority? Your woman's intuition?
先生们 本次会议到此结束
Gentlemen, this meeting is adjourned.
辛西娅 你要想清楚
Cynthia, be careful here.
塞勒斯 你是我们家族的老朋友了
Cyrus, you're a dear old friend of the family.
告诉我这样做是正确的吗
Tell me I'm doing the right thing.
你问过你父亲的意见了吗
Have you consulted with your father?
父亲病得很厉害
Father is very ill.
他反复嘟囔着一个他留给人类的礼物
He's been babbling on and on about some invention
一个发明还是什么的
he thinks is his gift to mankind.
他还在一直呼唤德文
He's been calling out for Devon.
德文究竟在哪
Where is Devon?
我已经一年多没有他的消息了
He hasn't been seen in over a year.
相信我 我已经很努力地在找了
Oh, I've looked for him.
上天入地 翻山越岭
I've looked for him everywhere.
人们说 从战场上回来的人
They say that, when men return from the war,
都会迷失自我
they become lost.
他们渴望寻找存在的意义
Search for something.
人家真的好想他
I wish I could find him.
带着蹭车用的大拇指
I hit the road with only my thumb
和"好利获得"打字机 我踏上了旅程
and a beat-up Olivetti typewriter.
我也不知道要寻找什么
I didn't know what I was looking for--
上帝 爱情 死亡 刺♥激♥
God, love, death, kicks.
上帝 爱情 死亡 刺♥激♥
只知道我必须一路向前 永不停止
I knew I needed to go and never stop going.
前进
沿着无尽的铁路前行
My head bent to the railroad Earth.
我踏入了电力时代的黑色黎明
I wandered forth into the electric negro dawn.
城市里充斥着以阴冷公♥寓♥和货厢为家的人们
Cold-water flats and boxcars booming through cities.
货厢的盛兴
克利夫兰 达文波特 丹佛
Cleveland, Davenport, Denver,
疯狂的爵士乐
and the sound of mad jazz
在黑暗小巷和廉价旅店回荡
piercing through back alleys and flophouses.
在欲念和希望的带领下 我踏上了新的旅途
New adventures and miles between desire and hope.
冒险 欲念 希望
欲念与希望犹如一条长丝带
Desire and hope spread out like one long ribbon
绵延向前 带领我走向无尽的疯狂
across the land, engines into the madness.
灵鸟般的查理·帕克
Charlie Parker with his doo doo tu roo.
美国爵士萨克斯风手 绰号♥"黄雀"
迈尔斯与"眩晕"迪兹
Miles and Dizz.
迈尔斯·戴维斯 迪兹·吉莱斯皮
二人皆为美国著名爵士音乐家
寒风中的芝加哥市中心
Old Al Bevins cracked his skull
老艾尔·贝文斯在华巴什车站跌破了头
on the Wabash L in cold downtown Chicago.
如同疯子一般 在喧闹繁杂的
Quivering like a madman, laughing under the noise
疯子 狂笑
美式音乐中放肆狂笑
and the clang of all that American music.
铛 铛 铛 铛 铛
在幽暗角落下畅享瞬间的快♥感♥
Fixing and shooting in gloom shadows,
如同新生婴儿般仰面酣眠
like innocent angels in supication.
我行至凋敝荒凉之地
Wither and hither I went,
牧人 无我
如同牧人流落无我戈壁般彷徨
like a nomad lost on the desert of no-self.
洛林·圣·多梅因旅馆
昏暗发黄的车灯缓缓穿过迷雾
A mooning dynamo slipping through the fog.
洛·圣·多[迷幻药]
总有"上车吧 朋友"
Always, "Hey, man, go,"
"要去哪里"的声音伴随
And "Where's it at?"
《爱情与灵魂》
在冷漠空虚的风流窝里寻欢问爱
And too often the search for love in loveless love dens
却不知无情的婊♥子♥从未动情
where loveless girls not even acquainted with love
亦或如佛祖 马♥克♥思♥及休谟
or Buddha or Karl Marx or Hume
看破红尘 一心悟道
leave love behind for kicks and commerce.
某晚 凄婉惨淡的残月高悬金门大桥
One night the sad, old moon hung over the Golden Gate Bridge
如同迪克·鲍威尔乏人问津的音乐剧
like Dick Powell in some Hollywood musical.
我身陷索萨利托码头暗黑的薄雾中
I was out in the dark bay mist, down in Sausalito
坐上吉姆·拉德纳的大船
on big Jim Lardner's boat,
电波中传来德克斯特·戈登幽咽的乐声
Dexter Gordon wailing on the radio.
当脸如满月的迪克·鲍威尔转向我
When Moon-faced Dick Powell opened up to me
问我是否知晓自己是谁
and asked me if I knew who I was,
是否洞悉内心灵魂
really knew the essential soul within.
迪克·鲍威尔
Dick Powell,
那幅画面我会永记心间
I'll always see your pictures for that.
-德文 -别吵我
- Devon. - Go away.
-德文 -别吵我
- Devon. - Go away.
德文 是我 辛西娅
Devon, it's Cynthia.
是你啊 老妹儿
Oh. Oh, hey, sis.
你来得正好
Hey, you're right on time.
想看我怎么吸毒的吗
Want to watch me shoot up?
德文 你是怎么了
Oh, Devon, what's wrong with you?
为什么不写信回家
Why haven't you written?
没空啊 我现在有了个新嗜好
I've been busy. I got a habit now.
都忙它去了
It takes up a lot of time.
德文 回家吧
Devon, come home.
你愿意帮个忙
Will you make yourself useful
把那勺子递给我吗
and hand me that spoon over there?
离你五厘米那个吗
That spoon?
-很好 -我必须要告诉你
- Oh, yeah. - I have to tell you something.
有话快说 妹妹
You got to make it quick, sis.
是父亲 他不久于世了
It's father. He's dying.
-不久于世了吗 -对
- Dying? - Yes.
他需要你
And he needs you.
他一直很疼爱你
And he loves you very much.
他想让我把这个指南针给你
He wanted me to give you this compass
让你重新拥有它
so you had it again.
我也很敬爱他
I do love him.
我也需要你 德文
And I need you too, Devon.
辛西娅 我毒瘾缠身
Oh, Cynthia, I've got a monkey on my back,
摆脱不掉了
and I can't shake it.
我们一起努力
We can beat it together.
同心协力戒掉它 我可以帮你
Together. I can help you.
过程会狼狈不堪的
剧集 | 巴比伦的陷落(2014) | 导航列表