剧集 | 巴比伦的陷落(2014) | 导航列表
你可能就会成为这个国家最可怜的人了
you may very well be the poorest man in the country.
大多数人都会所有收获
Most men would've walked away with something,
而你不会 你将一无所有
but you ain't gonna have nothing. No, sir.
因为你让尊严蒙蔽了你的头脑
Because you allowed your pride to get in the w-- ay of reason.
你的孩子们会住到收♥容♥所♥
Your children will be in the poor house.
你的名字也会像尘埃一样随风消逝
Your name will be like dust in the wind.
乔纳斯·莫豪斯 现在的你就是个失败者
Now, sir, you, Jonas Morehouse, are a failure.
我老爸才不是
He my pops ain't no failure.
-别激动 儿子 -彻头彻尾的失败者
- Easy, son. - A complete and utter failure.
-说话注意点 -儿子 别这样
- You watch your tongue. - Son, please.
谁知道呢 也许此时此刻
Who knows? As of this moment you may very well be
你就是这个国家最失败的人
the poorest man in the entire country.
妈了个蛋
Son of a bitch.
-是石油 -妈了个蛋
- It's oil! - Son of a bitch!
德文 我们挖到油了
Devon, we struck oil!
出油了 真的出油了
It's oil! It is oil!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
你刚才说我什么来着 银行佬
What was that you were saying about me, banker man?
仿佛那天上帝也格外眷顾乔纳斯·莫豪斯
It was as if God himself blessed Jonas Morehouse that day.
上帝眷顾他 因为他的努力和信仰
He blessed him for all his hard work and faith.
因为没有人能比他更加勤奋
He blessed him because no man had worked harder
也因为比起其他人 上帝更愿意
and he blessed him because he wanted Jonas Morehouse
让乔纳斯·莫豪斯拥有这些石油
to have that oil over any other man.
确实如此
Indeed.
新闻大游♥行♥
News on parade.
新闻大游♥行♥
一部1942年记录美国战时新闻的9分钟纪录片
原来油井里真的有石油
And there's oils in them there wells,
至少在乔纳斯·莫豪斯的土地上是的
at least when it comes to the land of Jonas Morehouse.
自莫豪斯在德克萨斯州的油田中开采出石油后
Morehouse's liquid onyx empire continues to grow
他的液体黑金帝国迅速壮大成长
as he strikes it rich in the fields of Texas.
乔纳斯·莫豪斯 我们的平民英雄
Jonas Morehouse, a regular folk hero,
不仅从银行手上买♥♥回了自己的土地
buying back his own land the bank took away
而且他买♥♥的远远不止这些
and buying even more land.
有人估计他买♥♥下了50万英亩的土地
Some estimates say 1/2 million acres.
五十万英亩
这些乌黑的原油将会被送去那里呢
And where does all this ebony crude go?
当然是送去精炼厂提炼石油了
Why, to refineries, of course, to process the oil.
乔纳斯·莫豪斯 一个真实的成功故事
Yes, Jonas Morehouse, a bona fide success story.
乔纳斯·莫豪斯
在全世界如此萧条的时期 仍然用他惊人的毅力
Through the force of his will, thriving when so many
让他的帝国在逆势中繁荣发展
of the rest of the world are barely hanging on.
当你如此成功时 权势自然会找上你
I mean, you're that successful, Washington comes to you.
乔纳斯 你一定要支持我们
Jonas, you have to back us.
罗斯福阻碍了整个国家的发展
Roosevelt is choking the whole country.
-他是个社♥会♥主♥义♥者 -他是俄♥罗♥斯♥犹太人
- He's a socialist. - He's a Russian Jew.
他的税收政策会让我们这些生意人都破产的
He's gonna tax us businessmen out of business.
或许我们是该破产
Maybe we ought to be taxed out of business,
毕竟正是我们的生意
seeing as how it was our business that got
让整个国家陷入了如今的困局之中
this whole country in a mess in the first place.
真的吗 乔纳斯 说得好像你不想赚钱一样
Really, Jonas, you act like you don't want to make money.
我确实不想 我从不是为了赚钱
I don't. Never have.
我只是想做个有用的人 就这么简单
I want to be useful, plain and simple.
我是第一个为这个国家找到石油的人
I found oil for this country where there was none.
我对这个合众国有许多的愿景
And I have big plans for these United States.
我相信罗斯福也是如此
I believe Roosevelt does too.
我相信只要通过适当的刺♥激♥
I believe that given the proper stimulus
经济是可以恢复的
the economy can recover.
我相信...
I believe that...
-他们在说什么 -别说话 我听不见
- What are they saying? - Shh. I can't hear.
他们在生父亲的气吗
Are they mad at father?
不 他们只是一群贪婪的老商人
No, they're just some greedy, old businessmen
在讨论经济罢了
talking about the economy.
什么是经济
What's the economy?
老天 你还真是够蠢的
Gosh, you're a dummy.
经济 金钱
The economy. Money.
就是国家做生意的方式
The way nations conduct business.
你也什么都不懂
You don't know nothing about that.
有什么好懂的 亚当·史密斯怎么说来着
Nothing to know. What did Adam Smith say?
"如果能将一大部分本未利用上
"It's not by augmenting the capital of a country
及并不活跃的资产调动起来
"but by rendering a greater part of that capital
而并不只是单纯的增加资产
"active and productive than would otherwise be so
那么适当的银行运做
"that the most judicious operations of banking
将能...
"can...
出自亚当·史密斯的《国富论》
将能增进国家的产业发展"
can increase the industry of the country."
你为什么都不吻我了
Why don't you kiss me?
你好久都没有吻人家了
It's been so long since you kissed me.
你忘记该怎么做了吗
Did you forget how?
老天 不是的 我怎么会忘记
Gosh, no, I didn't forget nothing.
只是...
It's just...
只是我不该这么做
just that I'm not supposed to.
但难道你不想吗
But don't you wanna?
当然想了 老妹儿
Yeah, I sure do, sis.
只是...
I just... you know.
-我的天 -为什么
- Oh my god. - Why.
-不行 -为什么不行
- Oh, no! - Why not
-我想 我不能... -别啊
- I do, I don't... - Don't
-我不能这么做 -为什么啊
- I don't...I don't wanna do this. - Why not?
-我的确想吻你 -你的确想吻我
- I do wanna do-- - You do want to.
是的 你说得对
I do, you're right.
-不 我不能吻你 -好吧
- No, I can't do this. - Okay, fine.
我妹妹辛西娅和我在这样的
My sister Cynthia and I had been circling around
禁忌之欲里徘徊了多年
a forbidden desire for many years.
那是1941年 难忘的一个夜晚
It was 1941. What a night.
你在这啊 这一切多美妙啊
There you are. Isn't this wonderful?
都是为了我[法语]
All for moi.
你应得的 妹妹 十九岁了
You deserve it, sis. 19 years old.
德文 你一晚上都还没请我跳舞呢
Devon, you haven't asked me to dance all night.
好吧 妹妹
Okay, sis.
荣幸之至 来吧
I'd be honored. Come on.
人家不要进去和那些傻蛋一起跳
Not inside with all those dopes.
我要和你说悄悄话
I want to talk to you.
我听不清楚音乐
I can hardly hear the music.
为什么你上大学以后就不给我写信了
Why did you stop writing me when you were at school?
我猜是太忙了吧
Well, I-I got busy, I guess.
你不喜欢人家了吗
Don't you like me?
你知道我喜欢你的 妹妹
You know I like you, sis.
别再叫我妹妹 我已经变成女人了
Stop calling me sis. I'm a woman now,
含苞待放 任君采拮
Full-bodied and filled with desire.
我看得出来 不过...
I can see that, but...
你还是我的妹妹
you're still my sister.
是吗
Am I?
德文 快吻我
Oh, Devon, why don't you kiss me?
么么哒 生日快乐 妹妹
There you go. Happy birthday, sis.
不是这种吻
Not like that.
把我当成女人任意蹂躏吧
Like how you would with a woman.
遵从你的内心
As your heart demands.
*去看尼罗岸边 金字塔屹立*
*See the Pyramids along the Nile*
*去看热带小岛 朝阳升起*
*Watch the sunrise on a tropic isle*
*请记住 吾爱*
*Just remember, darling*
*今时永世*
*all the while*
*你都属于我*
*You belong to me*
*去看老阿尔及尔的街市*
*See the marketplace in old Algiers*
父亲
Father!
-这是怎么回事 -这个...
- What's going on here? - Well...
-我爱上德文了 -别...
- I'm in love with Devon. - Ah!
他也爱着我
And he's in love with me.
我不允许
I forbid it.
老子...
I...
-不允许 -等等 你听
- forbid it. - Listen, wait.
你们听到了吗 听到了吗
Do you hear that? Do you hear?
珍珠港遭到日军及邪恶势力袭击
剧集 | 巴比伦的陷落(2014) | 导航列表