剧集 | 巴比伦的陷落(2014) | 导航列表
好吧 是父亲
It's father.
父亲神志不清的时候告诉我的
Father told me in his delirium.
他们发现那个神秘的化油器了吗
Did they ever find the mysterious carburetor?
可惜 没有
Oh, no.
没有
No.
一直都没发现
Never found it.
-还真蹊跷啊 -我知道
- That's funny. - I know.
非常蹊跷
Funny indeed.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
天呐
Oh, my.
上等肋排成色如何
Um, how's the prime rib?
-非常上等 -就要这个吧 谢谢
- Pretty prime. - I'll have that. Thank you.
明智之选 夫人 您呢 先生
Excellent choice, madam. And for you, sir?
我一直在看菜单上有没有斋菜
I'm just trying to find any vegan options here.
得了吧 大兄弟 这是海底牛排馆好吗
Come on, man, it's an underwater steakhouse.
哪来的斋菜
Give me a break.
好吧 我也要上等肋排
Well, prime rib is fine.
-多谢 -非常感谢
- Thank you. - Thank you so much.
-等等 还有件事 -夫人您说
- Oh, and another thing? - Yes, ma'am?
我能再要一瓶番茄汤
Ah, yes, could I have a carafe of tomato soup,
两份火鸡腿
two turkey legs--
-没问题 -还要用热牛奶
- Very nice. - I'd like some cold cereal
泡的冷麦片 两壶茶
with some hot milk, two pots of tea,
还有一份装在咖啡壶里的白葡萄酒 加点盐
And a white wine in a coffee mug with a little bit of salt in it.
好的 加点盐
Okay, salt in it.
-很好 谢谢 -非常感谢
- Very good. Thank you.- Thank you so much.
-谢谢 -还有件事
- Thank you. - Oh, and one more thing.
-请讲 -能给我一块混棉餐巾吗
- Yes? - Could I have a cotton blend napkin?
你们熨过的那种普通餐巾
Sometimes when you iron out the regular napkins,
放在我腿上会痒
they're too itchy for my thighs.
-明白 -非常感谢
- I understand. - Thank you very much.
谢谢
Thank you.
-再见 -谢谢
- Buh-bye. - Thank you.
这里是整个研究实验室的核心
This here is the central brain for the whole research laboratory.
正如你所见 非常复杂
As you can see, it's quite complex.
我花了很多年才把它发展起来
It took me years to build this,
我的同事徳珂西·梅隆沃兹也帮了不少忙
with some help from my associate Dixie Melonworth.
其实是德文太谦虚了
Actually, Devon's being modest.
电脑并不是我的长项
Computers aren't my strong point.
那你的长项是什么
What is your strong point?
我是名海洋生物学家 这位夫人怎么称呼
Oh, I'm a marine biologist, Missus...
莫豪斯
Morehouse.
辛西娅·莫豪斯
Cynthia Morehouse.
你要是海洋生物学家 那老娘就是宇航员了
And if you're a marine biologist, I am a space astronaut.
徳珂...我是说梅隆沃兹博士
Dix--I-I mean, dr. Melonworth has a-a PHD
她获得过海洋学博士学位
in oceanographic studies.
得了吧 德文 谁都知道她是你的小蹄子
Come on, Devon. Everyone knows she's your tart.
你好大的胆子
How dare you?
姐可是科学家
I am a scientist.
哪门子科学需要你躺下来研究
And what kind of science do you need to lay on your back?
搞毛
What?
你竟敢这么跟姐说话 狗胆包天啊
You got a lot of nerve.
呵呵 你只有一个胆子 可惜在他的裤裆里
Well, and you've only got one nerve, and it's in his pants.
姐是不会站在这儿任你这贱逼侮辱的
I will not stand here and be insulted by this cold bitch.
你竟敢骂老娘贱逼
How dare you call me that?
如果你想扇别人巴掌
If you're gonna slap somebody,
真该跟姐学学 多用点力
you really should put more effort into it.
这尼玛也叫"巴掌"吗
You call that a slap?
对呀 不啊巴
Yes. An "S-l-a--"
巴掌
Slap.
小贱逼 姐能撑一整天呢
Honey, I can go all day.
老娘知道你能 四脚朝天撅屁♥股♥一整天呢
I'm sure you can, with your legs in the air.
至少姐知道撅屁♥股♥是什么感觉
At least I know what it feels like.
做婊♥子♥的感觉吗
To be a prostitute?
是做女人的感觉
To be a woman.
真是...灰常精彩
That was, uh, wonderful.
德珂西 请让我们单独待一会儿
Dixie, um, please, leave us for a second.
我有话和我妹子说
I just--I must have a word with my sister.
没问题
It's cool.
你用心看看
Look to your heart.
世界在变化
The world is changing.
我们可以为孩子们创造一个更好的世界
We can make it a better place for our children.
我啃求你
I-I "Besqueech" you,
停止军♥火♥和化学武器的贸易
give up the munitions and chemical warfare side of the business.
你为什么要把自己的股份全卖♥♥掉
Why did you sell off all of your stock?
我讨厌公♥司♥...我的公♥司♥变成现在这样
I hated what the company-- my company, had become.
我会考虑把我们的军♥火♥贸易
I will consider selling off our munitions business,
和化学武器工厂转手卖♥♥掉 我甚至会考虑
our chemical warfare plants, and I might even reconsider
支持海底科研项目 但有一个先决条件
the offshore drilling operations, under one condition.
请您直说
Name your price.
-你得回公♥司♥ -想都别想
- You return to the company. - Never!
我会把集团股票中你的股权还给你
I will grant back your share of Morehouse stock.
还会任命你为研发主管
You will be named the Chief of Research and Development.
你可以保留这个水底实验室
You can keep this underwater laboratory,
那个小蹄子你也可以留下
and you can keep that little tart as well.
-但是 辛... -你还有权使用
- But, Cyn-- - You will also have access to
一辆公♥司♥配车 一架公♥司♥飞机
a company car, company plane,
和三辆公♥司♥自行车
and three company bicycles.
还将享有终身的牛肉供应
You'll have a lifetime supply of beef.
-辛... -任职五年后
- Cyn-- - After five years of employment,
你还会享有一座海岛小屋
you will also be entitled to a small beach shack.
每天都有鲜榨橙汁供应
You will have fresh orange juice delivered to you every day.
还有仅限你朋友的免费儿童保育
You have free child care for your friends only.
但你没份
Not for you.
十年之后 我们还会
After ten years, we will pay for
为你想做的植发手术买♥♥单
any hair transplant surgery you wish to get.
-但是 辛西娅 -这只是个开始
- But, Cynthia-- - This is only the beginning,
目前我还不会兑现这些承诺
but I won't go into it now.
你真会讨价还价 妹子
You drive a hard bargain, sis.
那我也有一个条件
And I have one condition of my own.
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
我可以重返莫豪斯集团
I will come back to Morehouse Conglomerated.
我会在这里和纽约办公室处理政务
I will work here and in the New York office,
但朕与你 死生不复相见
but we shall never cross paths.
别这样 德文 我啃求你
Please, Devon. I "besqueech" you.
有必要这么绝吗
Is it that bad?
我们的爱不是海枯石烂也要手牵着手吗
I mean, do we love each other that much?
接不接受给个准话吧
Take it or leave it.
温斯顿肯定不会同意的
Winston's not gonna like this.
娘亲 你怎能如此
Mother, how could you?
枉我尽心竭力敲定了军方合同
After all I've done to secure those military contracts,
枉我在华盛顿四处奔走发展人脉
after all the Washington insiders I paid off.
温斯顿 此事已不可逆转了
Winston, the writing is on the wall.
我们将退出军♥火♥市场
We're not in the weapons business.
美国人♥民♥越来越爱好和平
People are against the war.
我们得好好改善下公众形象了
We need to do something good in public relations.
-你从没爱过我 -我们得...
- You never loved me. - We need--
你根本不爱我
You never loved me!
从我出生那天起
Ever since the day I was born,
总有个阴影伴我左右
there has been some blight against me.
仿佛我就是你黑历史的化身
I represent some terrible shame for you.
你也不用徒劳辩解
You don't have to tell me,
因为我每时每刻都深有感受
I've felt it every day of my life.
这就是我极尽忠诚的回报
This is how you repay my loyalty.
我对你永远忠诚 心怀无限深情
This is how you show your appreciation
但换来的却是你这般作为
for my years of undying devotion.
我所做的一切 我想要做的一切
Everything I've ever done or dreamed of doing
都是为了得到你的肯定
has been for your approval.
这是为什么 为什么
And for what? For what?
剧集 | 巴比伦的陷落(2014) | 导航列表