剧集 | 巴比伦的陷落(2014) | 导航列表
计划是这样的
Here's the plan.
一 伊朗国王会造出核弹
One, your man, the Shah of Iran, shall have his nuclear bomb.
二 中东的权力均势
Two, the balance of power in the middle east
会转变成西方得利
shall shift favorably to the west.
三 莫豪斯集团会比石油输出国组织更强大
Three, Morehouse Conglomerated will be more powerful than OPEC.
第四点 呵呵 我们都会富得流油
And oh, yeah, four, we shall all be a lot richer.
我一点儿也不明白
I haven't the slightest idea
你说的是什么资料
what documents you're talking about.
知道你是装傻啦
More than more than understood.
所以资料你们带来了吗
So you have these documents?
我们带了这个公文包
Well, we have this briefcase.
里面满满的都是资料
It's filled with documents
或者类似资料的其它文件
and other papers of a document nature,
当然 我不清楚上面说的都是什么
but I have no idea what the contents is, of course.
所以有了这些资料
These are the documents that one would need
就能造核弹了呗
if one was making a nuclear bomb?
-这些吗 -这些资料就够了吗
- Oh, these? - These documents?
-谁知道呀 -咱也不想知道
- Huh, who knows? - Nor would we want to know.
我当然当然明白啦 懂得哈
More than more than understood, gentlemen.
我保证会把这些资料交给妥当的人
I shall make sure that these documents get into the right hands.
我不懂你在说些什么资料
I'm not sure what documents you're talking about.
-后会有期 -你从没来过这
- Good day, gentlemen. - You were never here.
罗德 但愿我们知道自己在做啥
Oh, Rod, I hope we know what we're doing.
别无他法啊 赫曼
It's the only way, Herman.
如果阿♥拉♥伯人控制了石油
If the Arabs control the oil supply,
咱美帝♥国♥主♥义♥是要崩溃的
this country's gonna fall apart.
大街上会出现各种暴♥动♥起义
There'll be rioting in the streets.
一片混乱
Utter chaos.
你觉得卡特总统能拿得出
Do you think president Jimmy Carter's
教皇那么大个儿的哈密瓜
got the pope-sized cantaloupes
来哄得大家平静下来么
to get us through this mess?
不 当然不能啦 罗德
No, of course not, Rod. Of course not.
那我就真是个废物
And I'll be goddamned
我孙子到时候还得排队
If my grandchildren are going to wait in line
要花75甚至80美分才能买♥♥一加仑汽油
to pay 75 or even 80 cents for a gallon of gas.
这样的事绝对不能发生
It's not going to happen!
绝对不能
It's not gonna happen.
我们都不想要这样的后果
It's not what we're fighting for.
罗德
Rod?
赫曼 啥事儿
Yes, Herman.
我想我是爱上你了
I think I'm falling in love with you.
但我从来没有勇气跟你讲
But I've never had the courage to let you know
对你倾诉我绵绵的情意 但现在我说出来啦
what was in my heart, until now.
今晚哥想花一丢丢时间
I wanted to spend a little time tonight
讲讲灯光的重要性
talking about the importance of lighting,
但居然有个怪胎
but there's some kind of baboon here
告诉哥时间不够
telling me that I won't have time.
哥真心不知道"时间不够"是啥意思
I really don't even know what that means.
哥有大把大把的时间来探讨
I have all the time in the world to discuss
影视作品中灯光的重要性问题
lighting for film and television production.
这话题能引出滔滔不绝的长篇大论
The subject lends itself to long discourses and theories,
这可是哥擅长的
for which I have many.
哥是大名鼎鼎的埃里克·克兰斯勒·琼罗什
So it makes no sense to me,
有谁胆敢不让哥鬼扯
Eric Cransler Jonrosh,
哥跟你没完
that I'm being told I can't talk.
顺便问一下哈 咱在拍的这个片尾有多长时间
By the way, how long are the shows we're doing going to last?
30秒吗
Thirty seconds?
耍猴儿呢吧
Really?
等下 短短30秒讲完灯光 根本不可能啊
Thirty... Wait, thirty seconds to talk about lighting, impossible.
咱得改变战略
We will need to go over,
占用点儿其它节目的时间
and use up time for one of the other shows,
可以的 对吧
that's possible, right?
哥觉得这可行
I shall think that will be possible
不就是问其它节目借点儿时间嘛
if we can just borrow time from some of the other shows.
剧集 | 巴比伦的陷落(2014) | 导航列表